Mar 23 2013
By: Freedom_Gundam12 Splicer 68 posts
Accepted Solution

Why Lightning is One of the Worst DLC Choices and Also Why She is one of the best

25 replies 582 views Edited Mar 23, 2013

Why Lightning is one of the worst

-Mix feelings of her.

-She is a third party character

- Because she is a female?(note this is just a theory of mine because a lot of people in society today dont accept females as heroes or main characters or main protagonist)

Why Lightning is one of the best. Smiley Happy

- She brings different variety of attack style, from sword to magic.

- There are not that many female characters in this game.

- She represents Square Enix right now

- Fans want her in this game

Message 1 of 26 (582 Views)
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Re: Why Lightning is One of the Worst DLC Choices and Also Why She is one of the best

Mar 23, 2013
real ff fans dont play ff13
Message 2 of 26 (577 Views)
Wastelander
682 posts

Re: Why Lightning is One of the Worst DLC Choices and Also Why She is one of the best

[ Edited ]
Mar 23, 2013

who are these fans that want her in the game? i certainly dont. i hope whoever is shoving her down everyones throats at SE gets fired and then we could finally be done with her for good.

also i dont have mixed feelings about her, i reall really dislike her, worst character that has ever been created.

COME ON, PRINNY FOR PASBR!!
Message 3 of 26 (567 Views)
Sackboy
457 posts

Mar 23, 2013
Define "real fans"
Message 4 of 26 (556 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Mar 23, 2013
you say it dude, i have hope in ff15 (13 versus)
Message 5 of 26 (549 Views)
Survivor
2413 posts

Mar 23, 2013

More of these!? Is that all you think about!?

Look, who you like is your business, just make your thread original!

Ok, next thread is...

= = Every day is Kill la Kill day!! = =
Message 6 of 26 (546 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3624 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 23, 2013

Speak for yourself, I don't want Lightning in this game. Both her and Cloud are overrated imo.

#SaintsofNewMarias#RepairCrew
Message 7 of 26 (534 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2179 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 23, 2013

I'm tired of these threads. All they do is get people to start arguments and fanboy rage over an opinion. Remember this, NOBODY HERE IS RIGHT. Its all a matter of opinion, and what I hate is how people think making these things since for some reason, they feel that their 1 opinion actually means anything and needs to be heard. I get this is a forum and all, but this is the type of discussion that makes me want to stay off the forums. Even though to be fair, the most constructive and well said opinions are usually voiced in these types of threads, so I guess thats a plus.

Message 8 of 26 (519 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3624 posts

Mar 23, 2013

RaiXku wrote:

I'm tired of these threads. All they do is get people to start arguements and fanboy rage over an opinion. Remember this, NOBODY HERE IS RIGHT. Its all a matter of opinion, and what I hate is how people think making these things since for some reason, they feel that their 1 opinion actually means anything and needs to be heard. I get this is a forum and all, but this is the type of discussion I really think just makes my IQ drop slightly everytime I read it.

Especially considering there's like 5 of these same exact threads on the same page.

#SaintsofNewMarias#RepairCrew
Message 9 of 26 (506 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2179 posts

Mar 23, 2013

J_Thunder92 wrote:

RaiXku wrote:

I'm tired of these threads. All they do is get people to start arguements and fanboy rage over an opinion. Remember this, NOBODY HERE IS RIGHT. Its all a matter of opinion, and what I hate is how people think making these things since for some reason, they feel that their 1 opinion actually means anything and needs to be heard. I get this is a forum and all, but this is the type of discussion I really think just makes my IQ drop slightly everytime I read it.

Especially considering there's like 5 of these same exact threads on the same page.

Tell me about it..... Smiley Frustrated

Message 10 of 26 (502 Views)
0 Likes