Oct 06 2012
By: BRRPPPPPPPPPPPPP Lombax Warrior 154 posts

Two Coles, Radien not Snake, New Dante, no more characters this aint a game for the fans

49 replies 767 views Edited Oct 6, 2012

People who wanted this game made for years wanted charcters like these in

Crash Bandicoot

Cloud Strife

Spyro the Dragon

Lara Croft

Solid Snake

Ezio

Chimera

Wander

Kat

Rayman

Gex

Abe

Tomba

Croc

Klonoa

Message 1 of 50 (767 Views)
Wastelander
797 posts

Re: Two Coles, Radien not Snake, New Dante, no more characters this aint a game for the fans

Oct 6, 2012

Superbot did what they could. Like Omar said, "It takes two to tango".

Message 2 of 50 (764 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
154 posts

Re: Two Coles, Radien not Snake, New Dante, no more characters this aint a game for the fans

Oct 6, 2012

if thats the case they shouldnt lie 

1. they stated after beta leak theirs more charcters to come

2. if the most requested charcters are not in they should have not lead us on

Message 3 of 50 (758 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1659 posts

Oct 6, 2012

He also said that they just needed to request the characters from the software house and they'd got it.

He also said the game had more characters than expected.

Don't believe everything that man says, please.

Message 4 of 50 (751 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Oct 6, 2012
Waah, my favourite charecter didn't make the cut. Sony sucks. SuperBot sucks. PSABR sucks.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 5 of 50 (745 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1659 posts

Oct 6, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
Waah, my favourite charecter didn't make the cut. Sony sucks. SuperBot sucks. PSABR sucks.

Lol it's useless guys. You're using the card "Everyone who's not 100% satisfied by this game is just a spoiled **bleep**". Open your eyes and realize that you're just a bunch of fanboys. You were satisfied from the start. With a roster of 12 people, you'd be satisfied. That doesn't make you mature. 

Message 6 of 50 (733 Views)
Lombax Warrior
154 posts

Oct 6, 2012

exactly imagine if

ratchet and clank

nathan drake

kratos

wernt included people would flip 

i for one am looking forward to this game a few charcters like

hehachi

parrapa

drake

are saving it for me but this game has still become a massive let down for me

but evil cole does annoy me they could have easily include a

resistance rep

kat

wander

tomba

dart

emmet graves

ethan mars

over him as they are not hard to get due to being 1st party they got parrapa for gods sake

also that was another lie as they did state 1 charcter per franchise 

Message 7 of 50 (718 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Oct 6, 2012
Really ? Coming from the guy who continuously compares the game to Smash Bros, to the point where you even say Smash Bros is better looking (what the f***). I can criticise the game, I've got a lot of negative things to say, and reasons to be disappointed, but do I spend all my time here talking about them every chance I get ? No, because I'm realistic. No game is perfect, including this, but it is turning out to be very fun. Now you tell me, does that make me mature or a fanboy ?
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 8 of 50 (717 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1659 posts

Oct 6, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
Really ? Coming from the guy who continuously compares the game to Smash Bros, to the point where you even say Smash Bros is better looking (what the f***). I can criticise the game, I've got a lot of negative things to say, and reasons to be disappointed, but do I spend all my time here talking about them every chance I get ? No, because I'm realistic. No game is perfect, including this, but it is turning out to be very fun. Now you tell me, does that make me mature or a fanboy ?

Never said this game isn't fun. But anyway you don't get 90% of my points (no wait, you don't want to get them, it's different) so who cares. As far as you know this game is not EVEN REMOTELY perfect, that's ok. 

Anyway I compare this game to Smash Bros. because when I see comments like "Lol this game is sooo better" I just can't help myself and I have to demonstrate why it's not. Simple as that.

At least I don't insult people every time I get the chance.

Message 9 of 50 (702 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1659 posts

Oct 6, 2012

Oh yeah I think you think (lol) that I'm a Smash Bros. fanboy, right? Well I hated Brawl. Now I find it a decent game, and it has indeed a great roster and a bunch of amazing stages, but it's far from perfect that too.

But Battle Royale... God this is a bad start. An awful start.

Message 10 of 50 (699 Views)