Wastelander
572 posts

Re: The New Dante triumphs! =)

[ Edited ]
Jan 15, 2013

Im glad that this game is doing well. It makes me wanna go pick it up ASAP! But I do have a beef with Clement's ign review saying that the game is too short.

I would much rather have a good, short story with excellent pacing than a long, drawn out game that feels like they made it longer just for the sake of making it longer.

P.S.

and if anything, Clement's complaining about the length of the game can only attest to how good the game was. By the end of it, he was wanting more, and that's a GOOD thing

ouyofo.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 20 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Jan 15, 2013
If you watch the video review, I think he says something along the lines of the story drawing him in so much that he wishes there were more of it (which I agree is a positive point, but I guess when you're paying the price, you need to get you're money's worth).
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 20 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1798 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 15, 2013

its seven 7 hours long straight gameplay

not counting collectables n replay for harder mode

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 20 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
631 posts

Jan 15, 2013

I've mentioned before that I've never touched a DMC game before and don't plan on revisiting the past series...I wonder if getting this game will do the original series justice as a whole. And I know I'm going to miss all innevitable nods to the original series.

My only question now is what is to become of white-haired Dante?

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 20 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2179 posts

Jan 15, 2013

LikeRA1N wrote:

I've mentioned before that I've never touched a DMC game before and don't plan on revisiting the past series...I wonder if getting this game will do the original series justice as a whole. And I know I'm going to miss all innevitable nods to the original series.

Spoiler
SPOILER: In DmC's ending, Dante gets white hair permanently. There are also alternate costumes for Dante I think. One is original Dante.
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 20 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1798 posts

Jan 15, 2013

RaiXku wrote:

LikeRA1N wrote:

Spoiler
SPOILER: In DmC's ending, Dante gets white hair permanently. There are also alternate costumes for Dante I think. One is original Dante.

Spoiler
Also in the beginning a wig like old dante fall on his hair and he say: not in a million years

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 20 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2179 posts

Jan 15, 2013

quickfire123 wrote:

RaiXku wrote:

LikeRA1N wrote:

Spoiler

Spoiler
Also in the beginning a wig like old dante fall on his hair and he say: not in a million years

Spoiler
Lawl, I remember that. It was possibly the best scene in the game in my opinion. The irony, and the fact that Ninja Theory had the huevos to take a shot at the old dante :smileylol:

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 20 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1798 posts

Jan 15, 2013

RaiXku wrote:

quickfire123 wrote:

RaiXku wrote:

LikeRA1N wrote:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler
Lawl, I remember that. It was possibly the best scene in the game in my opinion. The irony, and the fact that Ninja Theory had the huevos to take a shot at the old dante :smileylol:

Spoiler
First thing to my mind: oh **bleep** dmc dante haters ae going to star a riot.

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 20 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Jan 15, 2013
Thanks for using spoiler tags guys, much appreciated :smileyhappy:
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 20 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
267 posts

Jan 15, 2013
Not a DMC fan but happy to hear that..is incredibly annoying when ppl hate on a game without knowing anything about it
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 20 (44 Views)
0 Likes