Apr 04 2013
By: TheGoldenMonky5 Hekseville Citizen 343 posts

You get dropped into the Playsation All Stars Universe.

18 replies 375 views Edited Apr 4, 2013

The last character you defeated appears in front of you, what do you say? How do you react? You also get to meet your Main how would you approach your character?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 19 (375 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
232 posts

Re: You get dropped into the Playsation All Stars Universe.

Apr 4, 2013
Since the last guy I defeated was a 999 Radec I would be terrified if I were to come face to face with him. I would be on my knees begging Radec to spare me.
If I were to meet Drake , wow I would **bleep** bricks. Uncharted series are my favourite games and meeting him would be an honor. But if I were to meet the sexy nariko .... that would be a different story <3
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 19 (359 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7235 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 4, 2013

*Parappa appears in front of me* Me: Huh? Oh, hey Parappa! You aren't mad at me, right? I only acted out of self defense *Parappa hands me a microphone* Parappa: Weeell, you could help me with this huge concert at Club Fun! Ready to Believe? Me: You know it! *Parappa and I have an awesome concert and we end up forgetting aaall about that little fight that happened on Time Station*. *I meet Kat* You know what, how about I don't mention what would happen, I'd get banned for explicit language.

http://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii483/Toro_Inoue/Toro_Inoue001/BeFunky_SuperPipo_zps41db4094jpg_zpsacddeaca.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 19 (349 Views)
I Only Post Everything
998 posts

Apr 4, 2013
Last character I beat was Spike, I'd be like didn't you have a nose in AE2? And what's up with your hair? Main: Drake, be pretty excited to go on dangerous adventures with him!
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 19 (338 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
426 posts

Apr 4, 2013
Last character I beat was Kat as me using Raiden. I would be like "Speak English plz". I would then ask her to show me her gravity powers and stuff.

If I were to meet Cole, I would ask him to give a lifetime supply of electricity for my gaming.
 photo rikusig3-5_zps039d509a.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 19 (294 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
363 posts

Apr 4, 2013

leostrike3 wrote:
Last character I beat was Spike, I'd be like didn't you have a nose in AE2? And what's up with your hair? Main: Drake, be pretty excited to go on dangerous adventures with him!

Spike didn't have a nose in Ape Escape 2. Jimmy had a bandage over where one should have been, but I don't think he had one either.

NS.png

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 19 (280 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Apr 4, 2013

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 19 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1708 posts

Apr 4, 2013

The last time I fought I remember I was in a 2v2 with me as Raiden & My Partner was Cole (good) and I was fighting Sir Dan and ariko. So yea, it would be cool to meet Sir Dan but, like SuperPiposaru I think i'll be quiet on what happens between me and Nariko :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 19 (215 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
28 posts

Apr 4, 2013

My main is Nariko...that means sex.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 19 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
79 posts

Apr 4, 2013

Phosadra wrote:

My main is Nariko...that means sex.

Considering I always assumed she was gay, and the fact that she likely wouldn't waste time on a guy who plays video games, I doubt that :smileytongue:.

I main as Ratchet. I beat down a big daddy. That... That probably wouldn't end well for me. But then, Ratchet IS a hero... so he might save my **bleep**. Hard to say.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 19 (187 Views)
0 Likes