Uncharted Territory
1268 posts

Re: This game is a piece of **bleep**.

Jan 2, 2013

Did these following people put you up to this thread? (Sniper wolf Cutiepatutie or childplease) Just wondering Smiley Tongue

Message 11 of 27 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Jan 2, 2013
@catatonic

Like girlfriends there's always that one that got away and the one that you can never move on, sometimes its both Smiley Happy

Summing up games Smiley Happy
Message 12 of 27 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
68 posts

Jan 2, 2013
It's true. The game has so many issues. The more I play online the more it sucks, as a red belt, I never actually get put into matches against other red belts, just people with no, blue, or green belts. So I can play as much as I can and increase my belt rank at snails pace only to have it plummet back when someone gets lucky.

Sort this sh*t out SB. Should've put a warning label on the box about how the games online component can't handle anyone who lives outside the US.
Message 13 of 27 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2434 posts

Jan 2, 2013

BRO

Message 14 of 27 (159 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
396 posts

Jan 2, 2013

First of all, CALM. DOWN. It's not all that serious! It's a game.

Second, don't repeatedly swear. It makes you seem unintelligent.

Third, we've all went through these problems. You're taking the game way too serious.  Just play for fun! When it stops being fun, then you just stop playing the game. Simple.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you play LBP2? If so, could you take the time to check out my levels?
Check out my LBP.ME
Message 15 of 27 (158 Views)
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Jan 2, 2013
I don't think you understand op. if the forum wasn't leader and follower there would be a lot more opinions.
Message 16 of 27 (158 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1107 posts

Jan 2, 2013
I wall of beeps. I have never seen so much of one word in a rant before other than Trollolololol.
Message 17 of 27 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
54 posts

Jan 2, 2013

I agree with you on a lot of your points, although I think you have a poor presentation of those points. I think Superbot needs to fix the real issues before even considering balance issues that are incredibly minor in comparison.

Superbot definitely needs to fix up the matchmaking issues, especially having to play incredibly low level belts when you get a higher belt. It becomes frustrating for both parties. For lower belts that are inexperienced and don't understand the game mechanics it is probably annoying as hell to continuously get matched up against black belts and losing every game, and for black belts, it gets boring to be able to win by just spamming because you're playing people who don't even understand the basics of the game yet. 

Connection issues as well are a huge drag! I would love dedicated servers, especially for ranked at the very least. There is nothing worse than getting queued against the same team in 2v2 (ok can't remember the exact number, but somewhere along the lines of 8-9 matches, maybe 10) 10 times in a row, and having them rage quit game after game after game because they lost one or two games against you. Especially if they think they might have a chance to win (or you give them a double tap early so they'll stay) and they wait until the last 20 seconds to leave, thus wasting over 2 minutes per psuedo-game. 

I would also love to be able to play 2v2 and not have to reinvite my partner to my party after EVERY SINGLE MATCH. That has gotten a little bit ridiculous to me. 

As for balancing. Well, as long as there is more than one moveset it can never be truly "balanced" because there will always to a way to find out something that can somehow trump anything else. But that is how it is for everything in life. The only way you can say something without offending anybody is by saying something that does not mean anything. The only way you can have variety in a game is by having some unbalances. If everything were truly balanced, I would see no point in having different things because the outcome would always be the same regardless of what you chose. 

Message 18 of 27 (132 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1814 posts

Jan 2, 2013

Awwww he's trying to speak smart.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheGOODKyle
http://www.twitch.tv/thegoodkyle
Message 19 of 27 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
68 posts

Jan 2, 2013

Ghost_12985 wrote:

First of all, CALM. DOWN. It's not all that serious! It's a game.

Second, don't repeatedly swear. It makes you seem unintelligent.

Third, we've all went through these problems. You're taking the game way too serious.  Just play for fun! When it stops being fun, then you just stop playing the game. Simple.

Lol. the whole point is that the fun of the game is ripped right away due to the eternity spent searching for a game followed by a horribly laggy experience.

Message 20 of 27 (120 Views)
0 Likes