My Top 3:
Spike- Picked him up after I got Sly to 999, and loved how he played. He's probably one of the most balanced characters on the roster.
Sly- My main in the Beta and through release. Also my first character to 999.
E. Cole- Still working on him, but I really enjoy his play style. I need to perfect a lot of his combos, though.
My Worst 3:
Big Daddy- I just don't care for his moveset at all.
Heihachi- Even though he has great AP gain, I just cannot grasp a lot of his mechanics.
Dante- Not big on the crazy combo-heavy characters.
Zoose: One of my Main. Incredible!
Sly: My other Main. Very sneaky to newcomers.
Dante: I play as him for fun. Great fighter!
Issac: I don't know if it's that I haven't played enough as him or what.
Drake: Same as Issac.
Big Daddy: I feel that he is so "bare boned" in his moveset.
1: Sackboy: I've loved LBP from the start and was the first (and currently only) character I have at 999.
2: Ratchet: The Ratchet and Clank series had always been a favorite of mine and I had played and complted every game at least once. Plus his Constructo Pistol is way spammy. XD
3:Toro/Emmet/Zeus: I can't really decide which of these would take the spot of my #3 best character. I use them all very well and enjoy their playstyle. I haven't played Toro, Warhawk or God of War oddly enough.
3: Radec: I just can't seem to land the right hits. All of his ranged attacks just hardly miss, and his melee attacks are just too short.
2: Sweet Tooth: He's fat, he's slow and everyone can perfectly land his level 1 but me.
1: Jak: When I was at Best Buy playing the Kiosk Demo, Jak was my #1 character out of the 4. but the CPU opponents it had where probably only at green.(2/5) I spanned Side Triangle and scooped up dozens of level one kills. But now, with all of these other characters, I've hardly played Jak at all. Against humans, I can't land a single hit and a lot of his attacks are slow and easily cancleable.
Top 3 (in no particular order):
1. Sly - He's got a really unique playstyle. I like it.
2. Drake - I love the Uncharted games, so I immediately knew he would be one of my mains.
3. Evil Cole - I'm kind of suprised about this one. I think it was actually the badass Reaper costume that made me want to play as him more.
Worst 3 (once again, in no particular order):
1. Sir Dan - Don't get me wrong, he's an awesome character, but I just can't seem to get the hang with him.
2. Toro - I really hate his moveset. Having to change from costume to costume is just a pain in the a$$.
3. Jak - Seriously, how do you people play as him? I always find myself spamming side triangle because I can't seem to land any of his other attacks.