Fender Bender
3580 posts

Re: Why is this game so.....bad?

Apr 2, 2013

Never had too much trouble with Raiden, unless it was with my friend who mains Raiden, when i played with Spike.

Message 21 of 47 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
281 posts

Apr 2, 2013

retrosoul22 wrote:

Never had too much trouble with Raiden, unless it was with my friend who mains Raiden, when i played with Spike.

Look im just saying, just by observing this game, you should be able to tell that some characters are on a league of their own compare to others.

Message 22 of 47 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
384 posts

Apr 2, 2013

You know, I don't even think of Raiden having that good of a lvl 2.  Easy to avoid blade mode bubble, you lose most of your moves, etc.

Message 23 of 47 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1823 posts

Apr 2, 2013

Harutoa wrote:
Jack's movest is crazy good. One of this games biggest problems is character balancing.

Way to confirm that you're just not good.

So let's take a look at your worthless opinion:

• "No characters or stages": incorrect.
  • "THE FINAL BOSS CAN"T HURT YOU, HE JUST SITS THERE": The result would be the same if needed to use a super to kill him. Sounds like the battle system isn't for you.
  • "That Main Menu. lol!": You seem to care about stupid things.
  • "the belt system is flawed": Such as belts.

Round out your stance before trying to take one.

I like to make PSASBR move-sets. Here's a few:

Dart.jpg Daedalus.png Selvaria.jpg Alicia.png Dante.png Ellen.jpg

Never say I don't contribute: I'm The Idea Man.

Community Move-Set for Specter. Help build it.

Message 24 of 47 (126 Views)
Survivor
2457 posts

Apr 2, 2013
Probably because of the cross-play/ having a vita version. Multiple companies have talked about how hard it actually is to have cross-play, and making the same game on both consoles. I wish there was no vita version, maybe It'd be easier for them to patch just a ps3 game, and not having to patch both of them.
Message 25 of 47 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
281 posts

Apr 2, 2013

Negimafan wrote:

Harutoa wrote:
Jack's movest is crazy good. One of this games biggest problems is character balancing.

Way to confirm that you're just not good.

So let's take a look at your worthless opinion:

• "No characters or stages": incorrect.
  • "THE FINAL BOSS CAN"T HURT YOU, HE JUST SITS THERE": The result would be the same if needed to use a super to kill him. Sounds like the battle system isn't for you.
  • "That Main Menu. lol!": You seem to care about stupid things.
  • "the belt system is flawed": Such as belts.

Round out your stance before trying to take one.

1.  Obvioulsy their are characters, by this statement im pointing out that there are many characters that didn't make an apperance, but theres probably a thread for that. Stage--Wise lol  com'on.
2. I like the games battle system its different and unique. The Final bo....... you can't be serious, your defending the final boss. I don't know what to say, I thought it was widley believed that he was terrible.
3. It's the first thing you see basically, it should set a theme not make you want to open the character select panel as quick as possible. Its Bad.
4. But its in the game, your almost saying nevermind all the cons and worry about the pros. Then how could a game be bad?

Message 26 of 47 (109 Views)
Wastelander
632 posts

Apr 2, 2013

I have long since accepted PSASBR's many, many, MANY, flaws. The only thing that still bothers me is the fact that every time a player dies in an online stock match, the only thing I can think about is how long it will be before we disconnect? I can barely concentrate on the match. The quitting in this game's online community ruins the game and there has yet to be any statements made on it.

Photobucket
Message 27 of 47 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2238 posts

Apr 2, 2013

if this game is bad then why r u even here

R.I.P. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale

Message 28 of 47 (93 Views)
Sackboy
384 posts

Apr 2, 2013

Well, this game beats the crap out of SSB. 

1. Better characters (and no copy characters, something people don't say enough about).

2. The battle systems for both were unique for their time, but this battle system requires patience, and perfect timing for kills.

3. This game's got more lolz

4. The game is more rewarding to players who play aggressively.  Find someone who's good at SSB, and watch them sidestep, roll and shield as often as or more than they attack.  You won't hit them.

5. This game doesn't require a previous generation's controller to get the full experience.  

Overall, this game may seem much more simplistic in its battle system than SSB, however, this is what makes it so appealing in my eyes.  It's similar to my love of Mortal Kombat.

Message 29 of 47 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
263 posts

Re: Why is this game so....Bad?

[ Edited ]
Apr 2, 2013

Harutoa wrote:

So according to this forum, if a game is bad, its not truly bad your just bad at it. Lets not take into the fact that theirs virtually no characters, and stages. Or how the Arcade is garbage and before you say "Its just Arcade, its not meant to be Insanely good". THE FINAL BOSS CAN"T HURT YOU, HE JUST SITS THERE. The customization was a joke, the belt system is flawed. The online is just a little better than SSBB. That Main Menu! lol. I know this brawler was for the fans,  I've been exclusively gaming with playstation since 96". This is BAD don't be a mindless Sony fanboy.

Okay, lemme tell you why you're wrong. First, this game has 24 characters, and a diverse lineup. Twisted Metal, the longest running IP Sony has. Uncharted, an iconic series. Jak and Daxter, an inclusion that pleased MANY fans. Sir Dan, a character that honestly wasn't expected to make it in. Spike, a much requested retro character. Isaac Clarke, whom I've seen on many lists. Big Daddy, a character that represents one of the most esteemed series in recent gaming history. The cast comes from a very varied range of games, from shooters to vehicular combat, platformers to survival horror, there's characters from every genre. The levels? Yeah, could use more, but we've got some really good ones, and the stages all feel varied and unique. Plus, we got the Graveyard. :3 As for customization? Costumes, taunts, intros, outros, music... good stuff. A lot more than Smash Bros had. And the final boss logic is terrible. So many great games have had "pacifist" final bosses. In Portal, a turret did all the work while GlaDOS berated you. In Bioshock 2 Sofia Lamb sent her lackies out to stop you. Heck, Half-Life 2 ended without a traditional boss fight. If this is all your ammo against the Arcade mode, you need to get more bullets son. :3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Probably the only fan of Spider: The Videogame.

Message 30 of 47 (135 Views)