Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Re: Two Coles, Radien not Snake, New Dante, no more characters this aint a game for the fans

[ Edited ]
Oct 6, 2012

Double post*

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 11 of 50 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Re: Two Coles, Radien not Snake, New Dante, no more characters this aint a game for the fans

Oct 6, 2012
What point did I not get ? Also did you completely miss when I said this game isn't perfect ? No ? I guess you just added that for the hell of it. As far as comparing the game to Smash Bros goes, you can't prove which ones better because the game isn't even out yet, not my problem if it hurts for you to see people favour this game. I see a lot of Smash Bros fans trash this game, and yet I refrain from bs'ing them with illogical points when the final product has not even be released yet. Finally with the insults, I'd like to believe I'm generous in the way I put my points across.
Message 12 of 50 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1659 posts

Oct 6, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
What point did I not get ? Also did you completely miss when I said this game isn't perfect ? No ? I guess you just added that for the hell of it. As far as comparing the game to Smash Bros goes, you can't prove which ones better because the game isn't even out yet, not my problem if it hurts for you to see peo

I compared to Brawl only in the case I could. I can compare the roster, can I? I can compare the graphics. Never compared the gameplay. Also I didn't add anything, you said that this game isn't perfect, and I said that as far as you know that, it's OK.

Message 13 of 50 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Oct 6, 2012
Fair enough. As for the 'isn't even remotely perfect' comment goes, I don't see why your so set on putting the game down before even playing the final product.
Message 14 of 50 (205 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1659 posts

Oct 6, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
Fair enough. As for the 'isn't even remotely perfect' comment goes, I don't see why your so set on putting the game down before even playing the final product.

It's because everybody here is set to put his game up before the game is out and without caring about the objective problems this game has.

Message 15 of 50 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
86 posts

Oct 6, 2012

You know what? I love crash cloud and spyro as much as the next guy, but this roster is good! If they end up announcing crash, cloud, orspyro  I BETTER SEE EVERY SINGLE PERSON THAT BEGGED FOR THEM OR THREATENDED SUPERBOT PLAY AS THEM

Photobucket
Winning. Pure. Winning.
Message 16 of 50 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Oct 6, 2012
What do you expect on a PSABR forum ? For all of us to say this games a peice of s*** ? We obviously all like the game. If you want to put it down, do it somewhere else, maybe a Nintendo forum, they'll probably agree with you.
Message 17 of 50 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1659 posts

Oct 6, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
What do you expect on a PSABR forum ? For all of us to say this games a peice of s*** ? We obviously all like the game. If you want to put it down, do it somewhere else, maybe a Nintendo forum, they'll probably agree with you.

Yeah exactly, it's my fault to expect objectivity in a forum made for fanboys.

Anyway never said this game is a piece of **bleep**, but it's disappointing as **bleep**. Unless the gameplay is AWESOME, it's probably just an average brawler.

Message 18 of 50 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Oct 6, 2012
There you go again. 'Fanboys', of what exactly ? Sony ? That's a given. SuperBot ? That's not possible. PSABR ? Once again impossible. None of us have played the final product and therefore can't judge it as such. If you believe your really one of the few objective people around here, then I really doubt any thing I or anyone says will sway your opinion. Just because people are supporting this game doesn't make them subjective, just means they'll accept it's shortcomings and focus on what it does right. Now I'm done voicing my opinions to you in particular because I feel there going nowhere. Shoot down the game all you want now. I'm going to have fun with it as are many others.
Message 19 of 50 (174 Views)
Splicer
86 posts

Oct 6, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
There you go again. 'Fanboys', of what exactly ? Sony ? That's a given. SuperBot ? That's not possible. PSABR ? Once again impossible. None of us have played the final product and therefore can't judge it as such. If you believe your really one of the few objective people around here, then I really doubt any thing I or anyone says will sway your opinion. Just because people are supporting this game doesn't make them subjective, just means they'll accept it's shortcomings and focus on what it does right. Now I'm done voicing my opinions to you in particular because I feel there going nowhere. Shoot down the game all you want now. I'm going to have fun with it as are many others.

clap clap. That took some balls bro. One hundred percent true. Thats how I feel, accepting shortcomingsand focusing on correct. Good

Photobucket
Winning. Pure. Winning.
Message 20 of 50 (170 Views)
0 Likes