Survivor
2238 posts

Re: This community. I can't even.

Apr 11, 2013

KomodoBrothers wrote:
We're not talking about that. Stop using that word...

Well someone brought it up...

R.I.P. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale

Message 41 of 73 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
113 posts

Apr 11, 2013
@SuperPiposaru You just reminded me of something. Lbp went downhill just like how this community is. BUT THAT IS OFF TOPIC omg what am I doing lol
Message 42 of 73 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3607 posts

Apr 11, 2013
And here I was having hope after that "closeness" thread. How naive of me.
Message 43 of 73 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
373 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 11, 2013

KomodoBrothers wrote:
"Omg this character killed me therefore they are OP DEMAND NERF" "I lost with this character therefore they are underpowered DEMAND BUFF" "Unrealistic character suggestion/moveset!" Did I miss any? Honestly it gets tiresome reading the same thing. Stop complaining about every character and stop suggesting stupid things just because you are a fan of it.

My first point. Yes, some players can be annoying. But don't blame the character, blame the person spamming with them! Poor Kratos gets all this hate when it is the player that should be getting it. Kratos, and other "spammers", CAN be used without mashing that square button. I've seen some very skilled Kratos users who barely use square attacks.

Second point. Unrealistic character suggestions. Anime characters, characters from unpopular games, and just plain stupid suggestions. Goku, Naruto, Shadow, etc. You actually have to think about it from SSM's perspective. People already think they copied Smash Bros. Do you seriously think they will add Shadow when SSBB had Sonic? And I shouldn't even explain why anime characters shouldn't be in this game. Last thing, they obviously dont listen to our suggestions. I doubt anyone wanted Kat, Emmett, or Zeus. But they were added because they managed to get those ones, not because they were frequently requested.

Anyone agree? Disagree? Sorry for the rant but you people need to pull it together.

Totally agree bro. Especially about that "Unrealistic character suggestions." I'm actually fine with people requesting characters.....Ya know.... AS LONG AS THEY'RE NOT NINTENDO/MANGA/ANIME CHARACTERS THAT AREN'T RELATED TO PLAYSTATION...

Message 44 of 73 (133 Views)
Fender Bender
3624 posts

Apr 11, 2013

KomodoBrothers wrote:
"Omg this character killed me therefore they are OP DEMAND NERF" "I lost with this character therefore they are underpowered DEMAND BUFF" 

My first point. Yes, some players can be annoying. But don't blame the character, blame the person spamming with them! 

Agreed 100%, this is most likely why so many characters got undeserved nerfs and why others will unfairly continue to get nerfed.

#SaintsofNewMarias#RepairCrew
Message 45 of 73 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
223 posts

Apr 11, 2013

I mean, I've been using Sir Daniel since day one. He's the only character I've gotten to level 999. I can say, without a doubt, that he is one of the worst characters in game. I don't care how much you deny it and say "OH YOU JUST LACK SKILL", because having skill will still make me lose to any Raiden, Kratos or Kat who isn't evne as good as me.

Let's take a moment to consider my mistakes. Ah, who am I kidding? I didn't make any.
-The War Mage (Orcs Must Die!)
Message 46 of 73 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
113 posts

Apr 11, 2013
You lacking skill is your problem not mine. Don't come on my thread with your rude sarcastic videos and tell me that I am completely wrong. Support your opinion at least. I have seen Sir Daniels that use and combine all of his moves and then set up level 1s and 2s. Beating my Kat, some beating my spamming friend who uses Raiden. I've seen at least 3 that I could not beat. So yes. You do lack skill. Every character can be amazing. Stop being rude or actually support your opinion.
Message 47 of 73 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
223 posts

Apr 11, 2013

Using and combining all of Sir Daniel's moves doesn't make you good, it just shows that Sir Daniel players need to use literally everything in their character's moveset to get what Raiden and Kat can get by mashing Square and Down Circle. He has no level 1 setups that aren't dodgeable, and his level 2 has one setup that will secure you one kill at best. Sir Daniel can be amazing, sure; but only against subpar players, because anyone using any of the high-tier characters can just beat him up all they want. I know you're one of those people who likes to think that this game is 100% extreme balanced, but please, let's be realistic here.

Let's take a moment to consider my mistakes. Ah, who am I kidding? I didn't make any.
-The War Mage (Orcs Must Die!)
Message 48 of 73 (96 Views)
Wastelander
620 posts

Apr 11, 2013
Look, the as long they add first party characters or any characters that had a special relationship with playstation, I'll tolerate. Big daddy inclusion had to do with Irrational games and Sony's relationship. I don't see how Isaac or Zues makes them a playstation all stars.
Message 49 of 73 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
249 posts

Apr 11, 2013

Hakolin wrote:

Using and combining all of Sir Daniel's moves doesn't make you good, it just shows that Sir Daniel players need to use literally everything in their character's moveset to get what Raiden and Kat can get by mashing Square and Down Circle. He has no level 1 setups that aren't dodgeable, and his level 2 has one setup that will secure you one kill at best. Sir Daniel can be amazing, sure; but only against subpar players, because anyone using any of the high-tier characters can just beat him up all they want. I know you're one of those people who likes to think that this game is 100% extreme balanced, but please, let's be realistic here.

i main Kat and i sometimes get my **bleep** handed to me as Sir Dan. 

Message 50 of 73 (81 Views)
0 Likes