Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
I Only Post Everything
954 posts

Re: SuperBot. You are the very definition of incompetent.

Jan 25, 2013
^ necessary
Message 21 of 41 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1789 posts

Jan 25, 2013

Voicing opinions and being an arrogant pr*ck are two different things. 

Message 22 of 41 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1361 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 25, 2013

I don't seem to be having any issues  since last patch. no more delays/lag and stuff...

Thanks Superbot!

:catlol:

Message 23 of 41 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3576 posts

Jan 25, 2013
>Implying patches are easy to make.
>Implying development of the game itself is easy.
>Implying a lot of BS.

Also, I haven't had problems with the patch.
Message 24 of 41 (182 Views)
Survivor
2494 posts

Jan 25, 2013

Fred1023 wrote:

We dont care its superbot first game. its not an excuse to make a glitchy game. 

Sure this guy wont do any better at programming since he aint no programmer. and why are you saying this anyway?

Why should we have cross-play, if its not working correctly? i like when stuff work correctly

this guy has the right to expose his opinion on the community.

sure calling other ppl post immature is making you such a mature person.

Cross-Play works fine for me... :smileyindifferent:

Message 25 of 41 (157 Views)
Splicer
31 posts

Jan 25, 2013

retrosoul22 wrote:
>Implying patches are easy to make.
>Implying development of the game itself is easy.
>Implying a lot of BS.

Also, I haven't had problems with the patch.

This is irrelevant.  We all know it's not easy.  We know it's difficult.  That has no bearing on anything whatsoever.  If they were sure they were releasing a game with issues, then they should have put it on the shelves for $30.  They can get the other $30 when it's actually finished.  But if you are releasing a full price $60 product, than we have a right to a working full price $60 product.  Imagine if Superbot didn't get paid until the bugs were fixed.  I bet we'd see patches a lot more quickly and ones that were a lot more thoroughly tested.

Since day one, I cannot play a match with my friend without him getting kicked after 5 minutes.  This necessitates we have to play a timed match and recreate the lobby every single time.  That's absurd.  This is one of many issues that have been problems since the beta which they have yet to address.

Also, the OP's post had a negative tone to it but he was still very polite, just very direct.  Unlike the post above me with the excessive explitives.

www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/Rudrose.png[/img]">
Message 26 of 41 (140 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1052 posts

Jan 25, 2013

Kupomogli. You are the very definition of incompetent.

firma.PNG

Message 27 of 41 (132 Views)
Fender Bender
2536 posts

Jan 25, 2013

Rudrose wrote:
This is irrelevant.  We all know it's not easy.  We know it's difficult.  That has no bearing on anything whatsoever.  If they were sure they were releasing a game with issues, then they should have put it on the shelves for $30.  They can get the other $30 when it's actually finished.  But if you are releasing a full price $60 product, than we have a right to a working full price $60 product.  Imagine if Superbot didn't get paid until the bugs were fixed.  I bet we'd see patches a lot more quickly and ones that were a lot more thoroughly tested.

I wager that the majority of people experience this game as I do: little to no problems whatsoever. That is always the nature with technology. I've been on quite a few tech forums and you would think by reading them that it is the worst thing ever invented and the developers should go kill themselves. In reality, it is the minority of people who have problems who are being extremely vocal about it. The rest are enjoying their technology and don't usually feel the need to write positive things, making it look like there is nothing positive about it when reading forums.

That said, I do understand these problems are real. And I understand the frustration people must feel and the need to post it so it gets attention and then addressed. But realize that in many peoples eyes, SuperBot is very competent. Making a post like OP's is always going to be controversial.

I do hope the issues get fixed for you guys, but I think some people can use some patience. I'm not making excuses for SuperBot, but they have repeatedly shown their dedication to this game and I'm sure are definitely aware of the problems. They can't be fixed as easily as a lot of people make it seem. I run a pretty tough brand of Linux on my computer, and I can say that fixing one thing that I want can often break another. It can take a long time putting out all the fires and sometimes, things never get fixed and you're just happy with the results you got for how much work you put in.

Message 28 of 41 (106 Views)
Wastelander
809 posts

Re: LAST PATCH BROKE THE GAME

Jan 25, 2013
Music cuts out during matches.
But the REAL game breaker is THE LAG!!!!!!!
EVERY MATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (most)
Message 29 of 41 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
781 posts

Jan 25, 2013

This thread...it's just swimming in kudos...so many kudos O_o

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official Paramedic of the PSAS Forums bunker.
Message 30 of 41 (95 Views)