I Only Post Everything
873 posts

Re: These request are the definition of absurdity

Nov 14, 2012

Well she could have a more agility based moveset but the main thing I don't want is a whole bunch of drake comparison's and drake jokes. Drake made his own name and his game's are completely different from laura's yet the fans have been demanding drake be reffered to as a "laura wanna be" and have them be rivals. Personaly I like sly and drake better as rivals so maybe if they handled her right I could see laura here.

Message 21 of 25 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
398 posts

Nov 14, 2012

peartboyz wrote:

Well she could have a more agility based moveset but the main thing I don't want is a whole bunch of drake comparison's and drake jokes. Drake made his own name and his game's are completely different from laura's yet the fans have been demanding drake be reffered to as a "laura wanna be" and have them be rivals. Personaly I like sly and drake better as rivals so maybe if they handled her right I could see laura here.

Drake may have his success but Lara made her longer and more illustrious career with Eidos before Drake even existed. Now if Square-Enix/Crystal Tools were smart they would hand her over to Superbot without any bs because she is at the iconic level where she belongs in this game. 

Message 22 of 25 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Nov 14, 2012

well i still hope the king is a character haha

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 23 of 25 (46 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Nov 14, 2012
Push for the characters you want in the game. Don't prevent other people's characters from getting in just because you don't happen to like them.

I want Sub-Zero in the game so badly, he would really bring a very cool gameplay mechanic with his trapping ice-clone and freeze powers to the game.
------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Message 24 of 25 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
781 posts

Nov 14, 2012

There was a period where the fans of this game would request every gaming character under the sun, i think it mostly spawns from the "if big daddy got in, why not x character" rule, but people tend to be more realistic nowadays, as for when the game comes out...well... i think we'll be seeing the most bizarre requests yet.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official Paramedic of the PSAS Forums bunker.
Message 25 of 25 (28 Views)
0 Likes