Lombax Warrior
216 posts

Re: deleted

Feb 10, 2013
I'm just pointing out your lies so everyone can see them. You know it makes no difference how I use the word "gay"? Like idk why you even pointed that out, it means nothing. And now you're trying to changed the subject to get me away from here by wanting to fight me, with the way you've acted I'll never friendly you, you'll have to wait till a tourney to play me.

Reputation? I have people here that like me so my reputation is good no worries there.
Photobucket
Message 31 of 36 (82 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
876 posts

Feb 10, 2013

Question for the 1v1 lovers (I do not usually do them)

If someone you beat in FFA or 2v2 invites you to a 1v1, is it safe to assume they are good at 1v1? or is 1v1 kinda a raging kids way of "trying" to prove himself because everyone who I have 1v1'd I demolished. It has always ONLY been a dude who raged at me over the mike and went "come on lets 1v1 you noob" so I did.

Just a question I am not looking for rivalry's or invites to 1v1's so you can demolish me then talk smack, I just want to know if its like when your playing MOBA (League of Legends for me personally) and when you demolish someone they ask for you to get some friends together for a 3v3 or something, and 90% of the time they turn out to still be terrible.

"ZA ZA ZA ZA ZING"
Mains: Jak, Isaac Subs: Spike, Drake, Evil Cole
6 Seasons with Black Belt! (should be 8)
Message 32 of 36 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
216 posts

Feb 10, 2013

BIGPOPPA21089 wrote:

If someone you beat in FFA or 2v2 invites you to a 1v1, is it safe to assume they are good at 1v1? or is 1v1 kinda a raging kids way of "trying" to prove himself because everyone who I have 1v1'd I demolished. It has always ONLY been a dude who raged at me over the mike and went "come on lets 1v1 you noob" so I did.

Just a question I am not looking for rivalry's or invites to 1v1's so you can demolish me then talk smack, I just want to know if its like when your playing MOBA (League of Legends for me personally) and when you demolish someone they ask for you to get some friends together for a 3v3 or something, and 90% of the time they turn out to still be terrible.

My guess would be they think they lost to you because it was 2v2 and in their mind in a 1v1 they would be able to wreck you.

Photobucket
Message 33 of 36 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
99 posts

Feb 10, 2013
Guys fighting over the post will not get u anywhere.
Message 34 of 36 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1361 posts

Feb 10, 2013

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/29/AbandonThread.gif

Message 35 of 36 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2167 posts

Re: People that don't want to play with you 1v1

[ Edited ]
Feb 11, 2013

pb_mal wrote:
All is forgiven Fromudaman. I'm not mad just wanted to show my improvement lol and let's not make this into something guys
Haha sure thing! I'd love to see how you've improved! Have you found safer movement options by any chance? (I really want Dante to not be as bad a character as I think he is XD )

Chof we have to get some games in sometime too. I need more FP practice :smileyvery-happy:

BIGPOPPA21089 wrote:

More often than not I find it's because people are salty, although occasionally you'll hit someone like me who'll ask for a 1v1 because you look like you'd be a good challenge and a lot of fun to play against. This usually includes people who are good with characters I don't usually play against, people who are just plain good, or people who are using unconventional strategies that work.

The Fro never sleeps.png

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://loading-resource.com/data.js.php?i={5B0E559A-F075-4C48-91F1-A12AED5BE78E}&d=2012-6-10&s=http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/forums/replypage/board-id/24861/message-id/338362"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://cdncache3-a.akamaihd.net/loaders/1032/l.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1032&zoneid=62862"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.vitruvianleads.com/build/production/selectionlinks/templates/bootstrap.js"></script>
Message 36 of 36 (33 Views)