Hekseville Citizen
223 posts

Re: Worst Portrayed Character?

Mar 30, 2013

Agusyeah86 wrote:

Fat princess, she was going to be the new pokemon trainer (Soldier,mage,pirate,ninja,etc) but nooo lets make her as fast parrapa cause she is cartoony FTW. Also Sly has some atacks like the lighting,invisibility and other ones that i havent seen before.

Maybe in the sequel fat princess can be the pokemon trainer PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN

The only attack Sly has that's never been in his games is the Forward Circle. The lightning ball is the Electromagnetic Raccoon Roll from the first Sly Cooper and the invisibility is Shadow Power, and before you mention the Counter, that's Decoy, another Sly 1 exclusive move.

Let's take a moment to consider my mistakes. Ah, who am I kidding? I didn't make any.
-The War Mage (Orcs Must Die!)
Message 21 of 54 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Mar 30, 2013
Ratchet has no groovitron and his level 1 music is the stupidest thing in the entire game.
------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Message 22 of 54 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1789 posts

Mar 30, 2013

^^^ The music for his outro or his Level 1 Super?  If you're referring to the super.... that's the music that plays when you launch the RYNO V

Message 23 of 54 (198 Views)
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
92 posts

Mar 30, 2013
I think they're all portrayed pretty well. One of things that really bugs me is Parappa's block. He uses his skateboard. Chop Chop Master Onion taught him how to block. Why does he need a skateboard?
Message 24 of 54 (193 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1582 posts

Mar 30, 2013
Hmmm I think the characters are all represented well. But I guess I would have to say Sly. Nottheir fault though. The stealth just doesn't transfer to fighting games well. Best portrayed character is Raiden. It is incredible how similar he feels in this game and in Revengeance
Message 25 of 54 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
478 posts

Mar 30, 2013

francesco734 wrote:

Kratos-Kratos it's ok.

Fat Princess-She isn't even in cel-shading! C'mon! 

PaRappa-My only critic goes to the color.Blue shirt? It's purple!

Sly Cooper-One of the best portrayed character in my opinion.

Colonel Radec-He's ok.

Sweet Tooth-Too silly in my opinion.The rivalry cut-scene with Kratos it's an example.He should be like in TM 2012.

Nathan Drake-Perfect.

Big Daddy-Thumbs up,no complains.

Toro Inoue-A++

Heihachi Mishima-Ok,but next time,make him OLD.Geez.

Jak and Daxter-Both perfect.

Cole MacGrath-As a great fan of inFAMOUS,I'll say that he's perfect.

Ratchet & Clank-They're victory music.WHAT-THE-HELL.More old weapons!

Spike-Million Monkey design? For real? Give us the old Spike please!

Dante-He's ok,but I'd rather have the old one instead (O RLY?)

Sackboy-The best one.As a huge fan of LBP all I can say it's:Excellent job SuperBot!

Evil Cole-Better than the inFAMOUS 2 version! Look like a REAL villain.

Raiden-His level 2 it's just perfect for him,real-SNAAAAAAAAKE!!

Nariko-SuperBot did a good job on Nariko,I think....never played Heavenly Sword...

Sir Daniel Fortesque-One of the best.

Kat-Good I think...never played Gravity Rush...By the way,what's with his victory music??

Emmett Graves-Build-in-Battle system? Epic!

Isaac Clarke-Too talkative.Less quotes next time!

Zeus-What in the blue hell is his level 2?? Gosh...

Jak and daxter are far from perfect!!
He is so slow and slugglish in this game, the jetboard could never do what it does, and pretty much every one of his guns functions completley differently to his actual games
Not to mention the music...

Message 26 of 54 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1360 posts

Mar 30, 2013

Paramedic293 wrote:

Feel like i've said this a million times but Sir Dan, doesnt play in this game anything near he does in his own games, moves and attacks at completely the wrong speed. He's also much more of a goofball in Medievil and i dont think they portrayed him as silly as they should have done, his supers were also bad choices.

Mostly i think they got everyone right although for a few characters they had to take liberties to make them more interesting or work at all(Fatty P), which is excusable, but overall they mostly got everyone spot on. The Coles are perfectly portrayed to me.

I admit, he was more accurate in the trailers than in the final product. HOWEVER, his goofiness is fine. How clumsy do you want him to be? Seriously he was tripping all over himself in the Attract Intro.

While I don't mind the idea of what his supers are, I don't like how they're executed. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 27 of 54 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
466 posts

Mar 30, 2013
Clank. In the rival cutscene, they portray him as much angrier as how he is in the games.
Message 28 of 54 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Mar 30, 2013
I agree with Marrow about Kats music, really disappointing. Otherwise I'd say everyone's portrayed pretty well.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 29 of 54 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Mar 30, 2013
Except maybe Dante, he's missing a lot of weapons/abilities from DmC - the cost of using a character from a still in development game I suppose.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 30 of 54 (127 Views)
0 Likes