Fender Bender
3755 posts

Re: Two Coles, Radien not Snake, New Dante, no more characters this aint a game for the fans

Oct 6, 2012
I'm leeaving this forum, and I'm done with the game, ALL BECAUSE OF THE PEOPLE THAT ATTACK OTHERS FOR BEING DISSAPOINTED. Op I kudoed you. If anything surprising happens I'll come back but for now, they are liers and don't know what fans want
Message 21 of 50 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3150 posts

RE:

Oct 6, 2012

arwrw

Message 22 of 50 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Re: Two Coles, Radien not Snake, New Dante, no more characters this aint a game for the fans

Oct 6, 2012

phantomblake wrote:

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
There you go again. 'Fanboys', of what exactly ? Sony ? That's a given. SuperBot ? That's not possible. PSABR ? Once again impossible. None of us have played the final product and therefore can't judge it as such. If you believe your really one of the few objective people around here, then I really doubt any thing I or anyone says will sway your opinion. Just because people are supporting this game doesn't make them subjective, just means they'll accept it's shortcomings and focus on what it does right. Now I'm done voicing my opinions to you in particular because I feel there going nowhere. Shoot down the game all you want now. I'm going to have fun with it as are many others.

clap clap. That took some balls bro. One hundred percent true. Thats how I feel, accepting shortcomingsand focusing on correct. Good

Balls? To say something everybody would agree with? Lol.

And yes fanboys, maybe not you, but there are A LOT of fanboys on this board. And I have my signature just to demonstrate I'm not one of them.

Message 23 of 50 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Sucker Punch Community Leader
79 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 6, 2012

RexLozuresky wrote:

And yes fanboys, maybe not you, but there are A LOT of fanboys on this board. And I have my signature just to demonstrate I'm not one of them.

LMAO! Get off your high horse, dude! For a "nonpartisan" as you claim to be, you give PSABR as much hate as the trolls do! 

"Seriously, it's just another brawler."

Bro, WTH does that even mean? If that's your mentality, then Street Fighter, Tekken, Soul Calibur, Marvel vs. Capcom, and yes, even your precious Smash Bros. is "just another brawler."

Look at the original arcade brawlers. Those were cool, right? A side-scrolling fighting game with health bars and super moves? Well, look at what Nintendo crapped out with Smash Bros. What was the big "innovation" there? Adding two extra characters on the screen?

Gimme a break, you clown.

aka Dirt from the OG Sucker Punch Forums

Message 24 of 50 (156 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Oct 6, 2012

BassShagger wrote:

RexLozuresky wrote:

LMAO! Get off your high horse, dude! For a "nonpartisan" as you claim to be, you give PSABR as much hate as the trolls do! 

"Seriously, it's just another brawler."

Bro, WTH does that even mean? If that's your mentality, then Street Fighter, Tekken, Soul Calibur, Marvel vs. Capcom, and yes, even your precious Smash Bros. is "just another brawler."

Look at the original arcade brawlers. Those were cool, right? A side-scrolling fighting game with health bars and super moves? Well, look at what Nintendo crapped out with Smash Bros. What was the big "innovation" there? Adding two extra characters on the screen?

Gimme a break, you clown.

I said average brawler. And what Smash Bros. did was amazing, anyway. 

Message 25 of 50 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Sucker Punch Community Leader
79 posts

Oct 6, 2012

RexLozuresky wrote:

I said average brawler. And what Smash Bros. did was amazing, anyway. 

Oh please, Smash Bros. hasn't innovated since Street Fighter '87 came out. 

Vehemently endorsing a game that did nothing to side-scrolling fighter genre but add extra characters on screen isn't helping your case here. I'm all for being nonpartisan, but you who explicitly states that he's not being a fanboy is doing one hell of a crappy job at it.

aka Dirt from the OG Sucker Punch Forums

Message 26 of 50 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
788 posts

And scorpion...dont forget..   Is funny how everyone forg...

Oct 6, 2012

And scorpion...dont forget..

Is funny how everyone forgets the fact that kratos appears in MK9..and forget the EdBoon Twitter..

Message 27 of 50 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
160 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 6, 2012

BRRPPPPPPPPPPPPP wrote:

if thats the case they shouldnt lie 

1. they stated after beta leak theirs more charcters to come

2. if the most requested charcters are not in they should have not lead us on

1. how do you know that there aren't more characters to come? there's undoubtedly going to be more characters. 

2. it's too early to state whether the most requested characters will be in the game. and how did they lead us on? they never hinted that crash or spyro would be in the game. 

Message 28 of 50 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1136 posts

Oct 6, 2012

We need Lighting . Smiley Tongue

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like waffles
Message 29 of 50 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Oct 6, 2012

Most of the fighting game fans look at Brawl and giggle. Its tournament base is just silly. You don't play Brawl to win, you play Brawl to have fun. Its a party fighter through and through.

PSASBR has both party fighter and tournament fighter qualities, and you don't even have to disable items to do it.

Message 30 of 50 (89 Views)
0 Likes