Uncharted Territory
1754 posts

Re: What if YOU were in this game?

Jun 25, 2013
Since my top 3 favorite game franchises are Sonic, Mario, and Rayman. I guess moves from those games would be my attacks.
[IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/2mx350z.png[/IMG]
Message 21 of 45 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
573 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 25, 2013

I love this idea! It's time to use my free time and make a movelist! (I suck at these BTW)

(Square attacks are used with my walking cane I play around with)

Square: A simple two hit combo that ends with an Eject Roll

Air Square: A three hit combo. On the last hit the opponent is knocked back (like Parappa's Side Triangle)

Side Square: A quick shove that ends with a Butt Drop. Cannot use as a kill confirm. Can only be followed up with a Square or Up Triangle

Air Side Square: A heavy swing that knocks the opponent far (can be chained together after the second hit of an Air Square)

Up Square: Twirls cane upwards. Flings enemies in air on first hit.

Air Up Square: Spins cane upwards like a propeller for a short time. Floats me upwards a little. Launches enemies in the air once hit

Down Square: Sweeps legs with cane.

Air Down Square: Falls down quickly screaming. Anyone who gets hit falls with me. Once on the floor we all land flat on our face

(Triangle attacks consistsofmiscelaniousweapons)

Triangle: Plays a note on the trumpet causing a Butt Drop for anyone in range

Air Triangle: Plays trumpet below me, knocking anyone down below me

Side Triangle: Swings Laptop causing edject roll (Same effect for Aerial counterpart)

Up Triangle: Swings wooden swords upwards launching both me and the opponent in the air (Same effect for Aerial counterpart)

Down Triangle: Smacks stick upon opponents heads causing a crumple effect

Air Down Triangle: Smacks opponnents downwards with staff (can be chained together after the second hit of a Air Square)

(Circle moves have me build weapons)

Up, Down, Side Circle: Each collect a different part for a weapon

Circle: Depending on how many parts I have, circle's attack will change...

With no parts- Kicks opponents. ends with a knockback

With one part- throws part at opponent, enemies have a crumple effect (usable once)

With two parts- creates a Potatoe Battery. Once hit with enemies are electrocuted (usable twice)

With ALL parts- creates a Flaming Lemon. Once hit with, causing an Eject Roll (usable three times)

Supers:

Level 1: Dashes forward with rolling chair. Quick start up time, short distance. Kills anyone I dash into

Level 2: Grabs a shotgun and goes guns a blazing! Player controls me during super but I'll atomaticaly shoot like crazy. Lasts 5 seconds and kills characters who come into contact with me.

Level 3: I put on my top hat, my sunglasses, my headphones, and a suit. After that, I run around the arena going on a Killing Spree!

Music:

Victory Theme 1:

Victory Theme 2:

Level 3 Theme:

I've got WAY to much free time...

photo 4ea25363-6969-4d43-97fa-d3b44926e8da_zpsed248ee0.gif
Message 22 of 45 (209 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7447 posts

Jun 25, 2013

SirFudgey wrote:

I love this idea! It's time to use my free time and make a movelist! (I suck at these BTW)

(Square attacks are used with my walking cane I play around with)

Square: A simple two hit combo that ends with an Eject Roll

Air Square: A three hit combo. On the last hit the opponent is knocked back (like Parappa's Side Triangle)

Side Square: A quick shove that ends with a Butt Drop. Cannot use as a kill confirm. Can only be followed up with a Square or Up Triangle

Air Side Square: A heavy swing that knocks the opponent far (can be chained together after the second hit of an Air Square)

Up Square: Twirls cane upwards. Flings enemies in air on first hit.

Air Up Square: Spins cane upwards like a propeller for a short time. Floats me upwards a little. Launches enemies in the air once hit

Down Square: Sweeps legs with cane.

