Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Re: i guess this is it =[

Feb 6, 2013
I'll support Superbot, those are some cool dudes and if they do more fighting games well then all the more reason for me to support them because fighting games and platformers are my favorite genres.
Message 11 of 22 (255 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
345 posts

Feb 6, 2013

Just because it's a game in a genre you like doesn't mean it's any good.  Here's a gameplay video of Rise of the Robots.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bhyAZPsUIM

Message 12 of 22 (253 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Feb 6, 2013
Superbot has proven with this game that they have potential, their ideas are genius, they came up with movesets for characters like Sackboy who you wouldn't think would fit in a fighting game, even Fat Princess who doesn't have any history of combat, at least Parappa was established to have trained with Master Onion.

And believe me I'm not blind when it comes to the games I get, I will look at reviews and gameplay first and if given the chance I'll try the demo and I'm aware that there exists bad fighting games, I'm just saying that fighting games are my favorite genre, I've come across fighting games that bored the crap out of me.
Message 13 of 22 (236 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
345 posts

Feb 6, 2013

They've proven they've had potential?  As I constantly point out, this may be SuperBot's first game but it's not the first game these hand picked employees have done.  This game is garbage.  The netcode is some of the worst on the PS3. 

Message 14 of 22 (229 Views)
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Feb 6, 2013
Ok to begin with, if you don't like the game then you could be doing better things than hanging around these forums, second this game has a fanbase that's willing to defend it and it is good, yeah the netcode is crap but when you can get a good game it's really **bleep** fun despite the existance of spammers but to be fair in that department most online fighting game communities are infested with spammers.

You may not like the game, ok that's fine your opinion is respected but other people do like this game, I'm one of them and I'll stand by that.
Message 15 of 22 (221 Views)
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Feb 6, 2013
play offline dudes....
Play For Fun!
Message 16 of 22 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2388 posts

Feb 6, 2013
As a team they have proven they have potential but Kupo is right. They may have nailed combat but severely dropped the ball in alot of the other aspects of the game. For a 3 year development cycle we should have gotten more than just stills for backgrounds and story scenes, we shouldnt have crazy glitches (especially after a patch meant to fix previous glitches), we should get a menu worth looking at and as a tribute to the fans and PS history we should have gotten some of the things we asked for. This is a fun game but it definitely has its flaws, i play almost everyday but I can clearly see its shortcomings.
Message 17 of 22 (144 Views)
I Only Post Everything
949 posts

Feb 6, 2013

O GOD, superbot is going to make ANOTHER GAME, jeeze. You should of learned how inconpitent you are at making games. YOUR COMPANY IS HORRIBLE AND MAKE REALLY CRAPPY GAMES THAT FEEL LIKE REALLY CHEAP PSN TITLE GAMES. Just go out of business superbot, close down.

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 18 of 22 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1411 posts

Feb 6, 2013
Sniperwolf... Who let you out of the cage?
 photo newcolesigtest_zps63cc5eb3.png
Message 19 of 22 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
118 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 6, 2013

Honestly i never thought this game was going to be a great success.I mean they hype you with a smash bros-like game,meaning you get to play with your favorite childhood character and having a title called ALL-STARS you would expect more than 20 characters including the new dante,raiden instead of snake(i dont care if he is in smash bros),a fatso annoying princess colonel radec(WUT) 2 coles and sackboy O-o.The minority of the cool old characters like sir daniel, parrapa jak and daxter and ratchet and clank and heihachi arent enough to justify the title ALL-STARS.Still the supers were a great idea and lvl 3 supers had great animations.I would say great gameplay but this isn't why you should buy the game but for its symbolik characters otherwise they could have made it a regular game with new characters they could claim as their own.Good thing i never bought this game because it is not worth it's 60 euro price.They should have taken their time trying to squeeze some better characters and make more deals tahn rushing the game.I am sad right now but GTA 5 IS GONNA MAKE ME PLAY AGAIN

Message 20 of 22 (89 Views)