Hekseville Citizen
308 posts

Re: Which move "feels" the most powerful to you?

Apr 19, 2013

regularbender wrote:

bigmacpits wrote:
@RegularBender - It definitely is, but have you seen Emmett's shotgun? It's beast!

Emmett's is cool too, but i don't know, for some reason I feel so much more powerful when using Sweet Tooth's. Maybe because Sweet Tooth is such a huge guy?

It's the sound effect. Sweet Tooth get's a blast where as Emmet gets a pow.

0 Likes
Wastelander
578 posts

Apr 19, 2013
When you use BD's level 2 and jump at them with an air foward square, it's like all your hatred erupts from the knuckles of Mr. B to put a smile on your face.
 photo psasbrsig_zpsdfbc77fd.jpg
Message 22 of 23 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1150 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 19, 2013

I would say BigDaddys forward charge has all the power i need when up against Spammers.

Infact after been playing some 2v2's and gameplay was going good until when up against a team of spike and issac with their stadigy of spamming all their stuff together making it hard to get close with melee characters, thats when i decided to choose BD to face them again and thats when i REEEEEAAAAAALY let them have it with my charge! it helps bash my way through banannas, ripperblade, Det mines and plasma cutter shots all together Smiley Happy. Then after my team win and got my revenge for spamming so much, i hear their voices saying 'I cant believe we lost!' and i was Laughing so hard Smiley Very Happy

Message 23 of 23 (57 Views)
0 Likes