Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
308 posts

Re: Which move "feels" the most powerful to you?

Apr 19, 2013

regularbender wrote:

bigmacpits wrote:
@RegularBender - It definitely is, but have you seen Emmett's shotgun? It's beast!

Emmett's is cool too, but i don't know, for some reason I feel so much more powerful when using Sweet Tooth's. Maybe because Sweet Tooth is such a huge guy?

It's the sound effect. Sweet Tooth get's a blast where as Emmet gets a pow.

0 Likes
Wastelander
578 posts

Apr 19, 2013
When you use BD's level 2 and jump at them with an air foward square, it's like all your hatred erupts from the knuckles of Mr. B to put a smile on your face.
 photo psasbrsig_zpsdfbc77fd.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 23 (53 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
812 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 19, 2013

I would say BigDaddys forward charge has all the power i need when up against Spammers.

Infact after been playing some 2v2's and gameplay was going good until when up against a team of spike and issac with their stadigy of spamming all their stuff together making it hard to get close with melee characters, thats when i decided to choose BD to face them again and thats when i REEEEEAAAAAALY let them have it with my charge! it helps bash my way through banannas, ripperblade, Det mines and plasma cutter shots all together :smileyhappy:. Then after my team win and got my revenge for spamming so much, i hear their voices saying 'I cant believe we lost!' and i was Laughing so hard :smileyvery-happy:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

(Mains)
(Male)--------(Female)
1: Parappa--1: Kat
2: Sackboy---2: Sackgirl
3: SirDan-----3: Fat princess
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 23 (46 Views)
0 Likes