Air Down Square: Falls down quickly screaming. Anyone who gets hit falls with me. Once on the floor we all land flat on our face

(Triangle attacks consistsofmiscelaniousweapons)

Triangle: Plays a note on the trumpet causing a Butt Drop for anyone in range

Air Triangle: Plays trumpet below me, knocking anyone down below me

Side Triangle: Swings Laptop causing edject roll (Same effect for Aerial counterpart)

Up Triangle: Swings wooden swords upwards launching both me and the opponent in the air (Same effect for Aerial counterpart)

Down Triangle: Smacks stick upon opponents heads causing a crumple effect

Air Down Triangle: Smacks opponnents downwards with staff (can be chained together after the second hit of a Air Square)

(Circle moves have me build weapons)

Up, Down, Side Circle: Each collect a different part for a weapon

Circle: Depending on how many parts I have, circle's attack will change...

With no parts- Kicks opponents. ends with a knockback

With one part- throws part at opponent, enemies have a crumple effect (usable once)

With two parts- creates a Potatoe Battery. Once hit with enemies are electrocuted (usable twice)

With ALL parts- creates a Flaming Lemon. Once hit with, causing an Eject Roll (usable three times)

Supers:

Level 1: Dashes forward with rolling chair. Quick start up time, short distance. Kills anyone I dash into

Level 2: Grabs a shotgun and goes guns a blazing! Player controls me during super but I'll atomaticaly shoot like crazy. Lasts 5 seconds and kills characters who come into contact with me.

Level 3: I put on my top hat, my sunglasses, my headphones, and a suit. After that, I run around the arena going on a Killing Spree!

Music:

Victory Theme 1:

Victory Theme 2:

Level 3 Theme:

I've got WAY to much free time...

I played all three videos at once and my head exploded.

NNID&PSN: SuperPiposaru 3DS FC: 0920-1213-3452

SuperPiposaru.png

Message 23 of 45 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3659 posts

Jun 25, 2013
I would Weild a 2-handed giant wet fish and use it as my melee weapon!
I would be slow, but gain AP fast like Zeus.
Level 1 super = I quickly jump forward rip my shirt off, cover myself in oil and bear hug my victim to death.
Level 2 super = my giant fish grows large and I ride it like FP's chicken.
Level 3 super = I summon my Zebra costume and a guy dressed as a polar bear, all attacks kill and the polar bear is a AI like Kuma.
Message 24 of 45 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7447 posts

Jun 25, 2013

Oh, my Victory Themes would be clips and snippets from this song.....

NNID&PSN: SuperPiposaru 3DS FC: 0920-1213-3452

SuperPiposaru.png

Message 25 of 45 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
330 posts

Jun 25, 2013
Dont mind me. Im just waiting for a player with the user name "Chuck_Norris" pop out of nowhere and say,"My only moveset are roundhouse kicks."
Message 26 of 45 (169 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
289 posts

Jun 25, 2013

main attack lynx to the eyes to stun enemys level 1 infeckted kick (i have a infected foot) level 2 send my puppy out (her names yuki) level 3 steals a choise of a charecters level 3 and plays this music

Message 27 of 45 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1411 posts

Jun 26, 2013

I'd probably do a bunch of wacky things just because Smiley Tongue

LVL 3 theme:

photo newcolesigtest_zps63cc5eb3.png
Message 28 of 45 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1708 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 27, 2013

Hmm well i'm a huge nerd so I guess I would sorta be like Toro changing up my styles and what not. I'll do my unlockables first then the move set and crap.

Costumes

(Cool Guy) Black Leather Jacket and Dark Jeans 

(Sleepyhead) Pajamas and Robe - Who doesn't love a little Angry Birds right LOL

Minions 

Either Sackboy, Ezio, Nariko, Sonic & Caliburn (See Sonic and the Black Knight), or Sora (All important people from my video game career)

or 

Special people in my life whos names will not be said for the sake of privacy.

