Uncharted Territory
1661 posts

Re: Who has the best level 3?

May 4, 2013

For me:

Zeus - Can destroy almost any game. Unless playing against players who are really good at predicting.

Emmett - Even if you get no kills at first the carpet bomb at the end will get at least some.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 11 of 27 (315 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1808 posts

May 4, 2013
In my opinion:

1st - Sackboy (His level 3 is the best no doubt about it).
2nd - Kratos (That projectile helps him to rack up kills quickly, and it comes out quick enough that its hard to dodge).
3rd - Kat (I'm surprised people forgot about hers).

From personal experience, I've been able to dodge Zeus' level 3 by watching his hands carefully. Dante's level 3 can be difficult to get more than the initial 3 with. Emmet's is pretty good, but it has its weaknesses (only drops bombs on the right side of screen, and the bombs don't pass through platforms). And I've been able to dodge Nariko's level 3 simply by dodge rolling from her left side to the right, and back as necessary. As long as she uses triangle and you've got great timing you'll be okay.

See more on Know Your Meme
Message 12 of 27 (299 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
457 posts

May 4, 2013

1. Zeus. why is it better than Sackboy's and Emmet's? size of stage does not matter for this super

2. Sackboy

3. Emmet

Message 13 of 27 (287 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
61 posts

May 4, 2013

1 - Dante inferno
2 -  Pyramid Head 
3  -  Superman   sorry that's from another game   

best special 3 is for  Sackboy  far 

dream come six new charactersMan LOL

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

jugador Argentino

Me gustaria ver en este juego a pyramid head junto a Nadia Franciscus , Crash y Spyro ah y no nos olvidemos de tomba y nemesis =)
Message 14 of 27 (271 Views)
Fender Bender
3750 posts

May 4, 2013
What about big daddy's? I've always thought his was amazing (aesthetically and effectively)

Universal Notation: n=neutral f=forward b=backward u=up d=down 1=square 2=triangle 3=circle

Message 15 of 27 (242 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
384 posts

May 4, 2013
Sackboy. You can't phase, escape, or anything.
Message 16 of 27 (230 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1156 posts

May 5, 2013
Sackboy, Sweeth Tooth, Zeus & Sly

sig

Message 17 of 27 (212 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1054 posts

May 5, 2013

I'll go with Sweet Tooth : in the right hand, he can easiliy score like 7-8 kills, and in a 3 minutes FFA is game in my opinion.

Zeus is strong too, but he is not fast as Kane.

firma.PNG

Message 18 of 27 (205 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
308 posts

May 6, 2013

regularbender wrote:

Hmmm.... this is a tough one. I've seen a couple of Sweet Tooth players who were able to get 9 kills with their level 3 (this was before the patch BTW). However, I've also seen a couple who were only able to kill one single person. Same thing with Kratos. Sometimes, they get up to 6 kills, and sometimes, they only manage to get one. It all comes down to the skill level of the player basically, so I can't really decide what the best level 3 is at the moment.

As for worst level 3 though, I'll probably go with the screen clearers (Heihachi, Parappa, Toro, Spike).

Yeah that 9 kill count was me. Even after the patch I've gotten 3 kills per player, though it's much harder. As for that guy getting a single measly kill... that has also been me... Smiley Sad

0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

May 6, 2013

I'd say Sackboy, because all he needs to is touch the player to eliminate them. Plus you can use the provided gadgets from the prize bubbles to take them out as well (ex. RPG).

Side note: Heihachi's 2nd pretty good too. It's also ridiculously hilarious.

Message 20 of 27 (176 Views)
0 Likes