Highlighted
Jun 01 2013
By: ZaRnYtH Wastelander 792 posts

Well it's June Soooo.......

22 replies 758 views Edited Jun 1, 2013
Everyone be patient and hopefully before or during E3 we will see something All-Stars related but on a realistic level what do you think they have in store for us besides the Zeus and Clarke costumes? Personally I'm hoping for anyone as long as they aren't a gunner and an update with trophies for Kat emmet Zeus and Clarke and of course a new stage

P-O-O-P
Message 1 of 23 (758 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2501 posts

Re: Well it's June Soooo.......

Jun 1, 2013
I really don't care whatever characters we'd get if we got more.

E3 is basically my last hope for any DLC

I'd also love an announcement for PSASBR 2 or something
-Straight from the Shadow Realm (V)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(V)

(\The Official Forgotten Shadow of the PSAS Boards/)
Message 2 of 23 (743 Views)
Wastelander
792 posts

Jun 1, 2013
Yeah a sequel would be a sick announcement

And yeah E3 is my last hope as well

P-O-O-P
Message 3 of 23 (734 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3607 posts

Jun 1, 2013
If there is a PSABR2 announced, that would be the of the console dilemma for me.
Message 4 of 23 (730 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7448 posts

Jun 1, 2013

I feel the characters most likely are Rayman and Joel. Rayman is a popular character, is getting a new game in September, and Ubisoft is in good terms with Sony. (Third-Party) Joel is coming from a popular game (Some say it'll be 2013 GOTY), the game is insanely close to release, and it's One: A Playstation 3 exclusive and Two: It's by Naughty Dog! (First-Party) Also, while VERY unlikely, Sony Santa Monica could reveal Crash and Spyro since they haven't said anything about DLC besides the costumes, maybe they just wanted to keep a lid on everything by saying that's all they're doing. Activision, PLZ!!!!!!!

Signature.png

Message 5 of 23 (681 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
747 posts

Jun 1, 2013
Lara might be likely too. There was a DLC poll from the official Tomb Raider forums, and Crystal Dynamics was up for including her (following the release of the game).

On YouTube, a Lara Croft moveset just came out earlier this week from ObsidianFracture.
Message 6 of 23 (670 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3659 posts

Jun 1, 2013
I had a dream last night. It was about E3 and the announcement of "Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale Plus"
I remember seeing gameplay of Rayman and the new Lara Croft. Also the trailer looked like it had a story, as I remember seeing Ratchet and Jak shooting heartless from Kingdom Hearts.
Fingers crossed I have powers to dream the future...
Message 7 of 23 (655 Views)
Gaming Beast
1779 posts

Jun 1, 2013

I'm more excited for future balance patches than costumes, honestly.

Message 8 of 23 (642 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Jun 1, 2013

A squeal announcement would be SOO **bleep** awesome .. it would get me beyond pumped for the ps4 !

FINGERS CROSSED!!!! we can only hope !

Message 9 of 23 (587 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7448 posts

Jun 1, 2013

Splatteregg wrote:
I had a dream last night. It was about E3 and the announcement of "Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale Plus"
I remember seeing gameplay of Rayman and the new Lara Croft. Also the trailer looked like it had a story, as I remember seeing Ratchet and Jak shooting heartless from Kingdom Hearts.
Fingers crossed I have powers to dream the future...

Once, I had a dream of Toro fighting Polygon Man in a Purple version of the Rival Arena, I was right. Maybe our dreams are reality. Time to dream of Crash, Spyro, Cloud, Dart, etc!

Signature.png

Message 10 of 23 (574 Views)
0 Likes