Last Guardian
9937 posts

Re: Weirdest/dumbest requested characters

May 5, 2013
I feel like they could just add Classic Dante as a skin, and just revamp DMC Dante's moveset.

Then everybody wins.
 photo Hammer Girl_zpsnrg29qur.jpg
Message 21 of 37 (190 Views)
Gaming Beast
1823 posts

May 5, 2013

nasrulez wrote:
I feel like they could just add Classic Dante as a skin, and just revamp DMC Dante's moveset.

Then everybody wins.

Well for my part, I'd like to have it the other way around.

I like to make PSASBR move-sets. Here's a few:

Dart.jpg Daedalus.png Selvaria.jpg Alicia.png Dante.png Ellen.jpg

Never say I don't contribute: I'm The Idea Man.

Community Move-Set for Specter. Help build it.

Message 22 of 37 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9937 posts

May 5, 2013
This is all assuming they even bring back Dante in the first place. In a sequel I doubt we'd see all third party characters return.
 photo Hammer Girl_zpsnrg29qur.jpg
Message 23 of 37 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
132 posts

May 5, 2013

I read Agumon a couple of times, yeah a pretty retarded request.

Message 24 of 37 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1823 posts

May 5, 2013

True. Maybe Capcom will give the spot to Nemesis or Amaterasu next time.

But DMC defined the PS2 generation for me, so you can probably tell I'd rather get Dante back (the actual one).

I like to make PSASBR move-sets. Here's a few:

Dart.jpg Daedalus.png Selvaria.jpg Alicia.png Dante.png Ellen.jpg

Never say I don't contribute: I'm The Idea Man.

Community Move-Set for Specter. Help build it.

Message 25 of 37 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
283 posts

[ Edited ]
May 5, 2013

@shadowgrave25

well Digimons actually a pretty interesting case that's been debated on Smashboards a lot. yes it started as a tamegatchi like toy, which some people say is as much a video game as the game and watch was, then it got a video game on the Sega Saturn i believe, then the anime. so some people believe someone like Agumon is a legit request. i don't ask for him myself cause i don't really want him but i could see the reasoning behind the possibility

Message 26 of 37 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
265 posts

May 5, 2013

Negimafan wrote:

nasrulez wrote:

Then everybody wins.

Well for my part, I'd like to have it the other way around.

Me too, although I also like evolving, I'm very comfortable with the new Dante's Moveset however his classic look is way better, and we can argue in such matter for long, therefore, replacing Dante's Old for New would lose people who liked the new one more and win people who liked the old one, SO, adding a classic skin would be the perfect solution, they gey money for a fairly simple tweak, new Dante's stay happy and Old Dante's get happy.

A little more IN topic, I'd say that those anime characters are just dumb, either way their 3D models are usually disapointing, to me anyways Smiley Tongue but also, the characters I believe should be focused by pairs, representing opposites, say G and E Cole, there could be Dante n Vergil, Kratos' got Zeus now, etc etc

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2013-02-05_00015.jpg

Message 27 of 37 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
60 posts

May 5, 2013

Whenever people ask for anime characters, they should be redirected to the new JUMP VS game from Namco Bandai. I know I'm looking forward to that, but no way would I want a character slot wasted in this game with an anime character.

I hate to diss on Omar, but come one, Mario was a pretty bad request, lol.

Though I can see his Super attacks being: 1/ A massive uppercut punch. 2/ Starman power up insta kill, and 3/ His Final Smash from Brawl.

Message 28 of 37 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
466 posts

May 5, 2013
Shadow. Sonic is more of a Nintendo franchise at this point that any other because of the Olympic and Storybook games. Sony only ever gets the main series games and those mediocre Rivals games. Since PS3 came out, anyway.
Message 29 of 37 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3750 posts

May 5, 2013
With Classic Dante I think they should add in a completely new moveset and keep the new Dante. Classic Dante had a way larger pool of attacks and it would have been nice to see style switching like Toro in all stars.
On topic: any character that doesn't have video game origins is a stupid idea and characters that have never had any significance to playstation (ie were never exclusive or massive successes on a playstation system) also don't belong

Universal Notation: n=neutral f=forward b=backward u=up d=down 1=square 2=triangle 3=circle

Message 30 of 37 (79 Views)
0 Likes