Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 17 2013
By: digitalman123 I Only Post Everything 926 posts

The Official Item Ideas Thread

[ Edited ]
7 replies 136 views Edited Jun 17, 2013

So I figure we can compile a list of ideas we have for items here. SSM (allegedly) reads these things, so why not give them ideas for future items as DLC or future patching? I'll start with a list of items I have seen requested frequently, but I'll gladly update it with the ideas of the community. Just post below with an item and I'll add the item!

-Groovitron

Series of Origin: Ratchet and Clank

Type: Kill

Variety: Epic

Effect: Causes all enemy players to break out into dance, stunning them 5 seconds. Can be shaken out of dancing in 2 seconds by mashing buttons. Any player hit while dancing is instantly killed, similar to the Medusa's Gaze Item

-Shock Pistol

Series of Origin: Sly Cooper

Type: Stun

Effect: Shoots up to 3 balls of electricity. Each hit gains 10 AP and stuns victims for 3 seconds, like the Sonic Rift

-Security Bot

Series of Origin: BioShock

Type: Assist

Variety: Normal

Effect: Follows the player around for 15 seconds, shooting bullets at nearby opponents at a very high rate, 1 AP per shot.

-Eryx

Series of Origin: DmC: Devil May Cry

Type: Power

Effect: Powerful gauntlets that initally give 20 AP per punch, but can be charged for 50 AP. Up to three punches.

-Dark Eco Crate

Series of Origin: Jak and Daxter

Type: Explosive

Effect: A box of Dark Eco (from The Precursor Legacy) which can be thrown for a base 50 AP. Additional enemies hit give 15 extra AP per player.

-Scatter Gun

Series of Origin: Jak and Daxter

Type: Power

Effect: A shotgun weapon that deals a 30 AP eject with a maximum of 5 shots.

-Zoni Blaster

Type: Slow

Effect: Shoots up to two bubbles. Any enemy in the bubbles will move much slower. Each bubble lasts for 5 seconds.

-Cloaker

Type: Invisiblity

Effect: Turns the user invisible. To become not invisible, the user needs to be either thrown or attack. The resulting attack is a powerful, 70 AP attack

-All-Star Box

Series of Origin: PlayStation All-Stars

Effect: I've seen variations of this throughout the forum (or at least similar ideas). Basically, it's a box (one with Playstation symbols on the sides). When you use it, a character from a various Playstation game comes out and does something to help you/hinder your enemies. (post your ideas for characters for this!)

-Dart Crossbow

Series of Origin: Sly Cooper

Type: Projectile

Effect: Shoot's Bentley's dart gun for up to three shots. Each shot has a tranquilizer effect (think Drake's tranq gun, basically just walking, but no jumping) and gains 10 AP.

-Blast Core (I know someone out there had this idea, I just don't know who you are :smileysad:)

Series of Origin: inFAMOUS

Type: Consumable

Effect: Automatically upgrades the user to the next super level

-RC Car

Series of Origin: Twisted Metal

Type: Explosive

Effect: Throw a car that rolls forward, exploding on impact. Bounces off walls and level boundaries. Initially gives 30 AP if landed. However, if the car hits an opponent after bouncing off a wall, the AP gain doubles to 60 AP. A hit after two rebounds gives 90 AP. Maximum of two rebounds. Lasts for 8 seconds.

-Hazard Tweaker

Series of Origin: LittleBigPlanet

Type: Projectile

Effect: Attach a hazard tweaker to an enemy with three different possible effects: fire (doing 5 AP chip damage for 5 seconds), electricity (stuns for 2 seconds), or gas (causes enemy to leak AP for 5 seconds)

-Eyepet (by ossiecastro5)

Series of Origin: Eyepet

Effect: Homes in on a player and bounces around the victim like a happy pet. The victim is affected by the Eyepet's cuteness, crouching down to pet/play with the Eyepet for 3 seconds before resuming battling, effectively opening them up for a super for combo.

That's it for my ideas (and some others I heard around), now share yours! Comment below with your item and I'll add it to the list!

All-Stars Conquistador Music Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=fJp-EtS0QQk
Message 1 of 8 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
11648 posts

Re: The Official Item Ideas Thread

Jun 17, 2013

Add the Eyepet as an item. He can stun everyone with its cuteness.  :smileyvery-happy:

Message 2 of 8 (133 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
926 posts

Jun 17, 2013

ossiecastro5 wrote:

Add the Eyepet as an item. He can stun everyone with its cuteness.  :smileyvery-happy:

I added that to the list, with some modifications. Thanks for the item idea! :smileyhappy:

All-Stars Conquistador Music Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=fJp-EtS0QQk
Message 3 of 8 (117 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
926 posts

Jun 18, 2013

Does no one else have an item idea they want to share? :smileysad:

Message 4 of 8 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8465 posts

Jun 18, 2013
What about the Move controller? It could be an bow and arrow, or a pair of swords, and various other things that the Move was used for.

Not my idea by the way.
 photo 08EDBB95-0972-4D12-94BB-8107B5418EAA_zpsyuwphky8.jpg
Message 5 of 8 (93 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
998 posts

Jun 18, 2013
All star box seems pretty cool, I'd like to have my own mister zurkon.
Message 6 of 8 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3750 posts

Jun 18, 2013

Nanobot spine

Origin: Metal Gear Rising

Level: Normal

Type:  AP

Effect: Once picked up the user gains AP (30-50).

Similar to the box already in the game but instead of spreading the AP out the user gains all of the AP.

For the box you could have classic DMC 3 Dante appear and ride a rocket around, either generating AP for the user or draining it from opponents (you can decide).  Blade Wolf who would run around slashing at opponents and generating AP.  Vergil (DMC 3) who would dash forward and back, leaving his airborne blades which would drain AP and eject opponents.  Elizabeth: run around on stage giving you AP at random points or other random items.  Nushi (Gravity Rush): Fly accross stage and hit opponents generating some AP and ejecting them. 

Universal Notation: n=neutral f=forward b=backward u=up d=down 1=square 2=triangle 3=circle

Message 7 of 8 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2501 posts

Jun 18, 2013
Instead of an All-Star Box, it should be a Playstation Memory Card
-Straight from the Shadow Realm (V)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(V)

(\The Official Forgotten Shadow of the PSAS Boards/)
Message 8 of 8 (68 Views)
0 Likes