Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 11 2013
By: SON_OF_KRATOS666 Uncharted Territory 1704 posts

Unranked Matches

6 replies 137 views Edited Apr 11, 2013

Let me start off with asking you this, Does anyone else have a problem with constant bugs in the sense of the matches not starting, or.. the game does that thing where it repeadedly says "READY-FIGHT"?

How about when i go into an Unranked 2v2, it seems like my partner always disconnects right at the beggining of the fight, yet the other 2 players are perfectly fine connection wise. Am i just plain unlucky, or is this a well known problem?

Let me know, thanks :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3544 posts

Re: Unranked Matches

Apr 11, 2013
I haven't had this. Though I don't play 2 v 2 a lot. The only time I play 2 v 2 usually unless I have a friend. There aren't many who have this game though >.<
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Big Daddy
18787 posts

Apr 11, 2013

Yea, i've had both issues. Last night when I was playing seemed worse than usual. Had one match with the ready-fight bug, and severa matches taht ended up being 2v1.

I don't know if I should blame other peoples bad internet, or the games bad implementation.

Some nights almost all my matches are fine though.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
419 posts

Apr 11, 2013
I never seem to have my partner DC. I do have most of my opponents' partners do it, but that creates a problem: I'm such a nice guy that I sit out and let my partner 1 on 1 the other guy and he won't ever tag out with me when someone dies.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
168 posts

Apr 11, 2013
Yeah, I've been getting quite a few matches where the "READY-FIGHT!" part keeps replaying over and over again. It was funny at first, but now it gets annoying.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2207 posts

Apr 11, 2013

The READY-FIGHT! glitch always scares the crap out of me. It'll just be showing the stage as usual and then out of nowhere, it screams, "Ready? FIght! Fight! F-F-Fight!" over and over again, and by the time the match actually starts, everyone has already left the game.

R.I.P. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1704 posts

Apr 11, 2013

Not to sound like an **bleep**, but im glad im not the only one experiencing this problem.

Lets cross out fingers this is fixed in the next patch.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (69 Views)
0 Likes