Mar 15 2013
By: ghost_nappa4 I Only Post Everything 1104 posts

The correct place to contact Activision

11 replies 678 views Edited Mar 15, 2013
I asked Activision support on twitter where to inquire about IPs they own and they said to go to Activision.com and click on "contact". Their contact info is there
This is relevant to my inetrest
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 12 (678 Views)
Lombax Warrior
161 posts

Re: The correct place to contact Activision

Mar 15, 2013
Nice one :smileyhappy: I might send them a message.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 12 (651 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1283 posts

Mar 15, 2013

Before starting the campaign I went through all of that. If you checked the Activision website and clicked on Contact Us, then selected the only option "Customer Support", you'd be directed to a page where you can only select support for specific games.

Fact is the only way to contact anyone at Activision for help is through the Twitter account that we've already established decent ground on. They're the only ones around to forward our ideas and reply to us, and Twitter is something we can all monitor for proof of responses and data on our progress.

No need to go looking for new means when the current one is failing. Re-establish what we had going by coming up with new strategies or forget about it all together.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 12 (626 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2522 posts

Mar 15, 2013

FidelityNy wrote:

No need to go looking for new means when the current one is failing. Re-establish what we had going by coming up with new strategies or forget about it all together.

I've heard the "If it's not broken, don't fix it" proverb, but what you are saying is essentially "If it doesn't work, keep doing it or give up."

Huh?

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 12 (162 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1104 posts

Mar 15, 2013
Im just doing this to screw with Activision and so everyone will shut up about Crash and Spyro
This is relevant to my inetrest
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 12 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1283 posts

Mar 15, 2013

TrashCrap wrote:

FidelityNy wrote:

I've heard the "If it's not broken, don't fix it" proverb, but what you are saying is essentially "If it doesn't work, keep doing it or give up."

Huh?

No. If you've been following the campaign from the start you'd know why it's failing. It isn't because we aren't getting responses or we don't have people backing us. It's because everyone is doing something different rather than focusing on one thing and pushing that one thing only by all means. Everything is disorganized and it continues to be.

What I'm saying is "Fix what you've broken before building something new to have it break as well."

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 12 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2522 posts

Mar 15, 2013

What isn't working is that you guys are tweeting a flipping support account on twitter. OP's suggestion is way better. Activision even said themselves that is the main way you should contact them.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 12 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1283 posts

Mar 15, 2013

TrashCrap wrote:

What isn't working is that you guys are tweeting a flipping support account on twitter. OP's suggestion is way better. Activision even said themselves that is the main way you should contact them.

See you don't even know what you're talking about. Don't get into a discussion on a topic you don't have the slightest knowledge in. If you read anything here you'd know that the suggestion the OP gave is "Customer Support" as well, and it's game specific meaining it isn't a general support for all things Activision like the Twitter account is.

Activision support on Twitter has already told us what the OP says they just told him. This isn't news. They're trying to direct us somewhere else because they don't want to bother. You missed the point of the entire campaign, or haven't paid attention at all. It's to get the point across on what we want and are trying to accomplish whether or not they want us tweeting or asking.

When you can accomplish what we were able to accomplish in a week, then you can come on here giving suggestions or input on what's "better".

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 12 (129 Views)
Treasure Hunter
8057 posts

Mar 15, 2013
Why would Activision allow Sony to put Crash and Spyro in the game when they can save them for a sequel and make more money that way?

Why should they settle for 5$ per character when they can make 60$ per character? This is a business.
 photo 4E141DBD-1A15-41B2-8D2A-CF1BB69B831A_zpsddamomtr.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 12 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2522 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 15, 2013

What the heck did you guys accomplish? A response? I can easily get a response on twitter if I ask enough. So far all the responses have been along the lines of "Ok, we'll let someone know."

As if the people whose job it is to put these characters in haven't been contacted by the developers of PSAS, don't have access to the internet, don't have any knowledge of this game's existence, and don't know that the fans want Crash and Spyro in it? What do you think they are waiting on? One more tweet?

Edit: I honestly don't think these 2 characters are getting in unless Activision sees that they will either 1. Make money by doing it, or 2. Lose money by not doing it. The first case is up to them. Maybe if they make a new Crash game, he'll be put in for advertisement purposes. The second case, we would have to organize WAY more than just players of this game to boycott all of their upcoming games just so they put 2 characters that WE want in THIS game. That's not going to happen.

The only thing we can do is see if they want to make money by making sequels and deciding that SSM knows what they're doing enough to make sure their character is hyped up.

Edit2: And honestly, Activision is probably waiting for PS4.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 12 (121 Views)
0 Likes