Fender Bender
3523 posts

Re: Your top 3 and worst 3 allstars

May 24, 2013
Good Cole: Even though I am rusty with him, I had the most potential with him. I used to play him all the time but ever since I kept running into other Good Coles online (I HATE running into the same character) I moved on back to my first main.
Jak: I am actually pretty good with this little bugger. Maybe it is because I played all his games that I know how to play him :smileyhappy:
As the number three spot it has to go to a tie between Raiden and Emmett. I do equally well with there different attack styles.
Worst:
1. Toro
2. Fat Princess
3. Parappa
Guess I am not into the "cute" characters.
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 18 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
69 posts

May 24, 2013
Anything is possible SuperPipo
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 18 (114 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7845 posts

[ Edited ]
May 24, 2013

My Top 3:

Spike- Picked him up after I got Sly to 999, and loved how he played. He's probably one of the most balanced characters on the roster.

Sly- My main in the Beta and through release. Also my first character to 999.

E. Cole- Still working on him, but I really enjoy his play style. I need to perfect a lot of his combos, though.

My Worst 3:

Big Daddy- I just don't care for his moveset at all.

Heihachi- Even though he has great AP gain, I just cannot grasp a lot of his mechanics.

Dante- Not big on the crazy combo-heavy characters.

Photobucket
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy X HD, inFAMOUS: Second Son
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 18 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
9494 posts

May 24, 2013

My Best: 

Zoose: One of my Main. Incredible!

Sly: My other Main. Very sneaky to newcomers.  :smileyvery-happy:

Dante: I play as him for fun. Great fighter!

My Worst:

Issac: I don't know if it's that I haven't played enough as him or what.

Drake: Same as Issac. 

Big Daddy: I feel that he is so "bare boned" in his moveset.

ossie castro5signature
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 18 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
527 posts

May 24, 2013
Best(In order)

Jak
Raiden
Radec

Worst:
Toro
Parappa
Fatty P
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 18 (98 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

May 24, 2013

MY BEST:

1: Sackboy: I've loved LBP from the start and was the first (and currently only) character I have at 999.

2: Ratchet: The Ratchet and Clank series had always been a favorite of mine and I had played and complted every game at least once. Plus his Constructo Pistol is way spammy. XD

3:Toro/Emmet/Zeus: I can't really decide which of these would take the spot of my #3 best character. I use them all very well and enjoy their playstyle. I haven't played Toro, Warhawk or God of War oddly enough.

MY WORST:

3: Radec: I just can't seem to land the right hits. All of his ranged attacks just hardly miss, and his melee attacks are just too short.

2: Sweet Tooth: He's fat, he's slow and everyone can perfectly land his level 1 but me.

1: Jak: When I was at Best Buy playing the Kiosk Demo, Jak was my #1 character out of the 4. but the CPU opponents it had where probably only at green.(2/5) I spanned Side Triangle and scooped up dozens of level one kills. But now, with all of these other characters, I've hardly played Jak at all. Against humans, I can't land a single hit and a lot of his attacks are slow and easily cancleable.

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 18 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2196 posts

May 24, 2013

Top 3 (in no particular order):

1. Sly - He's got a really unique playstyle. I like it.

2. Drake - I love the Uncharted games, so I immediately knew he would be one of my mains.

3. Evil Cole - I'm kind of suprised about this one. I think it was actually the badass Reaper costume that made me want to play as him more.

Worst 3 (once again, in no particular order):

1. Sir Dan - Don't get me wrong, he's an awesome character, but I just can't seem to get the hang with him.

2. Toro - I really hate his moveset. Having to change from costume to costume is just a pain in the a$$.

3. Jak - Seriously, how do you people play as him? I always find myself spamming side triangle because I can't seem to land any of his other attacks.

R.I.P. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 18 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
232 posts

May 24, 2013
I tried to main Jak, Sir Daniel, Sackboy, Raiden, Radec , Zeus, Heihachi, Isaac and Dante but just gave up on them cause I get bored of characters easily... Except Zeus
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 18 (64 Views)
0 Likes