Reply
Jan 19 2013
By: SON_OF_KRATOS666 Uncharted Territory 1704 posts
Offline

Thought you guys may like this. o:

11 replies 454 views Edited Jan 19, 2013

 

The second episode of a little thing me and a friend are doing for fun in our spare time. Figured it would be appropiate to post here since...well you know. x)

Message 1 of 12 (454 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/21/2008
Offline
1819 posts
 

Re: Thought you guys may like this. o:

Jan 19, 2013

So, it's a tongue-in-cheek TBFP ordeal... huh.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 2 of 12 (420 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 08/17/2011
Offline
151 posts
 

Re: Thought you guys may like this. o:

Jan 19, 2013
Hey are you really the SON OF KRATOS!?

Message 3 of 12 (412 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/23/2012
Offline
3580 posts
 

Re: Thought you guys may like this. o:

Jan 19, 2013

That was fun.

Message 4 of 12 (402 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/15/2012
Offline
5278 posts
 

Re: Thought you guys may like this. o:

Jan 19, 2013
I'm a classy lady
#ProtectorProgramme
Message 5 of 12 (335 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/06/2009
Offline
1704 posts
 

Re: Thought you guys may like this. o:

Jan 19, 2013

Liikemike wrote:
Hey are you really the SON OF KRATOS!?

yes....yes i am c:

Message 6 of 12 (292 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/06/2009
Offline
1704 posts
 

Re: Thought you guys may like this. o:

Jan 19, 2013

Strife93 wrote:

So, it's a tongue-in-cheek TBFP ordeal... huh.


I spose you could put it that way. Its mainly so we can go back in the future and listen to what we made fun of at that cartain time (We have a HUGE amount of inside jokes and such).

 

I make them public because perhaps maybe some people will like our form of humour, and it couldnt hurt to have it. :]

Message 7 of 12 (285 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/21/2008
Offline
1819 posts
 

Re: Thought you guys may like this. o:

[ Edited ]
Jan 19, 2013

SON_OF_KRATOS666 wrote:

Strife93 wrote:

So, it's a tongue-in-cheek TBFP ordeal... huh.


I spose you could put it that way. Its mainly so we can go back in the future and listen to what we made fun of at that cartain time (We have a HUGE amount of inside jokes and such).

 

I make them public because perhaps maybe some people will like our form of humour, and it couldnt hurt to have it. :]


I understand, I just sense a bit of redundance in all of this. A lot of TBF's humor comes from RedLetterMedia's Plinkett Reviews. (The mannerisms, the timing, the editing.) And if your videos take inspirations from theirs then that means...

IT'S KINDA LIKE Super 8! Smiley Very Happy

b

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 8 of 12 (275 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/06/2009
Offline
1704 posts
 

Re: Thought you guys may like this. o:

Jan 19, 2013

Strife93 wrote:

SON_OF_KRATOS666 wrote:

Strife93 wrote:

So, it's a tongue-in-cheek TBFP ordeal... huh.


I spose you could put it that way. Its mainly so we can go back in the future and listen to what we made fun of at that cartain time (We have a HUGE amount of inside jokes and such).

 

I make them public because perhaps maybe some people will like our form of humour, and it couldnt hurt to have it. :]


I understand, I just sense a bit of redundance in all of this. A lot of TBF's humor comes from RedLetterMedia's Plinkett Reviews. (The mannerisms, the timing, the editing.) And if your videos take inspirations from theirs then that means...

IT'S KINDA LIKE Super 8! Smiley Very Happy

b


I dont even know what that means v.v

Message 9 of 12 (219 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/21/2008
Offline
1819 posts
 

Re: Thought you guys may like this. o:

Jan 19, 2013

SON_OF_KRATOS666 wrote:

Strife93 wrote:

SON_OF_KRATOS666 wrote:

Strife93 wrote:

So, it's a tongue-in-cheek TBFP ordeal... huh.


I spose you could put it that way. Its mainly so we can go back in the future and listen to what we made fun of at that cartain time (We have a HUGE amount of inside jokes and such).

 

I make them public because perhaps maybe some people will like our form of humour, and it couldnt hurt to have it. :]


I understand, I just sense a bit of redundance in all of this. A lot of TBF's humor comes from RedLetterMedia's Plinkett Reviews. (The mannerisms, the timing, the editing.) And if your videos take inspirations from theirs then that means...

IT'S KINDA LIKE Super 8! Smiley Very Happy



I dont even know what that means v.v


Super 8 took inspiration from some of the classic Spielberg stories. (E.T., The Goonies, etc.) Can you fill in the blanks now, or should we just leave this one alone?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 10 of 12 (206 Views)
Reply
0 Likes