Do you mean 
Jun 02 2013
By: CaptainFoaley Lombax Warrior 202 posts

This is really sad...

6 replies 202 views Edited Jun 2, 2013

So scenario is

- 2v2 Quick Match: Stock

- Evil Cole (Me) & FP (disconnected from start) vs Raiden & Nariko
Both the Raiden and Nariko keep running over to leech off of my d/c partner while I deal with the other, as expected. They both get their two, Nariko runs to the other side and uses hers, but whiffs entirely. Raiden uses his and kills me once, doesn't go for my partner, tries to kill me again, but runs out of time. I was able to get two quick kills with my level 1 on the Raiden while he was leeching and got the final after he activated his two again, but I was still on the ground so I didn't get stunned. I begin to punish the Nariko, who got her two again, but she only kills the d/c partner. I continue to punish her and knock her down to her last life and... she rage quits. It's just sad that people will try to be cheap (in my opinion) and leech of a d/c player, but then can't take it when they get whooped by a player that actually can move.

Dante - Demon Hunter.pngEvil Cole - Demon of Empire City.pngThe Olympians.pngIsaac

Message 1 of 7 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
249 posts

Re: This is really sad...

Jun 2, 2013

i've had that happen. it amazes me as how some will literally just beat up on the d/c player for AP but then when they begin to lose, want to quit.

Message 2 of 7 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
202 posts

Jun 2, 2013

Yup, makes me wonder why they're even playing.

Dante - Demon Hunter.pngEvil Cole - Demon of Empire City.pngThe Olympians.pngIsaac

Message 3 of 7 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
11923 posts

Jun 2, 2013

New Game Mode: Charatcer Defence!

How to play: Use your character to defend the helpless disconnected character by enemies that want to do harm!

Message 4 of 7 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
202 posts

Jun 3, 2013

ossiecastro5 wrote:

New Game Mode: Charatcer Defence!

How to play: Use your character to defend the helpless disconnected character by enemies that want to do harm!

That would be amusing, but annoyingly difficult in some match-ups.

Message 5 of 7 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
385 posts

Jun 3, 2013

when that happens I just diconnect when they launch their level 3 :smileytongue:

Message 6 of 7 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
202 posts

Jun 3, 2013

lxhizy wrote:

when that happens I just diconnect when they launch their level 3 :smileytongue:

Not cool brah, besides neither of them got their level 3; they just wasted used their level twos. Really surprised me, but I ain't even mad about that.

Message 7 of 7 (106 Views)
0 Likes