Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
6387 posts

Re: Throwing items.

Oct 29, 2012
Well you have to remember that most weapons aren't throwing weapons in this game, but throwing the hedgehog grenade in different directions would have been great, but not having it does not make the hedgehog grenade useless.
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 14 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
568 posts

Oct 29, 2012

It would be better if you could trow it up. I don't have a problem with it now, but a lot of people do.. But I don't think SB will change a thing...

I hate the fact that they are so... hmmm.. I don't know the words for that :smileytongue: Defensive maybe? They are like: ''If Smash has that, we can't do that..'' That's pretty stupid, because if they would do some things Smash did, the game would be way better I think.. They don't want to be called clones, but they forget that they always be a clone in some fanboys eyes.. The rip-off thingy will never stop etc. 

So I hope they take tips like these for in the final build! :smileyhappy: What I excpect? They won't do it, because then it would be to Smash... :\

Quoted from Zeothedeathgod aka mr. Optimistic: ''i am a bit disappointed by the roster''
Another Zeo quote: ''They should really have chosen a different roster''
Quoted from mtjjrstccw1 aka mr. Anger: ''my rage is shifted towards identity now''
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 14 (45 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 29, 2012

Right, but its not a matter of copying SSB, its a matter of simple gameplay mechanics. Its obvious this game has alot of influence from ssb, but i dont see why cant you grab simple elements from smash and intregrate them in this game. I can see where thowing a weapon can be a copy, but as far as throwing a grenade up down etc i find ridiculous. 

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 14 (31 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Oct 29, 2012

i never said pointless, i said unconventional. 

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 14 (25 Views)
0 Likes