Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
I Only Post Everything
1040 posts

Re: To end the Fat Princess and E.Cole Rivalry theory

Mar 3, 2013
O_O
A African-American adult male has taken illegally possession of my 2-wheeled mode of transportation thus has acquired my property under false pretenses
Message 21 of 24 (42 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

Mar 3, 2013

acursedone wrote:

CyborgHippo wrote:

Since Isaac isn't insane anymore I'm assuming when he sees Zeus he'll start questioning his sanity wondering if he's seeing things again,and Zeus probably taking it as an insult since he's real.

Wait what? Isaac isn't insane? Did I miss something? Isn't he still suffering from whatever he was suffering from during Dead Space 2? Did he get cured inbetween or what? If you are refering to the end of Dead Space 3, I don't know if you should assume that it happens after Dead Space 3, maybe it happens inbetween Dead Space 2 and 3.

I actually haven't played Dead Space 3 yet but I've been reading that he's not insane anymore. So yeah,and I assume it happen between Dead Space 2 and 3 too,well it could be the other way around? Instead of himself thinking he's going insane he'll probably just know that's he completely insane and be like **bleep** ZEUS! YOU'RE NOT REAL!!! However none of the stuff really match up does it?

Click click click click click click click click................... I need to get off the forums.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Signature created by GFXNinja/CyborgHippo
Message 22 of 24 (36 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
295 posts

Mar 3, 2013

Alex_pagan13 wrote:

Ok so this was made to finnaly end the stupid reasons for the stupid theory heres probably the best reason for it

Gameplay-wise, both InFAMOUS and Fat Princess rely heavily on duality with the colors red and blue representing different sides. In Fat Princess, you can choose either the Red Kingdom or the Blue Kingdom, and in InFAMOUS, Cole can become either Hero Cole, who is represented by the color blue, or Evil Cole, who is represented by the color red. Both also have a theme of greed, with Evil Cole being power hungry and Fat Princess always being hungry and demanding for cake.

I just gave you a kudo for enforcing the truth.

Message 23 of 24 (34 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
297 posts

Mar 3, 2013

Every Character has a connection for being rivals up here is there connection betwen them i could give you any rival connections any

Message 24 of 24 (31 Views)
0 Likes