Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 02 2013
By: Jhodad Lombax Warrior 265 posts

Why is it so hard for people to accept the fact that they lost to a better player?

[ Edited ]
24 replies 478 views Edited May 2, 2013

Just right now, I've played a Ranked FFA, 2 guys timed out so it was me against this other guy, Dante vs Dante, I utterly kicked his **bleep**, because he had a very basic way of fighting, so I knew what he'd do, as soon as the game ends he texts me, Get a life you f k n fatty.

Point is, Im not fat, I got a life, and I kicked his **bleep**, after that message he didn't dare to reply, I even sent him a friend request cause he was funny, but he was so mad.

Why can't we all fight and have cookies afterwards, it gets me sad to know people gets so **bleep**, I mean, I do too when I lag and I appear dead somehow, but other than that, If iget my **bleep** kicked, well, Ima learn from that **bleep** kick and get better.

DUH.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2013-02-05_00015.jpg

Message 1 of 25 (478 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1409 posts

Re: Why is it so hard for people to accept the fact that they lost to a better player? and racism...

May 2, 2013
whats worst are the people who are good at the game and act like complete jerks to the other players...
id rather have the whining sore losers over them any day
 photo newcolesigtest_zps63cc5eb3.png
Message 2 of 25 (462 Views)
I Only Post Everything
854 posts

Re: Why is it so hard for people to accept the fact that they lost to a better player? and racism...

May 2, 2013

I came for the racism where is the racism.

On topic: Yea, people get really upset when they lose and it's pretty gross. All-Stars reintroduced me to online console gaming after years of playing exclusively PC games and it's shocking how huge of a difference both experiences are, at least for me. You're bound to run into a few negative Nancy's when playing anything online, but console games just seem to breed them more often, and breed them to a more obnoxious degree.

Perhaps I'm just unlucky, but either way you're right, people need to relax and learn how to be gracious losers.

Message 3 of 25 (456 Views)
Lombax Warrior
265 posts

[ Edited ]
May 2, 2013

COS-117 wrote:

On topic: Yea, people get really upset when they lose and it's pretty gross. All-Stars reintroduced me to online console gaming after years of playing exclusively PC games and it's shocking how huge of a difference both experiences are, at least for me. You're bound to run into a few negative Nancy's when playing anything online, but console games just seem to breed them more often, and breed them to a more obnoxious degree.

Perhaps I'm just unlucky, but either way you're right, people need to relax and learn how to be gracious losers.

Oh I deleted the racism thing, I didn't want to touch that, its too big and annoying, way far from being accurate to how a person could be on any possible variant, so no racism talk... lol but yeah you're right, totally different experiences, mainly because, a gaming PC off or online induces more knowledge than just buying a PS3/Xbox and going into an online game. Games tend to have different branches when playing a console or a PC

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2013-02-05_00015.jpg

Message 4 of 25 (442 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
265 posts

May 2, 2013
You do have a point, I hate those persons that brag and end up quitting after ONE kill

2013-02-05_00015.jpg

Message 5 of 25 (437 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1808 posts

May 2, 2013

COS-117 wrote:

I dunno about that.. Before i got the ps3 and psasbr for christmas i was playing Left For Dead 2 online on the pc. And there were some real jerks out there. People thatd kick you from the match just because you werent pro status like they were, or because you weren't using the same cheats as them. And if the team didnt save you from being attacked, youd get kicked out or left to die. It was rare that they would go back to save you. That community was a hit or miss, just like this one. Of course, rage quitting wasnt a problem since the computer would take over players that weren't human. 

Now that im talking about LFD2 it makes me think that when valve comes out with a console of their own itll be awesome. And the online should be top notch.

See more on Know Your Meme
Message 6 of 25 (432 Views)
Lombax Warrior
265 posts

[ Edited ]
May 2, 2013

sprocideon wrote:

COS-117 wrote:

I dunno about that.. Before i got the ps3 and psasbr for christmas i was playing Left For Dead 2 online on the pc. And there were some real jerks out there. People thatd kick you from the match just because you werent pro status like they were, or because you weren't using the same cheats as them. And if the team didnt save you from being attacked, youd get kicked out or left to die. It was rare that they would go back to save you. That community was a hit or miss, just like this one. Of course, rage quitting wasnt a problem since the computer would take over players that weren't human. 

Now that im talking about LFD2 it makes me think that when valve comes out with a console of their own itll be awesome. And the online should be top notch.

IDK, I've never liked a single Valve game xD and even tho, there is a bunch of jerks, there is defo a bigger piece on the consoles

2013-02-05_00015.jpg

Message 7 of 25 (421 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
80 posts

May 2, 2013

i agree with everyone, its annoying and I'll touch on the racism thing a bit just from a few nights ago my experience... my friend and I are playing 2v2 ranked online against one black belt raiden and another isaac. While its still on the loading screen, both of them are calling us racial slurs, (I'll censor myself on here). I'm pretty laid back and don't fall into the trap of bs that ppl start so i didn't say anything back and I just played, but I wish people would just play or talk normal trash talk. I really don't understand the fascination of racism in 2013 ha its just my opinion, Its my first time getting called racial slurs on this game so its irregular but still annoying. The most was when i played COD: MW1 & 2, loved those games but ppl start losing and start talking nonsense its ridiculous...

Message 8 of 25 (409 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1808 posts

May 2, 2013

Jhodad wrote:

sprocideon wrote:

COS-117 wrote:

IDK, I've never liked a single Valve game xD and even tho, there is a bunch of jerks, there is defo a bigger piece on the consoles

Dang really? The Half-Life series is pretty amazing IMO. I just wish they'd make the third one already :smileyvery-happy: The Portal series is just puzzle based, so i can see why not everyone would like it. But the story itself is brilliant, and the second game was the most hilarious game i've ever played. Stephen Merchant was a perfect choice for Wheatley. But to each their own i suppose.

See more on Know Your Meme
Message 9 of 25 (408 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
265 posts

May 2, 2013

YaBoyszAB3ast wrote:

i agree with everyone, its annoying and I'll touch on the racism thing a bit just from a few nights ago my experience... my friend and I are playing 2v2 ranked online against one black belt raiden and another isaac. While its still on the loading screen, both of them are calling us racial slurs, (I'll censor myself on here). I'm pretty laid back and don't fall into the trap of bs that ppl start so i didn't say anything back and I just played, but I wish people would just play or talk normal trash talk. I really don't understand the fascination of racism in 2013 ha its just my opinion, Its my first time getting called racial slurs on this game so its irregular but still annoying. The most was when i played COD: MW1 & 2, loved those games but ppl start losing and start talking nonsense its ridiculous...

They start before the game starts, it's so stupid unfortunately people is so easy to burn up and then just the whole fighting begins, the easiest thing I've ever done is, like how clever they can be for this insults, then I'm like, LOL nice one, and they dont know what to do, they can't deal with the fact I'm truly not mad, so they leave XD

2013-02-05_00015.jpg

Message 10 of 25 (397 Views)
0 Likes