Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1808 posts

Re: Why is it so hard for people to accept the fact that they lost to a better player?

May 2, 2013

Jhodad wrote:

LikeRA1N wrote:

Jhodad wrote:

Just right now, I've played a Ranked FFA, 2 guys timed out so it was me against this other guy, Dante vs Dante, I utterly kicked his **bleep**, because he had a very basic way of fighting, so I knew what he'd do, as soon as the game ends he texts me, Get a life you f k n fatty.

Point is, Im not fat, I got a life, and I kicked his **bleep**, after that message he didn't dare to reply, I even sent him a friend request cause he was funny, but he was so mad.

Why can't we all fight and have cookies afterwards, it gets me sad to know people gets so **bleep**, I mean, I do too when I lag and I appear dead somehow, but other than that, If iget my **bleep** kicked, well, Ima learn from that **bleep** kick and get better.

DUH.

Sure you not fat?

LOL. I'm sorry, you left yourself wide open! It's just jokes, man! :smileyhappy:

:smileytongue: Nopies

facebook.com/jhodadG

Duuuude.... Way nice guitar man. You in a band? How long you been playing?

See more on Know Your Meme
Message 21 of 25 (91 Views)
Lombax Warrior
265 posts

Re: Why is it so hard for people to accept the fact that they lost to a better player?

May 3, 2013
Thanks, that ho was hard to find lol, Ive been playing for about 5 years or so, and nope, I'm out of bands, I've always been on my own for it, I used to have a drummer to work with but I moved out, so now im back on my own lol working on a couple of songs while I play All Stars for some reason XDDDDDDDDDDDd
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2013-02-05_00015.jpg

Message 22 of 25 (77 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1808 posts

May 3, 2013
Haha, yeah finding the right guitar can be a pain and a lot of work. But that's cool. Good luck with the songs man :smileyhappy:

See more on Know Your Meme
Message 23 of 25 (71 Views)
Lombax Warrior
265 posts

May 3, 2013
And I didnt even get exactly what I wanted cause of my budget lol but it was good and for such a low price n the moment I had to buy it
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2013-02-05_00015.jpg

Message 24 of 25 (64 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1025 posts

May 3, 2013
I had a bit too many adult sodas.. Anyway the Worst I think is when you master a character say radec or Dan and you get placed with another one and it's a great game l, no doubt. But they knock you out and think they are better than you.. And of course you call them out on their BS and they don't nut up
Message 25 of 25 (51 Views)
0 Likes