Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Re: The King of All Cosmos CUSTOM MOVESET and UNLOCKABLES!

Apr 19, 2013

CyborgHippo wrote:

this_is_Marko wrote:

CyborgHippo wrote:

this_is_Marko wrote:

CyborgHippo wrote:
MARKO!!!

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/04/18/metal-gear-legacy-collection-outed-by-korean-ratings-board?ab...

well what are you waiting for!?  go get it!

Don't think it's out yet D: and besides I'm buying marvel comics >: D,plan on only reading anti-heroes though...

haha my favorite marvel hero is Captain America.  Yeah that collection looks really cool.  I already own 1-4 and peace walker though

I'm gonna platinum all the games if possible (not 4 though D=) but yey,good thing info about the collection came out before I bought the games separately haha. Anyways I never was really fond of the heroes,just anti-heroes D=

yeah.  one of the trophies for MGS4 is to get all of the music.  One of the songs you only get after obtaining every emblem in the game.  that's a ton of playthroughs

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 281 of 292 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

Apr 19, 2013

this_is_Marko wrote:

CyborgHippo wrote:

this_is_Marko wrote:

CyborgHippo wrote:

this_is_Marko wrote:

CyborgHippo wrote:
MARKO!!!

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/04/18/metal-gear-legacy-collection-outed-by-korean-ratings-board?ab...

Don't think it's out yet D: and besides I'm buying marvel comics >: D,plan on only reading anti-heroes though...

haha my favorite marvel hero is Captain America.  Yeah that collection looks really cool.  I already own 1-4 and peace walker though

I'm gonna platinum all the games if possible (not 4 though D=) but yey,good thing info about the collection came out before I bought the games separately haha. Anyways I never was really fond of the heroes,just anti-heroes D=

yeah.  one of the trophies for MGS4 is to get all of the music.  One of the songs you only get after obtaining every emblem in the game.  that's a ton of playthroughs

Besides,I don't think I can get the Big Boss emblem which is beating the game on the hardest difficulty in like four hours?

Click click click click click click click click................... I need to get off the forums.
Signature created by GFXNinja/CyborgHippo
Please use plain text.
Message 282 of 292 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 19, 2013

CyborgHippo wrote:

this_is_Marko wrote:

CyborgHippo wrote:

this_is_Marko wrote:

CyborgHippo wrote:

this_is_Marko wrote:

CyborgHippo wrote:
MARKO!!!

Besides,I don't think I can get the Big Boss emblem which is beating the game on the hardest difficulty in like four hours?

i got that!  Beat the game in under 5 hours, no kills, no deaths, no alerts, no recovery items, and no special items

Please use plain text.
Message 283 of 292 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

Apr 19, 2013

this_is_Marko wrote:

CyborgHippo wrote:

this_is_Marko wrote:

CyborgHippo wrote:

this_is_Marko wrote:

CyborgHippo wrote:

this_is_Marko wrote:

CyborgHippo wrote:
MARKO!!!

i got that!  Beat the game in under 5 hours, no kills, no deaths, no alerts, no recovery items, and no special items

Man that seems difficult :smileysad:,including you can't do that with NG+ D=

Click click click click click click click click................... I need to get off the forums.
Signature created by GFXNinja/CyborgHippo
Please use plain text.
Message 284 of 292 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Apr 25, 2013

Punishment #5:  Meteors from Above

Katamari Forever

I heavily considered this to be the King's level 3 in my moveset with the royal rainbow as his neutral traingle move.  In the end, however, i swapped them and this became the King's neutral triangle

Please use plain text.
Message 285 of 292 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3576 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 26, 2013

King Vs Calypso

Please use plain text.
Message 286 of 292 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
107 posts

FOR KING OF ALL COSMOS FANS

Apr 26, 2013

I was on the Google Play Store and stumbled across a game called PacMan Kart Rally... Something along those lines... ANYWAYS, I pressed it out of pure randomness, and I see a Katamari Character in there. I was shocked to see the rep in the game, but no King of All Cosmos! So my question is, do you think that the King will ever make it in? Also, are we going to message Namco like we did Activision?

Please use plain text.
Message 287 of 292 (159 Views)
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Re: FOR KING OF ALL COSMOS FANS

Apr 27, 2013

onecrzymffin wrote:

I was on the Google Play Store and stumbled across a game called PacMan Kart Rally... Something along those lines... ANYWAYS, I pressed it out of pure randomness, and I see a Katamari Character in there. I was shocked to see the rep in the game, but no King of All Cosmos! So my question is, do you think that the King will ever make it in? Also, are we going to message Namco like we did Activision?

I've heard of that game.  The King actually has his own stage called "The King's Kourse".  The level seemed really lazy though because it was legit just a 2d picture of him in the background that didn't move

I reason i believe they put the prince as a racer over the King is because the prince just fit the feel of the game better.  Just take a look at the character select screen in the video.  It seems like every character in the game has a big head with little limbs and is very cutesy looking haha

As for whether or not the King has a shot at making it in allstars, yes, yes he does.  I've messaged both superbot and SSM about it and they said they are HUGE fans of him.  When i tweeted a link to my King moveset to SSM, they retweeted on their main page and it was the number one thing for a while and got quite a few responses.  Seth Killian (Lead game designer) said his 2 most wanted characters for the game were Parappa the Rappa and the King of All Cosmos and he wanted to put him in the launch roster.

To answer your last question, it's really only if you want to.  I'm not going to start an "Official King Campaign" or anything because i feel that the more "campaigns" get set up, the less impact they have.  That Crash/Spyro campaign was doing great but once people started setting up campaigns for other characters, the crash/spyro one wasn't taken as seriously.  But if you want to let SSM or Namco know you want him, feel free to let them know :smileyhappy:.  I sent an email to namco a long time ago and got a really automated response from them so i feel your best bet is to message SSM

Please use plain text.
Message 288 of 292 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Apr 27, 2013

retrosoul22 wrote:

King Vs Calypso

This looks amazing by the way.  Sorry i skipped over it before.  I wanted to answer that other guy's question first

Please use plain text.
Message 289 of 292 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3576 posts

Apr 30, 2013
Katamari Damacy available as a PS2 Classic today!
Please use plain text.
Message 290 of 292 (60 Views)
0 Likes