Icons & Backgrounds

Various things from my life (i.e my guitars, family, friends, epic moments in my dreams, girls I like lol)

Intros

(Epic Fail) Attempt at ParkourEntrance

(Hello Friend O^O) Me turning around slowly and menacingly with a creepy Joker face while sitting down in front of the TV

(Friendship Always Wins!) I run up to my best friend and we do something like this ( http://leviathyn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Friendship-ALWAYS-wins-smosh-ian-and-anthony-2558792...)

(In Your Dreams) I Roll up on motorcycle with the girls I like on it, and after getting off I turn around and pull my shades down a little bit

Outros

Winning Outros

(Well, That Was Easy) Act like my finger is a gun and then blow off the top of my finger

(Guitar Master!)Doing a guitar slide on the floor and rocking out on my guitar 

(YES!!) Slow fist pump

(Awesome Sauce) Spinning a Keyblade around stabbing it into the ground 

Losing Outros

This picture but with me instead (http://fim.413chan.net/oatmeal/src/131633914922-peter_griffin_ring_m.jpg)

Me falling on my knees and yelling at the sky (See KHANN!!!!!)

Me getting rejected by the girl I like

A Keyblade stuck in the ground above what looks to be a grave

Victory Music (Including track names [Songs are actual songs that may have singing, maybe it would be just the audio of the songs])

Keys of Dubstep

Heart of Gold

We Saw'm ( This is a joke one, or is it? >:] )

Kingdom Come

Moveset 

Circle Moves (as they really affect the whole moveset because it changes)

Neutral Circle = Charges up AP (Something similar to Heihachi's Down Triangle IIRC and Toro's Sleeping move)

< + O & O + > = Swift Stance ( Kingdom Key Keyblade & various video game weapons)

V + O = Tank Stance (Fenrir Keyblade & My Guitars)

^ + O = Summon Stance (Monochrome Keyblade & my drawings come to life and give support)

Square Moves (Swift Stance) 

Neutral Squr (This is with all stances it just changes the weapon) = That's Gonna Leave a Mark (Basic 4 hit combo)

< + Squr or > + Squr  = Kingdom Slash (Sort of like Raiden's Forward Square but, unable to do a KC)

/\ + Squr = Bring Me Up (Sort of like Raiden's Up Square)

V + Squr = Slammo! (Like Dante's Down Square)

Air Neutral Squr (This is with all stances it just changes the weapon's apperence) Juggling Act = Basic 3 hit air combo

Air /\ + Squr = Mad Swing (Something a tad similar to Kratos' Neutral Air Tri mixed with Nariko's Air /\ + Squr)

Air \/ + Squr = KnightFall (A move similar to that of Dante's and Sly's Air Down Squr)

Air < + Squr or > + Squr = Why So Serious? (Quick jab that launches opponets away from me)

Triangle Moves (Swift Stance)

Neutral Tri = Mad Ninja Skillz (Like Nariko's From Father move [a.k.a neutral O])

/\ + Tri = Bang Bang! (Shoots upward with shotgun)

V + Tri = Controller Grapple (Like Nariko's Down Tri)

< + Tri or > + Tri = Why Are You Hitting Yourself? (Counter Move, See Kratos, Nariko, Raiden, Sly, etc.)

Air < + Tri or > + Tri = Controller Whip (Thanks Delsin!!)

Air V + Tri = Console Drop (Drops an old Fat PS3 that does some harsh damage)

Air /\ + Tri = Controller Slam (while in air, I throw my controller that's attached to the cord and slam down anyone above me, it also boosts me up into the air, its ineffective if no one is there)

Square Moves (Tank Stance)

Neutral Squr (This is with all stances it just changes the weapon) = That's Gonna Leave a Mark (Basic 4 hit combo)

/\ + Squr = Wow! That is Heavy! (Slow heavy upward slash)

\/ + Squr = Head Trama (Heavy Downward Slash, has bounce effect after move is finished)

< + Squr or > + Squr = Right in the Gut! (Extremly similar to that of Nariko's Forward Square)

