Apr 11 2013
By: KomodoBrothers Lombax Warrior 113 posts

This community. I can't even.

72 replies 637 views Edited Apr 11, 2013
"Omg this character killed me therefore they are OP DEMAND NERF" "I lost with this character therefore they are underpowered DEMAND BUFF" "Unrealistic character suggestion/moveset!" Did I miss any? Honestly it gets tiresome reading the same thing. Stop complaining about every character and stop suggesting stupid things just because you are a fan of it.

My first point. Yes, some players can be annoying. But don't blame the character, blame the person spamming with them! Poor Kratos gets all this hate when it is the player that should be getting it. Kratos, and other "spammers", CAN be used without mashing that square button. I've seen some very skilled Kratos users who barely use square attacks.

Second point. Unrealistic character suggestions. Anime characters, characters from unpopular games, and just plain stupid suggestions. Goku, Naruto, Shadow, etc. You actually have to think about it from SSM's perspective. People already think they copied Smash Bros. Do you seriously think they will add Shadow when SSBB had Sonic? And I shouldn't even explain why anime characters shouldn't be in this game. Last thing, they obviously dont listen to our suggestions. I doubt anyone wanted Kat, Emmett, or Zeus. But they were added because they managed to get those ones, not because they were frequently requested.

Anyone agree? Disagree? Sorry for the rant but you people need to pull it together.
Message 1 of 73 (637 Views)
Wastelander
847 posts

Re: This community. I can't even.

[ Edited ]
Apr 11, 2013

KomodoBrothers wrote:
"Omg this character killed me therefore they are OP DEMAND NERF" "I lost with this character therefore they are underpowered DEMAND BUFF" "Unrealistic character suggestion/moveset!" Did I miss any? Honestly it gets tiresome reading the same thing. Stop complaining about every character and stop suggesting stupid things just because you are a fan of it.

My first point. Yes, some players can be annoying. But don't blame the character, blame the person spamming with them! Poor Kratos gets all this hate when it is the player that should be getting it. Kratos, and other "spammers", CAN be used without mashing that square button. I've seen some very skilled Kratos users who barely use square attacks.

Second point. Unrealistic character suggestions. Anime characters, characters from unpopular games, and just plain stupid suggestions. Goku, Naruto, Shadow, etc. You actually have to think about it from SSM's perspective. People already think they copied Smash Bros. Do you seriously think they will add Shadow when SSBB had Sonic? And I shouldn't even explain why anime characters shouldn't be in this game. Last thing, they obviously dont listen to our suggestions. I doubt anyone wanted Kat, Emmett, or Zeus. But they were added because they managed to get those ones, not because they were frequently requested.

Anyone agree? Disagree? Sorry for the rant but you people need to pull it together.

completly agree, and lets keep this topic on main page so ppl(lets pray for it) stop posting those r tard suggestions

Message 2 of 73 (619 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1661 posts

Apr 11, 2013

Kratos is just annoying but yes I agree with everything said here. I don't think any character is OP but I do think some players are rubbish because they just spam.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 3 of 73 (615 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
113 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 11, 2013
Lol they still will. Can't stop the fanboys/fangirls. Maybe just maybe.
Message 4 of 73 (606 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1823 posts

Apr 11, 2013

You tend to get jaded by this community. After a while that frustration should turn into a pleasant numbness of indifference.

That and the Smash and MvC communities have their share of ridiculous character suggestions. It comes with the territory for crossovers.

I like to make PSASBR move-sets. Here's a few:

Dart.jpg Daedalus.png Selvaria.jpg Alicia.png Dante.png Ellen.jpg

Never say I don't contribute: I'm The Idea Man.

Community Move-Set for Specter. Help build it.

Message 5 of 73 (600 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1951 posts

Apr 11, 2013

yeah, i guess what everyone wants to do is hope. in fact this can help inspire ideas for the sequel so requesting isn't all that useless.

gamefreak2.jpg

Message 6 of 73 (596 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
113 posts

Apr 11, 2013
Exactly. The so called spamming characters aren't at all. It is all about who is holding that controller (or Vita :smileytongue:)
Message 7 of 73 (595 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13012 posts

Apr 11, 2013

Actually, people wanted Kat. No one bothed to demand for her because they announced her dlc before the ame came out.

Message 8 of 73 (590 Views)
Lombax Warrior
104 posts

Apr 11, 2013
You raise some valid points. In this case it is definitely don't hate the game, hate the player when it comes to spamming. And i see your point with the Characters! Anime characters are suggested and I question if they're serious or no :smileyfrustrated: Zeus and Emmett were surprising when they were announced don't think a lot of people requested them. But Kat was HIGHLY requested and Isaac was definitly gonna show up eventually. I think they take our suggestions into consideration but will ultimately make the decisions on their own.
Message 9 of 73 (589 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
745 posts

Apr 11, 2013
People wanted Kat I think.
Message 10 of 73 (579 Views)
0 Likes