Fender Bender
3716 posts

Re: Why are people so against anime characters

Mar 28, 2013

NewmansSalsa wrote:

Toro has gotten his popularity from being a cute mascot for sony in JAPAN. His game(s) barely even sold. Yet hes in here.

seriously?

it doesn't matter about Toro, he's the effing MASCOT of Sony,

not letting him in the game would just be a big eff you to Sony...

Play For Fun!
Message 91 of 105 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
283 posts

Mar 28, 2013

I'm curious NewmansSalsa do you think homer simpson should be in this game?

Message 92 of 105 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
505 posts

Mar 28, 2013

No anime character belongs in this game exept goku becouse he had alot of exclusives on ps

nhgvc.png

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 93 of 105 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
242 posts

Mar 28, 2013

No, not even Goku belongs in here.

http://fretless94.deviantart.com/
Message 94 of 105 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
173 posts

Mar 29, 2013

i would answer your question but im done posting on threads where closed minded people like retrosoul have no valid arguement and just type insults while agreeing with others arguements

Message 95 of 105 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3580 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 29, 2013

NewmansSalsa wrote:

i would answer your question but im done posting on threads where closed minded people like retrosoul have no valid arguement and just type insults while agreeing with others arguements

K thanx bye. Oh, and i'm not close minded. i'm just telling the turth when i insult you. You were also just pulling stuff out of your **bleep** to use as arguments when they aren't. Example, you said Toro didn't deserve to be in the game and the excuse you made up for Emmett.

Message 96 of 105 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Mar 29, 2013

I dont have a problem with anime characters I watch alot of anime myself but, I dont think they should be in PSASBR. If you want anime characters you should play Battle Stadium D.O.N.

Message 97 of 105 (105 Views)
Splicer
86 posts

Mar 29, 2013
Sigh. I was too lazy to skin through each page on my IPod. But listen. I am the biggest anime/manga fan. I love it. I love them to death. But understand that this game is for Sony characters (mostly some third party), and most importantly, video game characters. Characters that were initially a video game character from the get go. Not anime characters with a game. And Naruto? Really? I know it's super popular in North America but he sucks. So does Goku. If we were going to include someone from l'animuuuu how about someone wayy better and unexpected lol. Anywho, no animanga characters. Sony, video game characters only. I also saw Eric Cartman lol, wdf?
"QUICKLY!"

Message 98 of 105 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
195 posts

Mar 29, 2013

I favor characters like Gene Starwind (Outlaw Star) and Kamina (Gurren Lagann), but you don't see me wanting them to be in All-Stars (unless I joke about it).

Dante was a game character first. Spike, Parappa, and even Heihachi had all appeared in anime as well, but that doesn't change the fact that they were introduced in video games, so they're video game characters.

And for Nintendo's case, a few of their franchises had anime/manga adaptions, with the most notable one being Pokemon, which some morons believed it started off as an anime first. Pokemon started off as a game first, Nintendo and Game Freak have the rights to the franchies, that's why its characters appeared in Smash.

Also, I remember there's a Ratchet & Clank manga, but they're definitely NOT manga characters.

Message 99 of 105 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
466 posts

Mar 30, 2013

If  you're askiing for anime characters, at least have the decency to pick Spike from Bebop.

Message 100 of 105 (63 Views)
0 Likes