Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Splicer
51 posts

Re: Which PSASBR characters were nerfed??

Dec 13, 2012
Reduce kratos' ap and then buff his level 3 :-D His level one is eh (at best) and the fact that people can roll at his legs repeatedly is weak. XD I mean seriously, stop whining about kratos, if you can't dodge his supers then you suck plain and simple. General rule was bad supers = faster ap gain. And kratos' counter doesn't work 50% of the time and his only set up for his lvl 1 is the head of helios. now compare that to a little **bleep** character like raiden and say who's op (-:
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 23 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2535 posts

Dec 13, 2012

Colton360 wrote:
^ yes slys level 1 can't be interrupted at all.

I'm sure people have said it before me, but his level 1 can be interrupted. It happens to me occasionally. Its just EXTREMELY hard to interrupt.

I just watched the live stream and one of the questions I asked that got answered was "Which characters are you looking at next in terms of balance?" Omar listed Kratos, Raiden, and Drake. SuperBot is really great at responding to fans it seems because all of my questions were answered. Gotta love a group this dedicated.

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 23 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1921 posts

Dec 13, 2012
There is only one character who needs a nerf first and that is kratos he literally wins every match.
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 23 (146 Views)
0 Likes