Survivor
2365 posts

Re: Would you hire SuperBot?

Apr 5, 2013
Kind difficult, as they've been deleted :smileytongue:

But I do know a fair share of my own personally have been. Though I got a feeling you wont take that for anything. And to bolster this even more, many other people I know who have tweeted have had tweets mysteriously vanish.

So sadly no screenshots, never thought I'd need to. Figured other fans may have noticed the trend.
Message 31 of 69 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1668 posts

Apr 5, 2013

Aylas_Hero wrote:
Kind difficult, as they've been deleted :smileytongue:

But I do know a fair share of my own personally have been. Though I got a feeling you wont take that for anything. And to bolster this even more, many other people I know who have tweeted have had tweets mysteriously vanish.

So sadly no screenshots, never thought I'd need to. Figured other fans may have noticed the trend.

Here's where your claim falls apart.

You can't delete other people's tweets. Twitter doesn't work like that.

I make PS All-Stars History videos, yo!
Current vid: Franzea (stage)
Message 32 of 69 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2365 posts

Apr 5, 2013
Wrong! You can actually report tweets to have them removed. I've had to do this myself before. It's pretty easy.
Message 33 of 69 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1668 posts

Apr 5, 2013

Aylas_Hero wrote:
Wrong! You can actually report tweets to have them removed. I've had to do this myself before. It's pretty easy.

You can report a USER but not individual tweets.

Message 34 of 69 (160 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2365 posts

Apr 5, 2013
Yeah, and when a user gets reported do you think they leave up "offensive" tweets?
Message 35 of 69 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1668 posts

Apr 5, 2013

Aylas_Hero wrote:
Yeah, and when a user gets reported do you think they leave up "offensive" tweets?

Except reporting a user sparks an investigation that can bring down their ENTIRE profile. That's what reporting a profile does. Do you really think Twitter admin sit there trying to figure out what the offended tweet was? No, they'll suspend the account itself. That's how it works.

Message 36 of 69 (150 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2365 posts

Apr 5, 2013
What makes you think it's that difficult to pinpoint it?

I mean, some of the tweets did deserve to be removed or have the accounts delt with because they were almost death threat like or were just a string of curse words, but it got extended quite a bit during a hayday of tweets about the patch all you had to do was go to his profile and watch them as they were made. It's not that difficult.
Message 37 of 69 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
620 posts

Apr 5, 2013
I honestly think game should have been released this year.
Message 38 of 69 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Apr 5, 2013
I know one thing I read in the newspaper is that Rihanna actually spoke to twitter n asked them to delete anything on her profile if some posted about Chris brown on with '@rihanna' at the time the court case was going on between them two.
Message 39 of 69 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
690 posts

Apr 5, 2013

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
I'd get the SuperBot team back, give them a longer dev time, larger budget, hire a Community Manager like they have for GoW:A to remain active on the forums and interact with the fans. Have SSM overlook the project and get more involved with it, treat it as a AAA title, give it some real advertising, and then fully assess whether the series has legs.

Back to the 2nd post and first reply, lol. I think pretty much this, except the longer dev time, they worked on this game for 3 years, 2 is ideal, and 3 is generous, the problem was they changed their ideas too much before settling on the way it is now, wasted time. Also I'd nail down the roster before pulling in a dev team to save even more time.

Message 40 of 69 (127 Views)
0 Likes