Mar 28, 2013
Pretty much what TrashCap is saying.
Message 61 of 105 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
173 posts

Re: Why are people so against anime characters

Mar 28, 2013

no i understand exactly what your saying. If they are known for anime they shouldnt be in this game. Because its a celebration of video game characters. So why not call of duty, or GTA characters??????

Message 62 of 105 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
173 posts

Mar 28, 2013

you do relize that 75% of the characters in this game have guns and explosions right. Yes people would be mad. But people were mad at zeus. look how he turned out. so not a good arguement against it

Message 63 of 105 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3580 posts

Mar 28, 2013
Because there is literally no demand and even if there was, we wouldn't be able to get anyone from CoD because of Activision.

GTA has even less demand then Isaac Clarke. Who actually had a decent amount (although it rare to see him be requested) of people requesting his inclusion.

And again, TrashCap sums up why we don't need a CoD rep.
Message 64 of 105 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
242 posts

Mar 28, 2013

NewmansSalsa wrote:

no i understand exactly what your saying. If they are known for anime they shouldnt be in this game. Because its a celebration of video game characters. So why not call of duty, or GTA characters??????

Nobody said anything about GTA characters, hell, I think some people would be in favor of GTA characters. They wouldn't have much to offer in terms of movesets aside from guns, but they at least have personality. Call of Duty characters are a bad idea because not only do thay have nothing to offer in terms of moves, they're also really really forgetable in terms of character. People remember Niko Bellic, because he actually has character to him. I don't remember anyone from Call of Duty at all.

http://fretless94.deviantart.com/
Message 65 of 105 (75 Views)
Fender Bender
3580 posts

Mar 28, 2013
And yes there is an argument against a CoD rep. CoD doesn't deserve a spot, they wouldn't bing anything new to the game, and this game would be bashed even more for having generic soldiers as a playable character.
Message 66 of 105 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
173 posts

Mar 28, 2013

no i agree that we dont need a CoD rep, but by definition it should be just as eligible as anyone else. People cry for character like Dart. Yes legends of dragoon was an amazing game but lets be real its just a cult classic. Most people born after the 90s dont even know what the hell that game is. But hes more acceptable to put in. Lets ask this question. Should obscure video game characters be able to be requested over anime characters that are known and could fit the play style of this game. I think a character like Luffy (who has been kiling sales in Japan) would be an awesome fit for this game. I mean i see your arguement against them but there should also be a line drawn when people request rediculous video game characters as well.

Message 67 of 105 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3580 posts

Mar 28, 2013
Actually yes obscure characters should be let in over anime characters. I should also point out that some of the characters on the final product can be considered obscure also. So your argument is faulty and doesn't hold a lot of weight there either. If you wanted to be real, we'd have someone like the protagonist of Assassin's Creed 4 over an "obscure" character. Not a stupid anime character that most people DON'T want.
Message 68 of 105 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
173 posts

Mar 28, 2013

i wouldnt say most people DONT want. Considering theres threads almost every day trying to get an anime character in. I say its about 50-50 just like it was for zeus. And look whos in the game.

Message 69 of 105 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
283 posts

Mar 28, 2013

NewmansSalsa wrote:

no i agree that we dont need a CoD rep, but by definition it should be just as eligible as anyone else. People cry for character like Dart. Yes legends of dragoon was an amazing game but lets be real its just a cult classic. Most people born after the 90s dont even know what the hell that game is. But hes more acceptable to put in. Lets ask this question. Should obscure video game characters be able to be requested over anime characters that are known and could fit the play style of this game. I think a character like Luffy (who has been kiling sales in Japan) would be an awesome fit for this game. I mean i see your arguement against them but there should also be a line drawn when people request rediculous video game characters as well.

any videogame character takes priority over any anime character, even if it is someone with no character development at all like soap from cod

should soap or goku be in this game?

the answer is soap, the answer will always be soap

Message 70 of 105 (99 Views)
0 Likes