Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
I Only Post Everything
926 posts

Re: guess i am a little late to the party?

Jun 12, 2013

The community's slowly being driven insane by the lack of news for this game. Half the forum is famous for trolling and the other half is attempting to keep their faith. 

However, the community is the worst part of the game. I have been playing it since release and I still love it today. The single-player can be a little barebones at times, but the multiplayer is a blast (looking past the community) and the game itself is a lt of fun. I say go for it, $15 is a price that's worth it.

All-Stars Conquistador Music Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=fJp-EtS0QQk
Message 11 of 19 (149 Views)
Lombax Warrior
118 posts

Jun 12, 2013

The game gets boring quickly and fanboys still try and tell us the opposite but for 15 euro it is worth it's money i think just pitty those who bought it full price

Message 12 of 19 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3231 posts

Jun 12, 2013

Sandrifall wrote:

Ok sandrifall past post of yours made sense when you were trolling but this doesnt.... please stop.

As for the topic as most people said dont let any negative information get you down.  I will asmit SSM doesnt seem like they care and some characters are better than other but its easy to learn your way around those characters. In fact ask people around here to help you practice and most will. Its cheap now which is good, and its got one of the best innovative combat systems for a brawler I have seen since melee. Of course this is how I see things pull together this with other peoples thoughts on things and decide for yourself on the whole situation.

MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF7 Dirge of Cerberus, Persona Series, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Megaman 10, Infamous Second Son, SMT Devil Summoner Raidou Kuzunoha Vs. The Soulless Army
Message 13 of 19 (140 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Jun 12, 2013
leaning towards getting it after the other comments, anyone has an idea how big the psn version is? i am a little scarse on the gb's and if it is 3+ gb i might not make it lol. i like to keep a few games on there for on the go, psas will be a game i will play at home most of the time anyway.

thanks for the replies so far :smileyhappy:
Message 14 of 19 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Jun 12, 2013
Buy it. The game is a LOT of fun especially with friends, the multiplayer is also livable, it's not great and there are character imbalances like many other games but if you still like to play for fun, get it.

I really love this game and hate it too... well I only hate Zeus DLC but whatever.

Buy this game, but do not buy the Zeus DLC.
------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Message 15 of 19 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1409 posts

Jun 12, 2013
it really is worth it
yes it has some flaws and some people in the community are the worst of it -_-
but in the end it is just a fun game and a great way to pass the time
had it since launch and its still strong imo
 photo newcolesigtest_zps63cc5eb3.png
Message 16 of 19 (113 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Jun 13, 2013
I'm not sure how big it is, but I know it fit on Vita (albeit with compression), so I'd say it's somewhere around 5-8GB.
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 17 of 19 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2320 posts

Jun 13, 2013

Buy it if you want to play with other people on the forums, but remember that if you find any sort of problem it's not going to get fixed.

Message 18 of 19 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Jun 14, 2013
Lack of DLC does not equal lack of patching, necessarily. SSM we do know was working on a patch at last notice, and I doubt they'll scrap that with unreleased DLC skins and stuff still cooking right next to the patch.
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 19 of 19 (68 Views)
0 Likes