Air Neutral Squr (This is with all stances it just changes the weapon's apperence) Juggling Act = Basic 3 hit air combo

Air /\ + Squr = Will this Fit? (Heavy upward shove) 

Air V + Squr = MayDay (Heavy version of Spike's Sword slam)

Air < + Squr or > + Squr = Annd It's OUTTTA HERE!! (A quick yet heavy swing like that of Nariko's Air >/< Squr)

Triangle Moves (Tank Stance)

Neutral Tri = Rock Out (AOE Attack that has a small radius)

/\ + Tri = Uppercut Guitar Swing

V + Tri = Guitar Slam (Like Sir Dan's Down Tri)

< + Tri or > + Tri = Guitar Swing (think of how you have the fish item but, much faster)

Air /\ + Tri = Air Guitar Throw (better version of the Turkey Leg)

Air V + Tri = Guitar Slam (Like Sir Dan's Air Down Tri)

Square Moves (Summon Stance)

/\ + Squr = Look Up There! (Quick uppercut)

\/ + Squr = Can't Handle the Pressure? (Shoots little balls of steam out at opponet (Not able to be spammed))

< + Squr or > + Squr = So Dizzy!! (Spins keyblade in a blade like fashion (See hurricane bow from Green Arrow in Injustice))

Air /\ + Squr = Fly Me to The Moon (Series of three upwards hits while in air)

Air \/ + Squr = King for a Day (Extremly similar to Nariko's Down Circle[Purgatory])

Air < + Squr or > + Squr = Like a Record (Very Similar to Raiden's Air > Squr)

Triangle Moves (Summon Stance)

Neutral Tri= Funny Buddy (Tiny Ap Spawner that lasts for 30 seconds)

/\ + Tri = Little Buddy (Turrent that lasts for maybe a minute (Requires large cooldown))

V + Tri = Gotta Love the Arts (Throws down paper that either traps character or becomes mine, everytime varies)

< + Tri or > + Tri = Do My Bidding (Draws little minions that run in what ever direction I'm facing (Think Ratchet's Minions of Doom))

Air Neutral Tri = Did You Just See That? (Reflector move like the Bounce pad)

Air /\ + Tri = Thorn in my Side (Draws big spikes above me (Like PaRappa's Air up Circle))

Air V + Tri =  Air Gotta Love the Arts (throws down paper to the ground that either traps character or becomes mine, everytime varies) 

Air < + Tri or > + Tri = Hyper Combo KO!! (Big boxing glove that slams against opponet (like Drake's Air Drop Kick))

Supers

Level 1 Super: (Thanks Pal!!) Throw my best friend into opponet (Similar to Toro's & Sly's Level 1)

Level 2 Super (Swift Stance): (Various Loves) Gets on Motorcycle and starts driving (Similar to PaRappa's Level 2)

Level 2 Super (Tank Stance): (Various Loves) Pulls out Guitar and starts rocking out (Similar to EC's Level 2)

Level 2 Super (Summon Stance): (Various Loves) Starts drawing a SHOOP DA WHOOP face on paper and then a big lazer shoots out (Similar to Radec's Level 2)

Level 3 Super (Excalibur Unleashed): I get some really cool armor inspired by (http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130210125946/sonic/images/7/75/Excalibursonicv16.png) and I combine the three Keyblades from each stance to create (wait for it) the "Excalibur" Keyblade (Similar to Nariko's Level 3)

Squr Move = Excalibur Sword Swipe (Think Kratos sword swing)

Tri Move = I throw Excalibur to grapple opponets and slam opponets into the opposing wall behind me (Think Nariko's lvl 3 Tri move)

O Move = Lazers shoot up from the ground where I am (Think of EC's LVL 3 Beam)

Level 3 Music

It took a long time to make this but I finally made it! Tell me what you think!

Message 29 of 45 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13569 posts

Jun 26, 2013

Excalibur0123 wrote:

Hmm well i'm a huge nerd so I guess I would sorta be like Toro changing up my styles and what not. I'll do my unlockables first then the move set and crap.

