Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 03 2013
By: johngie PlayStation MVP 11262 posts

What if...

14 replies 379 views Edited May 3, 2013
Since the last balance patch (I'm not counting the one that got rid of the glitches costumes), all that SSM has been doing instead of working on DLC and balancing, is going one by one through the profiles of every player ever and manually unlocking titles?

I would laugh.

R.I.P. Off-Topic.                  "Eerrrm."   -BRIT-KO, on the topic of 'johngie'.
04/09/2014 - Never Forget

Message 1 of 15 (379 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1808 posts

Re: What if...

May 3, 2013
Me too.

See more on Know Your Meme
Message 2 of 15 (373 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2413 posts

May 3, 2013

We don't deserve such amount of humor and irony from the gods xD

= = Every day is Kill la Kill day!! = =
Message 3 of 15 (365 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2405 posts

May 3, 2013
I honestly think they just have like one person trying to fix things with this game, and that's why it took so long to fix the titles. That one guy is just sitting there pressing random buttons and until he finally fixed it
Message 4 of 15 (346 Views)
Fender Bender
3589 posts

May 3, 2013
Lol "The Lone Programmer" out again by himself to fix everything in all stars. After the "fixing the title system" arc, our hero now has been given the daunting task of freeing Crash and Spyro from the clutches of the evil Activision. He only has the one dollar he bravely snagged from his insurance company from the "funds" arc to bargain with. Sadly it seems The Lone Programmer will be bested this day.
Message 5 of 15 (321 Views)
PlayStation MVP
11262 posts

May 3, 2013

GnomeWizard wrote:
I honestly think they just have like one person trying to fix things with this game, and that's why it took so long to fix the titles. That one guy is just sitting there pressing random buttons and until he finally fixed it

imageth.png

R.I.P. Off-Topic.                  "Eerrrm."   -BRIT-KO, on the topic of 'johngie'.
04/09/2014 - Never Forget

Message 6 of 15 (281 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1409 posts

[ Edited ]
May 3, 2013

HypernovaGN wrote:
Lol "The Lone Programmer" out again by himself to fix everything in all stars. After the "fixing the title system" arc, our hero now has been given the daunting task of freeing Crash and Spyro from the clutches of the evil Activision. He only has the one dollar he bravely snagged from his insurance company from the "funds" arc to bargain with. Sadly it seems The Lone Programmer will be bested this day.

Lets give him a name and a back-story!

'Mr. Georgie' was a simple Coffee boy at Sony Santa Monica studios. The best there every was.  
Life was good for Mr. Georgie, until one fateful day, Sony Dropped Super Bot Entertainment and along with it the game known as 'PlayStation All stars Battle Royale'
Sony then gave all rights for the game to Santa Monica studios and left it at that.
Santa Monica took it upon themselves to take a show of hands to see which employees would support the game.
Not a single hand was raised...
At that very moment Mr. Georgie was reaching for a coffee mug on the high shelf when suddenly, one of the employees quickly noticed Mr. Georgie's hand was up and shouted "He'll do it!"
Everyone went up to Mr. Georgie and congratulated him on his bravery.

Armed with his infinite Knowledge with Coffee and coffee products, Mr. Georgie(on his own) is on the adventure of a lifetime, trying to fix and add more content to one crazy Video game.

The road will be tough and full of Angry E-Mails, But Mr.. Georgie is up for the Challenge!

Can Mr.. Georgie Fix this game?

Will Playstation all stars ever be taken seriously as a fighter?

And Where will Santa Monica studios get there coffee from now!?

photo newcolesigtest_zps63cc5eb3.png
Message 7 of 15 (233 Views)
Fender Bender
3576 posts

May 3, 2013
For the coffee problem, they will go to the Starbucks across the street.
Message 8 of 15 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
847 posts

May 3, 2013
How about we change his name to leeroy jenkins?
Message 9 of 15 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1693 posts

May 3, 2013

retrosoul22 wrote:
For the coffee problem, they will go to the Starbucks across the street.

Not if he's in LA

"Say Pam, ever hung from a ceiling fan while your partner sat on a paint mixer"
 photo lordvv-1.gifVegeta GIF photo vegeta.gif
Message 10 of 15 (209 Views)
0 Likes