Monster Hunter
33 posts

Re: Worst Portrayed Character?

Mar 30, 2013
In lbp psvit, there was a level with jelly if i remember correctly. I thinkkk..
Message 41 of 54 (333 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Mar 30, 2013

Overall no characters in this game was 100% accurate (maybe one or two) some characters have minor details that were wrong and other have major details that were wrong. But the Worst Portrayed Character would be Jak.

Things wrong with Jak

- Voice played by the wrong person and his tone in his voice is too light for Jak

- Personality is too nice (He normal personality is angry, impatient and reckless too name a few)

- I never seen Light Jak (Level 3) shoot light eco to attack enemy

- You can't dash on the Jetboard

- Some of the guns don't same as they did in Jak II and Jak 3

- Last thing is the dialogue for Jak. Jak would never call Daxter his buddy, maybe pal but buddy never

Message 42 of 54 (326 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
944 posts

Mar 30, 2013
I feel like they really kind of messed up Jak's overall personality in this game. The Jak games were some of the first games I ever played, I love them to death, but Jak is supposed a more dangerous personality. I'd believe Jak from the first game (if he was voiced) would say the things he said, but Jak got a lot darker from there, so it just feels wrong. His moveset is pretty well-designed, but his personality and dialogue definitely felt out of place.
All-Stars Conquistador Music Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=fJp-EtS0QQk
Message 43 of 54 (311 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
410 posts

Mar 30, 2013

Message 44 of 54 (304 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
410 posts

Mar 30, 2013

elephantsheep wrote:
Ratchet's music is generic and doesn't sound like anything from his games. All the weapons he uses are from the PS3 games.

As far as weapons go Not true..the  RYNO V, agents of doom, Buzz Blades,  & Suck Cannon are all from R&C 1-3

Message 45 of 54 (303 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Mar 30, 2013
I guess I'm one of the few who doesn't mind Jak's 'lighter' personality simply because I found the dark tone in Jak 2 & 3 pointless and silly. The first game is my personal favourite in the series, and it's sequels pretty much strayed further and further away from what I liked about it in the first place. Also, Jak never seemed like a dark character to me in the sequels, just a typical stereotypical 'bad boy' protagonist, that tried too hard to be cool.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 46 of 54 (302 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
410 posts

Mar 30, 2013

KLMN76 wrote:

Parappa is the worst potrayed in my opinion. I personlly would have designed his fighting style to be a lot more silly than straight forward punching and kicking. I've never seen him use a mic or skateboard in either of his two games. Plus his winning themes and stage themes are just so generic.

He actualy used his skateboard in his Anime and most of the moveset is based on stuff that hasnt been released outside of japan

Message 47 of 54 (297 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
171 posts

Mar 30, 2013
only 1 thing Spike's monkey radar doesn't summon monkeys
only time he summon monkeys is when he throws a banana (AE P+p) special move
my PSN sonicjamareiz
mains- Spike, Jak, Sackboy,
♪I know of a place where you never get harmed. A magical place with magical charms. Indoors! Indoors! Indoors!♪ Take it away Penny.~Sponge Bob
Message 48 of 54 (292 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1054 posts

Mar 30, 2013

mozzie1 wrote:
I feel they didn't do the best job with Sackboy as a character.
At no point in LBP do you come across balls of jelly, or a small fan. They could easily have replaced Jam Session with the Paintonator. Seems like it would've been more true to the game.

Have you played LBP2?

firma.PNG

Message 49 of 54 (285 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Gaming Beast
1670 posts

Mar 30, 2013

mozzie1 wrote:
I feel they didn't do the best job with Sackboy as a character.
At no point in LBP do you come across balls of jelly, or a small fan. They could easily have replaced Jam Session with the Paintonator. Seems like it would've been more true to the game.

That jam? It's in LBP2

My proof? I made a video, it's in my sig! Smiley Very Happy

I make PS All-Stars History videos, yo!
Current vid: Franzea (stage)
Message 50 of 54 (265 Views)
0 Likes