Costumes

(Cool Guy) Black Leather Jacket and Dark Jeans 

(Sleepyhead) Pajamas and Robe - Who doesn't love a little Angry Birds right LOL

Minions 

Either Sackboy, Ezio, Nariko, Sonic & Caliburn (See Sonic and the Black Knight), or Sora (All important people from my video game career)

or 

Special people in my life whos names will not be said for the sake of privacy.

Icons & Backgrounds

Various things from my life (i.e my guitar, family, friends, epic moments in my dreams, girls I like lol)

Intros

(Epic Fail) Attempt at ParkourEntrance

(Hello Friend Smiley Very Happy) Me turning around slowly and menacingly with a creepy Joker face while sitting down in front of the TV

(Friendship always Wins!) I run up to my best friend and we do something like this ( http://leviathyn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Friendship-ALWAYS-wins-smosh-ian-and-anthony-2558792...) then the battle begins

(In your Dreams) I Roll up on motorcycle with the girl I like, and after getting off I turn around and pull my shades down a little bit

Outros

Winning Outros

(Well, That Was Easy) Act like my finger is a gun and then blow off the top of my finger

(Guitar Master!)Doing a guitar slide on the floor and rocking out on my guitar 

(YES!!) Slow fist pump

(Awesome Sauce) Spinning a Keyblade around stabbing it into the ground 

Losing Outros

This picture but with me instead (http://fim.413chan.net/oatmeal/src/131633914922-peter_griffin_ring_m.jpg)

Me falling on my knees and yelling at the sky (See KHANN!!!!!)

Me getting rejected by the girl I like

A Keyblade stuck in the ground above what looks to be a grave

Victory Music (Including track names [Songs are actual songs that may have singing, maybe it would be just the audio of the songs])

Keys of Dubstep

Heart of Gold

We Saw'm ( This is a joke one, or is it? >:] )

Kingdom Come

Moveset 

Circle Moves (as they really affect the whole moveset because it changes)

Neutral Circle = Charges up AP (Something similar to Heihachi's Down Triangle IIRC and Toro's Sleeping move)

< + O & O + > = Swift Stance ( Kingdom Key Keyblade & various video game weapons)

V + O = Tank Stance (Fenrir Keyblade & My Guitars)

^ + O = Summon Stance (Monochrome Keyblade & my drawings come to life and give support)

Square Moves (Swift Stance) 

< + Squr or > + Squr  = Kingdom Slash (Sort of like Raiden's Forward Square but, unable to do a KC)

/\ + Squr = Bring Me Up (Sort of like Raiden's Up Square)

V + Squr = Slammo! (Like Dante's Down Square)

Air /\ + Squr = Mad Swing (Something a tad similar to Kratos' Neutral Air Tri mixed with Nariko's Air /\ + Squr)

Air \/ + Squr = KnightFall (A move similar to that of Dante's and Sly's Air Down Squr)

Air < + Squr or > + Squr = Why So Serious? (Quick jab that launches opponets away from me)

Triangle Moves (Swift Stance)

Neutral Tri = Mad Ninja Skillz (Like Nariko's From Father move [a.k.a neutral O])

/\ + Tri = Bang Bang! (Shoots upward with shotgun)

V + Tri = Controller Grapple (Like Nariko's Down Tri)

< + Tri or > + Tri = Why Are You Hitting Yourself? (Counter Move, See Kratos, Nariko, Raiden, Sly, etc.)

Air < + Tri or > + Tri = Controller Whip (Thanks Delsin!!)

