Treasure Hunter
5105 posts

Re: The Super System based combat.

[ Edited ]
Jun 17, 2013

White_knight39 wrote:

Every character has kill confirms, just with different levels, no, every character has kill confrims, you just have to have the know how and timing to pull'em off.....Unless you're Kratos or RaiIden, Or Good and Evil Cole, then you just press 1 button. XD

Well then not all kill confirms are created the same.  I know for a fact that Jak and Nariko (if they even have confirms) are highly unfeasible. 

If they ever incorporated damage, many characters would simply overpower in their current state.  Kratos for sure would be the king.  They would need to put in heavy work in balancing all characters.

PSN: MR:GREEN_____
Message 11 of 14 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3750 posts

Jun 17, 2013

neilp4453 wrote:

White_knight39 wrote:

Every character has kill confirms, just with different levels, no, every character has kill confrims, you just have to have the know how and timing to pull'em off.....Unless you're Kratos or RaiIden, Or Good and Evil Cole, then you just press 1 button. XD

Well then not all kill confirms are created the same.  I know for a fact that Jak and Nariko (if they even have confirms) are highly unfeasible. 

If they ever incorporated damage, many characters would simply overpower in their current state.  Kratos for sure would be the king.  They would need to put in heavy work in balancing all characters.

You mean like they do at the moment with this system.  I don't see what the point is in removing one of the things that makes this game unique and already has characters balanced mostly towards.  Also Shun, I think that is kinda the point, all your hard work relies on that one moment and if you mess up then it is your fault and you need to rebuild that AP, it adds a whole new layer of strategy.

Universal Notation: n=neutral f=forward b=backward u=up d=down 1=square 2=triangle 3=circle

Message 12 of 14 (82 Views)
Lombax Warrior
88 posts

Jun 18, 2013

Ilexyellowdog wrote:

neilp4453 wrote:

White_knight39 wrote:

You mean like they do at the moment with this system.  I don't see what the point is in removing one of the things that makes this game unique and already has characters balanced mostly towards.  Also Shun, I think that is kinda the point, all your hard work relies on that one moment and if you mess up then it is your fault and you need to rebuild that AP, it adds a whole new layer of strategy.

Not much strategy or "Hard work" in sitting on one side of the screen, spamming grenades as emmet Smiley Tongue  Just because something's unique doesn't make it good, If it were handled better, it could've worked, but Like Shuhei said, if there's ever going to be a sequal, that mechanic's gotta go...So does Sony Santa Monica Smiley Very Happy

Message 13 of 14 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Last Guardian
9861 posts

Jun 18, 2013
The super system is fine, only problem is balancing the supers. Some supers are just so much better than others it's just ridiculous.
 photo Hammer Girl_zpsnrg29qur.jpg
Message 14 of 14 (62 Views)
0 Likes