Uncharted Territory
1151 posts

Re: The Most Boring Character To Use (In Your Opinion)?

May 30, 2013

Kratos, too easy to win and have been encountered most since Beta times in september.

Message 11 of 33 (276 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
487 posts

May 30, 2013
PaRappa. His moveset is just too stale for me. The same goes for Raiden as all he is just sword slashes.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Photobucket
Message 12 of 33 (259 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
248 posts

May 30, 2013

I am a huge fan of Gravity Rush, but she's horribly represented in this game, i would 3/4 of her move set in all stars isn't even in her own game. Not to mention you see the same combo of square square square down circle(not in game) square x3 {Triangle, triangle}

{} means they change up the ending lol

Message 13 of 33 (250 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3946 posts

May 30, 2013

Isaac. I just remember him being the easiest character to use. I'd get my threes every game with almost no effort at all.

Message 14 of 33 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4120 posts

May 30, 2013
If you love ur sanity and mental well being, do not I REPEAT, DO NOT PLAY Got_MILF93's. fat princess
Message 15 of 33 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3607 posts

May 31, 2013
Kat horribly represented? What? I thought she was pretty well represented except for her slide attacks and launcher.
Message 16 of 33 (222 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1693 posts

May 31, 2013
Emmett, Toro, Sly and Fatty P
"Say Pam, ever hung from a ceiling fan while your partner sat on a paint mixer"
 photo lordvv-1.gifVegeta GIF photo vegeta.gif
Message 17 of 33 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1670 posts

[ Edited ]
May 31, 2013

Ninja__Troll wrote:

I am a huge fan of Gravity Rush, but she's horribly represented in this game, i would 3/4 of her move set in all stars isn't even in her own game.

With the exception of two moves (up and down circle), her entire moveset can be done in Gravity Rush, so this statement is false.

EDIT: OK, her up triangle too, BUT STILL! My point stands. Her moveset's more accurate than you think

I make PS All-Stars History videos, yo!
Current vid: Franzea (stage)
Message 18 of 33 (182 Views)
Fender Bender
4120 posts

May 31, 2013

Bobthepetferret wrote:

Ninja__Troll wrote:

I am a huge fan of Gravity Rush, but she's horribly represented in this game, i would 3/4 of her move set in all stars isn't even in her own game.

With the exception of two moves (up and down circle), her entire moveset can be done in Gravity Rush, so this statement is false.

EDIT: OK, her up triangle too, BUT STILL! My point stands. Her moveset's more accurate than you think

WWWWWWWWHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?

so you're telling me, that OVERPOWERED and ANNOYING @$$ gravity pull isn't actually from her game?

*rage breaks" *eye twitch*

http://youtu.be/nCOxVaQQrbk skip to 40

Message 19 of 33 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1670 posts

May 31, 2013

khknight wrote:

Bobthepetferret wrote:

Ninja__Troll wrote:

WWWWWWWWHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?

so you're telling me, that OVERPOWERED and ANNOYING @$$ gravity pull isn't actually from her game?

*rage breaks" *eye twitch*

http://youtu.be/nCOxVaQQrbk skip to 40

Not exactly. The inspirations are there (the Nevi teleport in with a similar effect and it may have some minor connection to the Micro Black Hole), but it's not a move in and of itself.

Sorry to shock you with that revelation Smiley Tongue

I make PS All-Stars History videos, yo!
Current vid: Franzea (stage)
Message 20 of 33 (146 Views)
0 Likes