Apr 30 2013
By: SpecialEdDolphin First Son 1 posts

Twitter Request: Dan Fortesque Level 1 Super Reform

22 replies 600 views Edited Apr 30, 2013

I made this image of Dan's Lightning to bring attention to his weird super in hopes that they will buff it. Enjoy!

Sir Dan's 1.jpg

Message 1 of 23 (600 Views)
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
119 posts

Re: Twitter Request: Dan Fortesque Level 1 Super Reform

Apr 30, 2013
I'm blind now....
Message 2 of 23 (590 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
294 posts

Apr 30, 2013

Totally agree with everything you said man Dan needs that buff hopefully they will see this and fix it

Team Sir Dan PSASBR Sig photo DanSig-1.gif
Message 3 of 23 (583 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
949 posts

Apr 30, 2013

o man this game is dead, you guys really should stop asking for support this game, you're beating a dead horse.

And I am pritty sure super has never ever played any old playstation games. Sir Dan is NOTHING like the ps version or even the remake. They **bleep**ed him up, the one thing they did they did INCREDIBLY wrong was force SIr Dan to be a slow, heavy fighter when he IS NOT and if you ever played ANY of his games for more than 10 minutes, you would know he is quick and nimble. Sir dan COULD have been an amazing fighting game character, with the vast amount of close-range to range weapons he has, not to mention his specials could have been **bleep** AWSOME! I still think they should have implemented Franken Dan into the game

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 4 of 23 (486 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1661 posts

Apr 30, 2013

SniperWolf323 wrote:

o man this game is dead, you guys really should stop asking for support this game, you're beating a dead horse.

Only it's not because we know of at least two alts we haven't got yet. The delay for them strongly suggests that SSM are working on more alts. People like you are the only folk beating a dead horse by spouting this rubbish with nothing to back it up.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 5 of 23 (428 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1411 posts

Apr 30, 2013
buff his forward square on the ground and Ham(up circle)
and make his level 3 kill all in the green aura when it ends
then i will be happy
 photo newcolesigtest_zps63cc5eb3.png
Message 6 of 23 (412 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3580 posts

Apr 30, 2013
Ignore SniperWolf.
Message 7 of 23 (407 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
192 posts

Apr 30, 2013

wwinterj wrote:

SniperWolf323 wrote:

Only it's not because we know of at least two alts we haven't got yet. The delay for them strongly suggests that SSM are working on more alts. People like you are the only folk beating a dead horse by spouting this rubbish with nothing to back it up.

All I believe is that they are gonna give alts and maybe 4 new DLC characters. But thats it, after that nothing more will come. They know how much this game sold, not even considering all the people that gave it back, or sold it. They aren't gonna make more stuff for such a little public. And as for now, the game is dead. Facts? Online play. There used to be a loot of people before and even though it was hard to get into a game, now its even harder. Tournaments. They arent as big as they were before, neither are there as much as they were. The community. Less people are getting in this page as they were before. Might be hard to accept but its true, for now its dead. It will come back to life because of the dlc for about 1 month, then it will die again. Nother fact, look at the big games that are coming with online multiplayer, being one good example Soul Sacrifice, it is taking the vita community away.

Message 8 of 23 (393 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
572 posts

Apr 30, 2013
I agree with sniperwolf... this game is dead... >_>
dante photo dante2.png
Message 9 of 23 (375 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1582 posts

Apr 30, 2013
I must say Dan is not fun at all to play as. He's incredibly slow, AP gain isn't spectacular, and he just might have the worst set of supers in the game (or Spike). If I was a MedEvil fan, I would be very disappointed.
Message 10 of 23 (343 Views)
0 Likes