Oct 31 2012
By: Meisterdieb1412 Lombax Warrior 123 posts

Superbot, please read this! (important plea)

[ Edited ]
9 replies 350 views Edited Oct 31, 2012

First, I'd like to thank you for making this awesome game. Like most of us I've already preordered it, paying the full price for it and I surely won't regret it because you've done amazing work as it seems so far.

But as we all know, some of the absolutely most requested characters couldn't make it into the game. I'm talking about Crash and Cloud (or any other Square Enix rep like Lightning or Sora) in the first place. Now, as a smart customer you'd probably wait until this characters will be released as DLC and packed onto a "Game of the Year"-Edition which also comes along with a lowered retail price. STILL, most of us purchase the game on its launch day and pay the about 60 bucks, not because we're stupid but just because we are your greatest fans! It would be really unfair if those who are willing to pay the most money to honour your work on this game, get punished by additional costs for characters which should've been already on the disc.

Therefore I PLEASE you, introduce some kind of "first day purchase"-bonus which assures us the first character DLC to come is going to be free, especially in case of the characters named above. It would be really fair for all of your faithful customers.

Yours sincerely, a guy who has been waiting a long time for a game like this but so fu**ing badly wants Cloud/Lightning in it. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 10 (350 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1145 posts

Re: Superbot, please read this! (important plea)

Oct 31, 2012

or just drop the bomb like Tekken tag tournament 2.

*ye folks, here is you game 60 bucks, oh and also dlc. . . FOR FREEE.
, 6 characters, stages . . . *

if they would do that. . . preorders explode. . . xd

still activision seems to be a cow, no one knows what sqare does, nor anything related to snakyboy.

on your post at general, i guess they know what we all want by now, but it dosnt matter.

We will have to pay for crash if he comes as dlc. Becouse activition is better suited to get a % price for each dlc bought, instead of a one time pruchase from sony. Also % profit of the game itself is unexaptable for sony.

My guessing, but i think, this is what makes me worry in a kinda way.

At least its better if we get cloud crash snake etc by buying them, even if its a pain in the **bleep**, than having them not. . .

:smileysad:) i dunno what to thing of this strange game. . .

Trujuju_91-Sig.png

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 10 (324 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Oct 31, 2012

As much as anyone would like this, It's not going to happen. First Superbot doesn't have much of a say in this because they are the Game Developers not the Publishers. Even when it comes to the whole Character variety issue, if Sony told them to leave only 20 characters on disk and leave some for dlc, Superbot would probably have to oblige. Its how the industry works, whether it be Microsoft or Nintendo. All companies are in it for the cash. So pleading to superbot or making them feel guilty when they done all they can is not going to work. CREAM homy. 

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 10 (284 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
123 posts

Oct 31, 2012

GastonB26 wrote:

As much as anyone would like this, It's not going to happen. First Superbot doesn't have much of a say in this because they are the Game Developers not the Publishers. Even when it comes to the whole Character variety issue, if Sony told them to leave only 20 characters on disk and leave some for dlc, Superbot would probably have to oblige. Its how the industry works, whether it be Microsoft or Nintendo. All companies are in it for the cash. So pleading to superbot or making them feel guilty when they done all they can is not going to work. CREAM homy. 

It's not about making them feel guilty. Majority is **bleep** that this characters aren't in because they were considered as set from the begin of reveals. They are the ones who can't be missed out in such a game, they should be standard. So if all people who are **bleep** by their absence would refuse to buy the game for 60 bucks and instead would keep on waiting for a cheaper "Game of the year"-Edition, how do you think would Sony, Superbot or the investors think about that? I think it's nothing astounding that we want these characters for free, as they should've been part of the main game anyway! Of course they can sell more DLC for money and it would be ok, but not with these characters.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 10 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Oct 31, 2012

This is important Superbot! I'm super cereal, why won't you listen to me!?

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 10 (225 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Oct 31, 2012
First I doubt anyone will refuse to buy the game because of a lack of characters, I know I wouldnt, And even then waiting for the "game of the year edition" (which we don't know if it will be a game of the year but I dont doubt it) will easily take 5-12 months minimum and many people wouldn't wait so long. I do agree that the game should have had a larger starting cast but not buying the game certainly isn't going to help anyone, not you or superbot.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 10 (199 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1001 posts

Oct 31, 2012

GastonB26 wrote:
First I doubt anyone will refuse to buy the game because of a lack of characters, I know I wouldnt, And even then waiting for the "game of the year edition" (which we don't know if it will be a game of the year but I dont doubt it) will easily take 5-12 months minimum and many people wouldn't wait so long. I do agree that the game should have had a larger starting cast but not buying the game certainly isn't going to help anyone, not you or superbot.

In the casual crowd, it makes a considerable difference.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 10 (194 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1014 posts

Oct 31, 2012
I am SuperBot.... NO!
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 10 (191 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Oct 31, 2012
@lx-theo, actually.... for the casual crowd it makes an unsubstantial difference....
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 10 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
809 posts

Oct 31, 2012
I refuse to buy this game until I see Crash, much better games coming out..

Halo 4, Black Ops ll, Far Cry 3.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 10 (138 Views)
0 Likes