Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 02 2013
By: kupomogli Hekseville Citizen 345 posts

This game is a piece of **bleep**.

26 replies 476 views Edited Jan 2, 2013

So I've actually become high level with everyone on the roster but five.  I've learned the ins and outs of them all.  The more characters I play as and learn, the more I see balance issues and the more I hate this piece of **bleep** game.  I don't want to play as characters who will give me a sure win, and I don't want to have to try so much harder than my opponent to win the match because I have a bad match up, something that is extremely prevailant in this game. 

Let's talk about online match ups.  If you want to play 2v2 with a friend, ranked or unranked, you get kicked out after almost every match.  It's been almost a month since this **bleep** game was patched so we've been dealing with this **bleep** for over a month.  SuperBot is aware of these **bleep** issues, but like many **bleep** developers, they're taking forever to do **bleep**.  Get your **bleep** act together you **bleep** **bleep**ers.

Balancingi ssues, **bleep** **bleep** connection issues, ranking issues, etc.  That's right.  Ranking issues.  Most people didn't get their belts.  I have a feeling in a few days when the new season is done, the majority of us aren't going to get our belts again.  So those of us who have worked our way up to black belt on FFA and 2v2 twice are going to once again get **bleep**ed over prison rape style.

Maybe this post will get it through SuperBots **bleep** heads that this game is pissing people off because they don't fix their **bleep**.  Balancing can't be fixed, but everything else can.  I'm tired of the **bleep** with this game and the **bleep** **bleep** developers, so every chance I get I'm going to bash this **bleep** game despite the massive amount of praise I once gave it.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 27 (476 Views)
Wastelander
637 posts

Re: This game is a piece of **bleep**.

Jan 2, 2013
All I read was:

"bleep, bleep bleep bleep. Bleep bleepers bleeping bleep"
Photobucket
999 With Sir Dan! Seasons with Belt--Green: 4 Red: 2 Purple: 2 Brown: 1
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 27 (461 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

Jan 2, 2013
When there's more bleeps than normal words, no one's going to take you seriously
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 27 (459 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Jan 2, 2013
Someone's salty.
------------------------------------------------
Fresh to death
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 27 (456 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5337 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 2, 2013

"This game is a piece of *Bleep*

*Insert long rambly post on why this game has bad matchups and stuff etc*"

that is all I read

My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 27 (447 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5337 posts

Jan 2, 2013
btw you dont get belts, you get titles
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 27 (442 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1423 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 2, 2013

i have to agree with everyone here, there are way to many *bleeps* here, becareful when posting a rant like this. to many *bleeps* and people won't know what your saying because they will stop reading, there is also the chance they will write you off as just a pre-teen {let's face facts, the moment a pre-teen learns how to type or say sware works its like a river}

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 27 (417 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1868 posts

Jan 2, 2013
The who text is full of bleeps it wasn't worth my time reading this text wall full of bleeps.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 27 (414 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Jan 2, 2013
Tbh if your a high level with the exception of 5 and you have played a awful lot to realise these problems, you sure have got your moneys worth. That's one good way at looking at it I guess
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 27 (403 Views)
Wastelander
809 posts

Jan 2, 2013

PinaChronic wrote:
All I read was:

"bleep, bleep bleep bleep. Bleep bleepers bleeping bleep"

+1

Just play until you're having fun. Once you're no longer having fun- then it's time to move on.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 27 (399 Views)