Reply
Survivor
Registered: 03/17/2013
Offline
2413 posts
 

Re: This is ridiculous

May 12, 2013

Dang. Where are the mods when you need them :smileysad:


= = Every day is Kill la Kill day!! = =
Message 21 of 39 (139 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/17/2012
Offline
5693 posts
 

Re: This is ridiculous

May 12, 2013
My PSN got banned... The account. The actual account. HERE. And I was using an incognito tab an other things to hide. But I still got my P.S.N. account banned (not only my forum account, but my ACTUAL account) from words I've posted HERE.


The mods are FAR more than capable of IP banning someone. The mods here are just boased and choose favorites. They should all be fired; just my two cents. They banned me many times for things I haven't even done wrong. They just ban people they dislike because "they can". Same thing happened to many friends of mine here as well.

Don't care if they know, 'cause these forums suck anyway because of them.


Just warning you all^
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 22 of 39 (128 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 12/13/2012
Online
9021 posts
 

Re: This is ridiculous

May 12, 2013
They need to deputize me.
 photo 8E30DB57-F6ED-4A1B-947E-513276B477EE_zpse5jbdufp.jpg
Message 23 of 39 (127 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 07/27/2012
Online
12763 posts
 

Re: This is ridiculous

May 12, 2013

PC_Nobia wrote:

Dang. Where are the mods when you need them :smileysad:


It's Saturday night. And this is a Playstation Forum. Video games, duh!  :smileyvery-happy:

Message 24 of 39 (158 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 03/17/2013
Offline
2413 posts
 

Re: This is ridiculous

May 12, 2013

ossiecastro5 wrote:

PC_Nobia wrote:

Dang. Where are the mods when you need them :smileysad:


It's Saturday night. And this is a Playstation Forum. Video games, duh!  :smileyvery-happy:


 SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE

 

I guess you're right. But we still need assistance!

 

Maybe if someone very active in this forum could become a mod? Like nasrulez or something. They could ban stuff like this as soon as it happens :smileytongue:


= = Every day is Kill la Kill day!! = =
Message 25 of 39 (137 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 07/27/2012
Online
12763 posts
 

Re: This is ridiculous

May 12, 2013

PC_Nobia wrote:

ossiecastro5 wrote:

PC_Nobia wrote:

Dang. Where are the mods when you need them :smileysad:


It's Saturday night. And this is a Playstation Forum. Video games, duh!  :smileyvery-happy:


 SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE

 

I guess you're right. But we still need assistance!

 

Maybe if someone very active in this forum could become a mod? Like nasrulez or something. They could ban stuff like this as soon as it happens :smileytongue:


Wow, Saturday Night Live!  :smileyvery-happy:

 

I can be a Mod!!!!!!! ^-^

Message 26 of 39 (123 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 03/17/2013
Offline
2413 posts
 

Re: This is ridiculous

[ Edited ]
May 12, 2013

I've heard there are a bunch of requirements to become a mod though.

 

But it would be helpful, they should at least consider it :smileytongue:

 

[We'll need to choose the mod wisely, one's soul might become corrupt while bearing such power xD]


= = Every day is Kill la Kill day!! = =
Message 27 of 39 (110 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 07/27/2012
Online
12763 posts
 

Re: This is ridiculous

May 12, 2013

PC_Nobia wrote:

I've heard there are a bunch of requirements to become a mod though.

 

But it would be helpful, they should at least consider it :smileytongue:

 

[We'll need to choose the mod wisely, one's soul might become corrupt while bearing such power xD]


I understand. I've been to lots of forums. All of the mods are very strict. But these forums can be a bit biased at times.  :smileyvery-happy:

Message 28 of 39 (101 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 12/13/2012
Online
9021 posts
 

Re: This is ridiculous

May 12, 2013
I wish they'd have a mod for each forum. Instead of having mods that have to check every single forum.

I'd be more than happy to be a PSAS mod, I'm here often and can stop trolling like this at the start.
 photo 8E30DB57-F6ED-4A1B-947E-513276B477EE_zpse5jbdufp.jpg
Message 29 of 39 (88 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 03/17/2013
Offline
2413 posts
 

Re: This is ridiculous

May 12, 2013

Well great, now this thread makes no sense.

 

Still, we should let that idea of allowing a member to become a forum here :smileyvery-happy:


= = Every day is Kill la Kill day!! = =
Message 30 of 39 (82 Views)
Reply
0 Likes