Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sackboy
384 posts

Re: Would you hire SuperBot?

Apr 10, 2013
Yes. If you want to see Naughty Dog's experiment with a fighting game, see Way of the Warrior for 3D0. The best part of the game was the soundtrack.
Please use plain text.
Message 61 of 69 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1704 posts

Apr 10, 2013

Negimafan wrote:

So thinking about, I'd hire Omar Kendall, Chan Park, Maj, Ed Ma and Clock, because they've become a part of PSASBR lore at this point. They could all be all be general consultants and combat designers.

If it weren't for Omar, there wouldn't be anywhere near as much fanservice for Tekken.

You bring up a good point!

Please use plain text.
Message 62 of 69 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1823 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 10, 2013

SON_OF_KRATOS666 wrote:

If i brought any of the old SB team back, it would be very little. Mainly jsut the sound department, but other than that.. noone else.

Interesting. Not to be rude, but mind if I ask why? The electro soundtrack was one of my least-favorites things about the game, and lots of people complained about the hit-sounds lacking impact.

SON_OF_KRATOS666 wrote:

Negimafan wrote:

So thinking about, I'd hire Omar Kendall, Chan Park, Maj, Ed Ma and Clock, because they've become a part of PSASBR lore at this point. They could all be all be general consultants and combat designers.

If it weren't for Omar, there wouldn't be anywhere near as much fanservice for Tekken.

You bring up a good point!

Yeah, but I guess the same could be true if there are any SSM people are fans themselves of the characters in the roster (there has to be a few).

I want Maj back because it was always fun to read his views on balance and insider-secrets on Sonic Hurricane.

I like to make PSASBR move-sets. Here's a few:

Dart.jpg Daedalus.png Selvaria.jpg Alicia.png Dante.png Ellen.jpg

Never say I don't contribute: I'm The Idea Man.

Community Move-Set for Specter. Help build it.

Please use plain text.
Message 63 of 69 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1704 posts

Apr 10, 2013

I-AM-TOTORO wrote:

Wow sorry guys. Just saying if i was making a supercar game and Ferrari, lambourghini and Aston Martin wouldn't let me use their cars i would probably have to rethink. Characters don't break this game for me (it's a cool game) but i expected a game that celebrated playstation. I like how Smash bros filled there game with trophies and stickers with facts about old games and stuff like that. It's a shame so much of playstation is missing from this game. I know about the classic characters i just happen to personally feel like they are the olimars and ice climbers of playstation's old games not the Mario and Zeldas. I know it's not Superbots fault but maybe a bigger studio would have made a game less intersted in being a competetive fighter and more in a love letter to fans (maybe Naughty Dog would have atleast given crash a nod (perhaps an item or easteregg even if it's just implied))

Simply put, Nintendo has a better hold of its names.

Its very close to all its big names, and now that the series has gotten even bigger, companies are probably asking Nintendo to BE featured, rather than the other way around

Please use plain text.
Message 64 of 69 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
384 posts

Apr 10, 2013
If we can't have SuperBot, then I want NetherRealm.
Please use plain text.
Message 65 of 69 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
384 posts

Apr 10, 2013
And let me elaborate, NetherRealm has done best when they've kept their games rather simple, compared to some of their competition. This would help get more casual gamers into this game and help introduce a lot of people to the fighting game genre.

I say them also because Namco's on the next
SSB, and I doubt they'd end up working on it.
Please use plain text.
Message 66 of 69 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1823 posts

Jul 20, 2013

Alright, people, I ask you again; in light of SSM's response that they've been doing p!ss-all for the past several months, I ask you:

Would you hire SuperBot Entertainment? I know I would.

I like to make PSASBR move-sets. Here's a few:

Dart.jpg Daedalus.png Selvaria.jpg Alicia.png Dante.png Ellen.jpg

Never say I don't contribute: I'm The Idea Man.

Community Move-Set for Specter. Help build it.

Please use plain text.
Message 67 of 69 (64 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
978 posts

Jul 20, 2013

Yes, I would. They made an excellent fighting game with unfortunately poor balance, bland features and marketing. However, the actual game part of all-stars is amazing. Interesting chartacter movesets, cool tech, fluid combos, deep gameplay. I think they got seriously gimped by SSM.

"Get fukin rek'd kid you fukin filthy casual I bet u dont even have a 10 KdR like I do I bear lizardheart in40 sets what have you done? Nothing because ur a casual and u arent even near mlg level trust me i compete"

- S-tier
Please use plain text.
Message 68 of 69 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1754 posts

Jul 20, 2013
Yes. No questions about it.
[IMG]http://i42.tinypic.com/2mx350z.png[/IMG]
Please use plain text.
Message 69 of 69 (51 Views)