Dec 07 2012
By: COREYMCGUIRE1993 I Only Post Everything 1014 posts

Wanna Know How Bad Its Doing In The UK?

20 replies 679 views Edited Dec 7, 2012

Can't believe my luck! Here the game isn't doing well. I went into GAME to get the Mass Effect Trilogy for the PS3 with no luck and saw PSASBR, guess how much it was.... £25, can't believe I spent £40 just 2 weeks ago for it to go to £25. I even saw costume code today on the forums and it made me even more mad! I feel screwed over. The costumes are great but apart from the Drake cover sleeve there is no way to show this online now that you paid full price and pre ordered it.

Message 1 of 21 (679 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Re: Wanna Know How Bad Its Doing In The UK?

Dec 7, 2012

I can't believe they judged the price off of one days of sales.  The game made the top 40 with only one day counted, those are good numbers if you ask me.

Message 2 of 21 (670 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Dec 7, 2012
I made a thread about this yesterday. The price has fallen incredibly quickly in the UK.

Anyway, I don't care any more about sales number. This game is a failure. Every game I love recently is a failure, Starhawk, and now this. Great.

Thanks Sony for being the worst marketing company in the entire world and thanks all you dumb teenagers buying Black Ops crap over and over and over and giving all your parents money to bloody stupid Activision who won't even give Crash and Spyro . I hate Activision. I hate everything.

I am ranting, don't bother with actually taking my reply seriously and providing your mature advice of how great Black Ops is and people are free to decide what they want to buy. Screw that.
------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Message 3 of 21 (651 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Dec 7, 2012

If Sony is happy with its number then it's obviously not a failure and this definitely warrants a sequel.

Message 4 of 21 (643 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Dec 7, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

If Sony is happy with its number then it's obviously not a failure and this definitely warrants a sequel.

they're saying it did pretty well since they racked up a total of 500k of physical bought copies worldwide agains't AAA titles and the WiiU launch,

it didn't do to bad...

Play For Fun!
Message 5 of 21 (614 Views)
Sackboy
538 posts

Dec 7, 2012

Lol at the dude who says it's a failure because he didn't get Sub Zero in. Wahhh wahhh.

Game definitely isn't a failure, cry more.

Message 6 of 21 (609 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Dec 7, 2012

achus93again wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

they're saying it did pretty well since they racked up a total of 500k of physical bought copies worldwide agains't AAA titles and the WiiU launch,

it didn't do to bad...

With odds like those and it was still able to put out half of a million physical copies then that's good.  I think Sony was expecting this though.

Message 7 of 21 (599 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Dec 7, 2012

IzoGray wrote:

Lol at the dude who says it's a failure because he didn't get Sub Zero in. Wahhh wahhh.

Game definitely isn't a failure, cry more.

way to sound like an a-hole, as he did not once even mention Sub Zero,

bravo dude, bravo, congratulations, top notch, very splendid, totally beast...

Play For Fun!
Message 8 of 21 (594 Views)
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Dec 7, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

achus93again wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

it didn't do to bad...

With odds like those and it was still able to put out half of a million physical copies then that's good.  I think Sony was expecting this though.

exactly, they knew what **bleep** they were getting themselves into when they put the release date on the 20th...

Play For Fun!
Message 9 of 21 (590 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1329 posts

Dec 7, 2012

Tekn0tize wrote:
This game is a failure.

I'm so happy that you're a nobody on the internet, who has no power in getting your message out there to anybody else, but the people who read your posts here.

SO happy.

Even more happy about how it's only been you and the other people on the forum speaking your stories about online being horrible.

I've had nothing but a stellar gaming experience with this game Smiley Happy never any glitches, never any bugs, never any lag.

Message 10 of 21 (568 Views)
0 Likes