Things that Should Be: Playstation All-Stars Sequel Dream Roster

[ Edited ]
92 replies 1669 views Edited Feb 25, 2013

HexRoster.png

Spoiler

Old version

Roster.png

The 20 original characters are in.

I added in 6 characters from the same game of some of the current roster.
36 of these characters are Playstation exclusives.

14 of these are reasonable third party characters.

This does not include the stages and items so there could be even more Playstation exclusive titles thrown in for stages and items like

• Motorstorm
  • Journey
  • Gran Turismo
  • Tearaway
  • ICO
  • Shadow of Colosses
  • Siren
  • The Last of Us
  • Frobisher Says
  • Eccochrome
  • Dead Nation
  • Pain
  • Pixel Junk
  • Playstation Home
  • ect.

What do you guys think? Feel free to post your own here.

Edit: I made this sort of like what I'd want the sequel to look like, but by the time the sequel comes if it ever does come  there would be a ton of PS4 characters to add in.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 93 (1,669 Views)
First Son
14 posts

Re: My Roster

Feb 21, 2013

I like how only Kat and Emett are new.

But in all reality, it looks nice.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 93 (1,657 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Re: My Roster

Feb 21, 2013

I was a little lazy with it and didn't bother to slap new to every character :smileylol:
But here you go, just for you.
Roster.png

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 93 (1,649 Views)
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Re: Person Sequel Roster

[ Edited ]
Feb 21, 2013

I really like it.  My only suggestion would be to replace one of the repeat characters (murray, bentley, daxter, clank, etc.) with lara croft.  While she may not play super uniquely, with all she did on the ps1 i believe she's earned a spot in playstation history as an all-star.  Other than that it has everyone I want (i personally would have swapped old snake with naked snake/big boss but really any snake will do)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 93 (1,623 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Feb 21, 2013

this_is_Marko wrote:

I really like it.  My only suggestion would be to replace one of the repeat characters (murray, bentley, daxter, clank, etc.) with lara croft.  While she may not play super uniquely, with all she did on the ps1 i believe she's earned a spot in playstation history as an all-star.  Other than that it has everyone I want (i personally would have swapped old snake with naked snake/big boss but really any snake will do)

I had her name down on the list I made on paper but then I had a flashback of the Beta days where I think the owner or creator of Tomb Raider made a rude remark somewhere around "Lara Croft in Playstation All-Stars? NAAHH".

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 93 (1,616 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 21, 2013

ThatDamnNarwhal wrote:

this_is_Marko wrote:

I had her name down on the list I made on paper but then I had a flashback of the Beta days where I think the owner or creator of Tomb Raider made a rude remark somewhere around "Lara Croft in Playstation All-Stars? NAAHH".

turns out that was taken out of context by everyone.  Crystal Dynamics said that had a huge tomb raider related announcement they were making.  Someone asked "is your announcement lara croft in all-stars?"  They said "Lara Croft in allstars? Nah".  What they were saying was that wasn't their announcement and many people took it out of context.  In fact, they were recently interviewed and said they are really proud of all-stars and the reason lara wasnt in was because they wanted the first time people play as her to be in her new game in March.  They ended the interview with "We'll see what happens in the future".  Her game comes out in early March.  There's a new DLC announcement for allstars coming out in March.  Lots of people are speculating its her

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 93 (1,610 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Feb 21, 2013

this_is_Marko wrote:

ThatDamnNarwhal wrote:

this_is_Marko wrote:

turns out that was taken out of context by everyone.  Crystal Dynamics said that had a huge tomb raider related announcement they were making.  Someone asked "is your announcement lara croft in all-stars?"  They said "Lara Croft in allstars? Nah".  What they were saying was that wasn't their announcement and many people took it out of context.  In fact, they were recently interviewed and said they are really proud of all-stars and the reason lara wasnt in was because they wanted the first time people play as her to be in her new game in March.  They ended the interview with "We'll see what happens in the future".  Her game comes out in early March.  There's a new DLC announcement for allstars coming out in March.  Lots of people are speculating its her

Oh wow, where was I when all of this happened. I just remembered everyone being **bleep** about the Lara Croft comment and never looked deeper into it.
Now I'm thinking to either replace someone or make a new row... 
I really like the idea of having multiple characters from one game, as long as there are no clone characters, so I'll see what I can do with this roster. Requests?

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 93 (1,597 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 21, 2013

ThatDamnNarwhal wrote:

this_is_Marko wrote:

ThatDamnNarwhal wrote:

this_is_Marko wrote:

Oh wow, where was I when all of this happened. I just remembered everyone being **bleep** about the Lara Croft comment and never looked deeper into it.
I really like the idea of having multiple characters from one game, as long as there are no clone characters, so I'll see what I can do with this roster. Requests?

You can definately have them.  My request would be to just replace one of them with lara.  But its your roster so you do what you feel is best.  Props for the king by the way :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 93 (1,594 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Feb 21, 2013

this_is_Marko wrote:

ThatDamnNarwhal wrote:

this_is_Marko wrote:

ThatDamnNarwhal wrote:

this_is_Marko wrote:

You can definately have them.  My request would be to just replace one of them with lara.  But its your roster so you do what you feel is best.  Props for the king by the way :smileyvery-happy:

I'll add Lara in here, don't worry! I'll think this roster out a little more. But for now I'm heading to the arcade so I can't add a new row at the moment.
Also, I added him in there just for you. I knew you'd notice. He would make a pretty great character in a fighter.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 93 (1,588 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Feb 21, 2013

ThatDamnNarwhal wrote:

this_is_Marko wrote:

ThatDamnNarwhal wrote:

this_is_Marko wrote:

ThatDamnNarwhal wrote:

this_is_Marko wrote:

I'll add Lara in here, don't worry! I'll think this roster out a little more. But for now I'm heading to the arcade so I can't add a new row at the moment.
Also, I added him in there just for you. I knew you'd notice. He would make a pretty great character in a fighter.

oh you!  we should 2v2 sometime

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 93 (1,573 Views)
0 Likes