1. Dante -Been playing Dante day 1, stoped for a bit because i didnt know how to pull any combos off, but came back and started practicing and now Dante is my favorite to use when i play serious. Although i havnt mastered the empty cancel yet i still would prefer Dante's stylish attack over that.
2. Raiden - What can I say, I love cheap kill confirms. No skills what so ever.
3. Heihachi - Cheap Kill confirm and I just crack up everytime I use his lvl 3, its so stupid when he laughs in a funny way.
3. Sweet Tooth
1. Sly. I always new he would be my main when I saw how he played. I haven't even played a Sly Cooper game and I thought his play style was awesome.
2. Sackboy. LBP was my favorite game before LBP2 came out. I love Sackboy, and his moveset makes me happy.
3. Ratchet probably. His moveset is cool to me too, and it's pretty easy. He edges out Sir Dan who I love because me and my brother used to play Medieval, but he's a bit harder to be good with than Ratchet is. He would be my 4th if I was allowed one.
3. Emmett/Toro. I put them as a tie because I don't like the idea of one button being dedicated to changing a stance/loadout. These characters are all generally weaker anyway so whatever. I like Toro a little better than Emmett because I love cats.
2. Kat. I hate her voice, she's annoying, she reminds me of this annoying R.A. on my floor who loved to play as her, and I don't care for her moveset.
1. Jak. I just don't get him. I'll never be good with him. His moves don't make sense to me and they are weak.
While I'm not particularly amazing with any character, this is how it goes for my best:
1. Ratchet - the character I was most excited to play as, and I keep going back to him due to his diverse and almost completely practical moveset (Tesla Spikes notwithstanding). He's good at a distance, he's good up close and he has a decent speed.
2. Sly - when I played the beta, he was the character I went for every time because of his speed and his sneaky gameplay style. I like varied, speedy characters, and he fit the bill perfectly.
3. Nathan Drake - as an Uncharted fan, I was also excited to play as Drake, but too many online games coming face to face with that barrel meant I didn't stick with him as much as I did with Ratchet. He's still fun though, and I like to think I'm reasonably decent with him.
1. Big Daddy - I just can't do anything with the guy. Not a fan of slower characters, but his size coupled with the low range of his attacks make it feel like I can never get in close enough to do anything.
2. Fat Princess - another character I just can't figure out, with the added bonus of simply not liking the character or their game (played a demo of FP and realised why I've never liked tower defence type games!). What's worse is that even though I can never figure her out to play well as her, I also can't figure out good strategies to fight against her because those villagers always seem to materialise out of nowhere (even in the middle of FP being hit) and interrupt everything D:
3. Kratos - it's not so much that I find him difficult to use and more that I find him to be the most BORING to use. I don't know what it is, but Kratos is the only character who actively bored me when I played as him, and still does. Which is interesting because I didn't think the first God Of War was boring when I played it.
Hi everybody! Top 3 and worst 3 allstars... well, that will be:
1. Emmett Graves (999): He haves guns to every sizuation: basooka to nage and shotgun as melee. I also love to use he's pisto gun, I know so many sweet tricks with that one. And the turret, oh i love it! Level 1 super with the bazooka thing is so powerfull, almost always 3 kills and lvl 3 is the best lvl 3 i know in this game!
2. Heihachi (999): Fast ap hit's, cheap supers, nice combos and man I love Kuma!
3. Zeus (243): If u do your right moves in right time, you are unstopable! Sadly it's hard to level up Zeus becouse everybody leaves when i play as him... :I
1. Big Daddy: I really don't know how to play as him. All i can do is just down triangle... :I
2. Sly Cooper: His invisibility is great, but I dont know anything how their attacks work. I also didnt like to play Sly games when i was kid...
3. Kratos: Every guy say that he is op and i wanted to master him so i tried few times but no, i seriously cant play as him. I dont like combo characters, except Heihachi and Kat.