Fender Bender
3750 posts

Re: This community. I can't even.

Apr 12, 2013
I totally agree on your first point, as most characters can be effective once you learn their ins and outs it's just some are easier than others. In regards to your second point though I disagree... partially. If the person bothers to come up with something interesting (moveset story idea, taunts or rivals) then I have no problem with that because it is fun and interesting to read. Even if it's a stupid idea like shadow. But if it's just someone saying "hey guys wouldn't this be cool" then it is boring and a waste of space, especially if it's a ridiculous request. Also I find it funny that despite metal gear mainly being playstation exclusive, snake ends up in a Nintendo exclusive but as soon as the series goes multiplat, a character from said multiplat game ends up in a Sony exclusive game that is in direct competition with the Nintendo game. Lol

Universal Notation: n=neutral f=forward b=backward u=up d=down 1=square 2=triangle 3=circle

Please use plain text.
Message 71 of 73 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1704 posts

Apr 12, 2013

KomodoBrothers wrote:
Ok I was wrong about Kat, lets get off that part now. One of the four dlc characters was ACTUALLY requested! This just proves my point!

I requested Zeus :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 72 of 73 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
389 posts

Apr 12, 2013

Not sure about Emmett. but I can definitely remember Issac

Please use plain text.
Message 73 of 73 (68 Views)
0 Likes