Hekseville Citizen
307 posts

Re: The Level Superattack 2 of Sweet Tooth continues being useless

Apr 10, 2013

FaunKeH_5 wrote:
i do agree that sweettooth has a terribad level 2, but this fits in place with the character. best balanced supers imo, level one is decent, 2 is bad, 3 is insane. makes the whole gambling for supers idea more prominent.

The Sweetbot *was* insane. now it's just great. :smileysad:

0 Likes
Sackboy
384 posts

Apr 10, 2013
@Fat_Slapper

Did you seriously call Sir Dan's level 2 bad? You'd say Sweet's is better? Shoot, Dante's isn't bad either.

Sweet's lvl 2 is supposedly better than it was, but I never use it anyway. I wish they'd have the truck come in and fire Sweet's special from TM, that bouncing bomb and the clown laugh to go with it.
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 23 (31 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
307 posts

Apr 10, 2013

Reptile-Baraka wrote:
@Fat_Slapper

Did you seriously call Sir Dan's level 2 bad? You'd say Sweet's is better? Shoot, Dante's isn't bad either.

Sweet's lvl 2 is supposedly better than it was, but I never use it anyway. I wish they'd have the truck come in and fire Sweet's special from TM, that bouncing bomb and the clown laugh to go with it.

I like that they incorporated the nuke from TM2012 but they should've given it the assist from the game as well. It'd make it a better special and more like the game it hails from.

P.S. The assist: When you're guiding the missile in TM2012 you can pilot it right into an enemy for full damage or just point it at an enemy and activate a second stage in the rocket that launches it crazy fast at the enemy for half the damage. I think giving it that ability would make it a much more viable special.

0 Likes