Air V + Tri = Console Drop (Drops an old Fat PS3 that does some harsh damage)

Air /\ + Tri = Controller Slam (while in air, I throw my controller that's attached to the cord and slam down anyone above me, it also boosts me up into the air, its ineffective if no one is there)

Square Moves (Tank Stance)

/\ + Squr = Wow! That is Heavy! (Slow heavy upward slash)

\/ + Squr = Head Trama (Heavy Downward Slash, has bounce effect after move is finished)

< + Squr or > + Squr = Right in the Gut! (Extremly similar to that of Nariko's Forward Square)

Air /\ + Squr = Will this Fit? (Heavy upward shove) 

Air V + Squr = MayDay (Heavy version of Spike's Sword slam)

Air < + Squr or > + Squr = Annd It's OUTTTA HERE!! (A quick yet heavy swing like that of Nariko's Air >/< Squr)

Triangle Moves (Tank Stance)

Neutral Tri = Rock Out (AOE Attack that has a small radius)

/\ + Tri = Uppercut Guitar Swing

V + Tri = Guitar Slam (Like Sir Dan's Down Tri)

< + Tri or > + Tri = Guitar Swing (think of how you have the fish item but, much faster)

Air /\ + Tri = Air Guitar Throw (better version of the Turkey Leg)

Air V + Tri = Guitar Slam (Like Sir Dan's Air Down Tri)

Square Moves (Summon Stance)

/\ + Squr = Look Up There! (Quick uppercut)

\/ + Squr = Can't Handle the Pressure? (Shoots little balls of steam out at opponet (Not able to be spammed))

< + Squr or > + Squr = So Dizzy!! (Spins keyblade in a blade like fashion (See hurricane bow from Green Arrow in Injustice))

Air /\ + Squr = Fly Me to The Moon (Series of three upwards hits while in air)

Air \/ + Squr = King for a Day (Extremly similar to Nariko's Down Circle[Purgatory])

Air < + Squr or > + Squr = Like a Record (Very Similar to Raiden's Air > Squr)

Triangle Moves (Summon Stance)

Neutral Tri= Funny Buddy (Tiny Ap Spawner that lasts for 30 seconds)

/\ + Tri = Little Buddy (Turrent that lasts for maybe a minute (Requires large cooldown))

V + Tri = Gotta Love the Arts (Throws down paper that either traps character or becomes mine, everytime varies)

< + Tri or > + Tri = Do My Bidding (Draws little minions that run in what ever direction I'm facing (Think Ratchet's Minions of Doom))

Air Neutral Tri = Did You Just See That? (Reflector move like the Bounce pad)

Air /\ + Tri = Thorn in my Side (Draws big spikes above me (Like PaRappa's Air up Circle))

Air V + Tri =  Air Gotta Love the Arts (throws down paper to the ground that either traps character or becomes mine, everytime varies) 

Air < + Tri or > + Tri = Hyper Combo KO!! (Big boxing glove that slams against opponet (like Drake's Air Drop Kick))

Supers

Level 1 Super: (Thanks Pal!!) Throw my best friend into opponet (Similar to Toro's & Sly's Level 1)

Level 2 Super (Swift Stance): (Various Loves) Gets on Motorcycle and starts driving (Similar to PaRappa's Level 2)

Level 2 Super (Tank Stance): (Various Loves) Pulls out Guitar and starts rocking out (Similar to EC's Level 2)

Level 2 Super (Summon Stance): (Various Loves) Starts drawing a SHOOP DA WHOOP face on paper and then a big lazer shoots out (Similar to Radec's Level 2)

Level 3 Super (Excalibur Unleashed): I get some really cool armor inspired by (http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130210125946/sonic/images/7/75/Excalibursonicv16.png) and I combine the three Keyblades from each stance to create (wait for it) the "Excalibur" Keyblade (Similar to Nariko's Level 3)

D Move = Excalibur Sword Swipe (Think Kratos sword swing)

/\ Move = I throw Excalibur to grapple opponets and slam opponets into the opposing wall behind me (Think Nariko's lvl 3 Tri move)

O Move = Lazers shoot up from the ground where I am (Think of EC's LVL 3 Beam)

Level 3 Music

It took a long time to make this but I finally made it! Tell me what you think!

http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3uzc1p/

Message 30 of 45 (127 Views)